View Poll Results: Which Tamilnadu player would you like to retain for next IPL?

Voters
30. You may not vote on this poll
  • Murali Vijay - The stylish "kamal fan" Batsman

6 20.00%
  • Ashwin - Tamizh Suzhal

20 66.67%
  • Balaji - Karunchiruthai

3 10.00%
  • Anirudha Srikanth - Paruthiveeran

0 0%
  • Badrinath - Karma veeran

1 3.33%

Thread: "Champion of Champions" Chennai Super Kings

Threaded View

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Srikkanth - Main Hoon Na

Test:
    Plum, as you have said already Dravid is in his last legs as a Test player. Vijay has done decently well in the few opportunities given at Test level. So I am kind of hoping that he would be considered as replacement for Dravid (unless there is some politics to play Yuvi and Raina in the same team or giving opportunities to Pujara). I am assuming Gambhir would be No. 3 (due to his recent test accomplishments) and Vijay would open. That would allow him to settle in the Test team.

ODI:
    After the world cup I am sort of predicting (if fans don't mind me saying) another batting slot to open in Indian team. So adhuvum opener role-ngaradhaala Vijay might be tried as there isn't another good opener in the whole country right now (hence DK is opening ). Again Gambhir would be happy to play No. 3 as he had done in the Australia tri-series in Australia.

T20:
    iththai naanga madhikkaradhu illai. But he might still get chances.

So Vijay-ku ore thevai Indian pitches-la sila match. Plus eppadiyum CSK-la velayaandadhaala Dhoni-ya friend pudichiruppaannu (ennai vida chinna paya-nudhaan ir-u vittutten oppicer) nenaikkaren

vaanam eruradhukku route kannukku theriyudhu. But poradhu Vijay kaiyiladhaan irukku. vaangonum, thondonum, kattonum.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement