View Poll Results: Which Tamilnadu player would you like to retain for next IPL?

Voters
30. You may not vote on this poll
  • Murali Vijay - The stylish "kamal fan" Batsman

6 20.00%
  • Ashwin - Tamizh Suzhal

20 66.67%
  • Balaji - Karunchiruthai

3 10.00%
  • Anirudha Srikanth - Paruthiveeran

0 0%
  • Badrinath - Karma veeran

1 3.33%
Page 3 of 131 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: "Champion of Champions" Chennai Super Kings

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Srikkanth - Main Hoon Na

Test:
    Plum, as you have said already Dravid is in his last legs as a Test player. Vijay has done decently well in the few opportunities given at Test level. So I am kind of hoping that he would be considered as replacement for Dravid (unless there is some politics to play Yuvi and Raina in the same team or giving opportunities to Pujara). I am assuming Gambhir would be No. 3 (due to his recent test accomplishments) and Vijay would open. That would allow him to settle in the Test team.

ODI:
    After the world cup I am sort of predicting (if fans don't mind me saying) another batting slot to open in Indian team. So adhuvum opener role-ngaradhaala Vijay might be tried as there isn't another good opener in the whole country right now (hence DK is opening ). Again Gambhir would be happy to play No. 3 as he had done in the Australia tri-series in Australia.

T20:
    iththai naanga madhikkaradhu illai. But he might still get chances.

So Vijay-ku ore thevai Indian pitches-la sila match. Plus eppadiyum CSK-la velayaandadhaala Dhoni-ya friend pudichiruppaannu (ennai vida chinna paya-nudhaan ir-u vittutten oppicer) nenaikkaren

vaanam eruradhukku route kannukku theriyudhu. But poradhu Vijay kaiyiladhaan irukku. vaangonum, thondonum, kattonum.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Sourav's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    vj 50...
    "Sehwag is the most destructive modern cricketer, There is no doubt abt it. He is just so destructive. He is totally fearless"-Viv Richards

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Puliyan_Biryani
    Srikkanth - Main Hoon Na

Test:
    Plum, as you have said already Dravid is in his last legs as a Test player. Vijay has done decently well in the few opportunities given at Test level. So I am kind of hoping that he would be considered as replacement for Dravid (unless there is some politics to play Yuvi and Raina in the same team or giving opportunities to Pujara). I am assuming Gambhir would be No. 3 (due to his recent test accomplishments) and Vijay would open. That would allow him to settle in the Test team.
    His opening partnership avg with viru is above 100.... so, i believe he will be surely picked in the squad 4 aus series.
    "Sehwag is the most destructive modern cricketer, There is no doubt abt it. He is just so destructive. He is totally fearless"-Viv Richards

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Plum
    Wish Badri is retained - vijay, ashwinlAm EdhAvadu oru maanga franchise vAngiduvAnga but paavam Badri, he never got a fair deal in life and career. Edho idhulayaavadhu sambAdhichuttu pOgattum

(P.s: manasa kallAkkkittu, voted for Ashwin)
    Well done Plum. Vote potta effect nethe therinjudhu

Post Thanks / Like
    so...we have to win warriors or wayamba has to win bushrangers
    OM NAMASIVAYA

Post Thanks / Like
    wayamba ellam jeikka mattange... they look very ordinary... csk than jeikanum.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sourav
    Yeah, I am afraid the Bushrangers have a great chance to improve their NRR as well. Mendis edhavadhu suzhatti vittaarunna undu.

Post Thanks / Like
    may be a gem of a knock by jeyawardhane and few magic by mends and herath...its not that bad team
    OM NAMASIVAYA

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber GP's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Puliyan_Biryani
    Yeah, I am afraid the Bushrangers have a great chance to improve their NRR as well. Mendis edhavadhu suzhatti vittaarunna undu.
    Run rate pathi CSK kaval pada thEvai illa. No one can come near CSK run rate.
    CSK> +2.567
    Warriors> +0.975
    Victoria> -0.407
    even if Victoria substantially improve its run rate against Wayamba, they can at the maximum cross Warriors RR, but that too is very difficult.
    THALA THALAPATHY BRIGADE

Senior Member Diamond Hubber MADDY's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    voted for Balaji since all others would automatically qualify
    _________
    Rahman's music is the ringtone on God's mobile phone

Page 3 of 131 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast