View Poll Results: Which Tamilnadu player would you like to retain for next IPL?

Voters
30. You may not vote on this poll
  • Murali Vijay - The stylish "kamal fan" Batsman

6 20.00%
  • Ashwin - Tamizh Suzhal

20 66.67%
  • Balaji - Karunchiruthai

3 10.00%
  • Anirudha Srikanth - Paruthiveeran

0 0%
  • Badrinath - Karma veeran

1 3.33%
Page 131 of 131 FirstFirst ... 3181121129130131
Results 1,301 to 1,309 of 1309

Thread: "Champion of Champions" Chennai Super Kings

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    http://sports.ndtv.com/cricket/video...-shukla-375759

IPL Not Dragging its Feet on Chennai, Rajasthan Suspension: Rajeev Shukla - (We are just dragging our lazy,corrupt asses and it takes time)
    My onions and Signature changes according to my desperate need to be in lime light as the BIG Brother :0 - just saying..

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Platinum Hubber ajithfederer's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ajithfederer View Post
    This how we erode india's justice system, if buch of yellow beanbags can decide the faith of a case.. why have multi year enquiry commission under SC I say..? !
    They could have severed curd rice and pickle and closed the case... the day they were caught red handed. #sanguoothu
    My onions and Signature changes according to my desperate need to be in lime light as the BIG Brother :0 - just saying..

Post Thanks / Like
    Are you still flogging this dead horse dilbu?. Give it a rest, i say.

And BTW, it is stupid of you/anyone to expect any justice. Just saying.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ajithfederer View Post
    Are you still flogging this dead horse dilbu?. Give it a rest, i say.

And BTW, it is stupid of you/anyone to expect any justice. Just saying.
    That dead horse needs to be made in to nice minced meat. Someone got to do the dirty job , I am only happy to help. You are an idiot think they will get away with this by giving srini mama's curd rice & pickle .

Slate is wiped clean as we speak.. people have erased every inch of fake fame they built over the years and its not over yet next target getting BCCI under govt control.

Post Thanks / Like
    Dilbu, srini mama did get away with it. Both the parent companies are banned only for 2 years. If there was any justice, they should have been banned for life which is why i said expecting justice is stupid. Those buggers will be back. I have no doubts about that.

Bonus: If you ban India cements for 2 years, what does that make of N srini who is the owner of IC. He is still the TNCA President & the ICC Chairman as we speak. Why didn't the court say anything about that?. And I don't think he is going anywhere. He will soon be back into BCCI circles soon.

Plus, the whopper of all. The court didn't release the list of 13 players who were involved in fixing named by the Mudgal probe committee. This is the biggest screw up of all. Where is the justice here, i say???

Prove me wrong, i will be glad to accept. We will see who is the idiot then!. Waste of time to discuss these things, imo
    Last edited by ajithfederer; 29th August 2015 at 09:15 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Last post on this issue: Look what this asshole did yesterday..

N Srinivasan's presence forces BCCI to adjourn working committee meeting
    Read more at http://www.sportskeeda.com/cricket/b...KVv3Fevebsm.99

The BCCI working committee meeting was adjourned just minuted after it started on Friday evening due to the presence of former board president, N Srinivasan, ESPNCricinfo reports. The 70-year-old’s maintained he was entitled to attend the meeting in his capacity as TNCA president, but following stiff opposition from the members who cited ‘legal implications’, the meeting was called off.

The board was set to address the future of Chennai Super Kings and Rajasthan Royals, the two IPL teams that were handed suspensions by the Lodha Committee, based on the recommendations of the working committee that was set up after the verdict came out.

The supreme court had strongly criticised the country’s governing body for allowing Srinivasan to chair the previous working committee meeting held in February and this time out, the BCCI was not taking any chances. The adjournment, however, meant a number of important decisions, including sorting out the future of IPL, were still pending with no further meetings scheduled before the Annual General Meeting on September 27.

Despite repeated requests from the board members and objections from Aditya Patel, the petitioner in the IPL spot-fixing case, Srinivasan made his way to Kolkata where the meeting was being held. The BCCI tried yet again to convince Srinivasan to stay out of the meeting stating that the conflict of interest issues with his previous connections to the CSK franchise and the resulting restrictions imposed by the Supreme Court, but yet again he refused to stand down.

IPL chairman Rajiv Shukla, BCCI legal advisor Ushanath Banerjee, and treasurer Anirudh Chaudhry then held a meeting with Srinivasan in a final effort to convince the current ICC Chairman, and it was agreed that Srinivasan could attend the meeting “at your own risk.”

However, once the meeting started the members staged strong protests against Srinivasan and the BCCI decided to adjourn the meeting citing lack of legal clarity.

Read more at http://www.sportskeeda.com/cricket/b...KVv3Fevebsm.99

Post Thanks / Like
    Dilbu, what did i tell u?

N. Srinivasan The Kingmaker After Jagmohan Dalmiya's Death

Have we seen the latest N. Srinivasan masterstroke in Indian cricket? The signs are all there. After it became clear that Sharad Pawar and Rajeev Shukla could well be the front-runners for the post of BCCI president, the East Zone, whose turn it is to propose the candidate chose to pull a rabbit out of the hat.

Sharad Pawar and Rajeev Shukla are the two big names who are in the race for the post of the president of the Board of Control for Cricket in India. But now there's a twist in the tale. The six associations of the East Zone, whose turn it is to propose a candidate till 2017, don't want to propose anyone from outside the zone. Their pick is Amitabh Choudhary from Jharkhand, the current joint secretary of the BCCI.

Amitabh Choudhary is the president of the Jharkhand Cricket Association, a former IPS officer and also a member of BJP's Jharkhand unit. Choudhary meets the basic criteria to be the next BCCI President, having attended two annual general meetings as the Jharkhand Cricket boss. (BCCI May Appoint Interim President)

What this means is that if the other zones want someone else as president, like Rajeev Shukla or Sharad Pawar, they will have to try to get the support of at least three East Zone units. One to propose, and two to second their candidate. And that will not be easy. (Jagmohan Dalmiya Dies | Friends and Foes Pay Tribute)

The man who could well hold all the cards in this scenario is N. Srinivasan. According to sources, the former BCCI chief enjoys the support of most of the East Zone members. In fact he controls nine of the total 29 BCCI votes. (Watch: What's Next for BCCI?)

As things stand right now, it's Srinivasan vs Pawar. And Srinivasan could stop Pawar from getting the requisite support from the East Zone. The Tamil Nadu strongman could well make a backdoor entry once again barely 17 months after he vacated the post of president. Though, the top politicans are testing the waters, sources have told NDTV that Arun Jaitley will have a major say in who becomes the next president of the Indian cricket Board.

The selection of the next BCCI president though will have to wait for now, since the Supreme Court has to first decide whether Srinivasan's conflict of interest still exists. (In Jagmohan Dalmiya's Backyard, a Bitter Power Struggle is Looming)

http://sports.ndtv.com/cricket/news/...almiya-s-death

Senior Member Veteran Hubber ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Enna Oru Aanandham Anaivarukkum
    Dream Big !