Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Thozha" 1st Look
    Dane Dane Pe Likha Hai Khane Wale Ka Naam

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Mahen's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    It was fun working with Karthi, once again: Tamannaah

Tamannaah, who made a comeback-of-sorts in the south with Baahubali, is kicked about her upcoming films, Thozha, Dharmadurai and director Vijay's untitled film. Her last outing in Tamil, Vasuvum Saravananum Onna Padichavanga, however, didn't do well at the box office. Tamannaah says, "As an actor you see both ups and downs. However, I have always tried to play a variety of characters in all my films. I like realistic films, but at the same time, it has to be commercially viable. At this point, I want to do characters in films that will work well at the box office. I have always been selective about my roles, and I will continue to be so. Even if my films don't do well, I believe in looking ahead."

The actress is currently shooting for director Vijay's trilingual film with Prabhudheva at Wai in Maharashtra. About the film, she says, "I just started shooting for the film here (at Wai). I'm excited that I'm going to be dancing with someone who I have idolised for a long time. Vijay was so convincing in his narration that ten minutes into it, I knew that I wanted to do this film. My character will have a lot of scope to perform." About the genre, she clarifies, "Many people are saying that it is a horror film, but it is a thriller. Horror films come with a baggage of being grim, but this one will not have a single dull moment. I feel, as a genre, 'fun thrillers' haven't been explored a lot in our industry."
    The 26-year-old is also excited about her next, a Tamil-Telugu bilingual Thozha (Oopiri in Telugu) with Karthi and Nagarjuna. The film, a remake of The Intouchables, was shot extensively in Hyderabad, Paris and New York. Quiz her if she had any apprehensions working with Karthi (who she was rumoured to be seeing a few years ago), and pat comes the reply. "I find it extremely silly and don't pay heed to these things. It was fun to work with Karthi once again." What is also interesting is that Tamannaah will be dubbing for herself, for the first time, in Telugu. "I will be dubbing for my Tamil film Dharmadurai for the first time and in Telugu I will be dubbing Oopiri. It is an exciting and a long process, and I am still getting the hang of it," she says.

Though she is quite the fashionista, the actress will be seen in a deglamourised avatar in Dharmadurai. "Sometimes, we as actors, sign up for deglamourised roles, hoping to be taken a little more seriously. I didn't mind going without make-up, as the character itself was beautiful. As Seenuramasamy is known for making realistic films, the kind of scenes he canned were brilliant. He has brought out the best in all of us. I particularly enjoyed sharing screen space with Vijay Sethupathi. We are working together for the first time and I play his romantic interest. It is a family-oriented film which doesn't have the regular song-and-dance routine," she shares.

Having worked in three different industries, we ask the actress if she ever faced an identity crisis? "I think age and language shouldn't matter to an actor. Everything has become so global. I personally don't want to limit myself. I want to be a global actor. I don't need language to bind me. Going from Kollywood to Bollywood has become easier now. Even actors from Bollywood are moving on to Hollywood films of late."
    if a Sindhi girl could do it, other tamil speaking south actresses should commit suicide..

dancing with PD..cant wait to see
    Usurae Poguthey Usurae Poguthey..Othada Nee Konjam Suzhikayila

Post Thanks / Like
    'கத்தி சண்டை' அப்டேட்: விஷாலுக்கு ஜோடியாக தமன்னா

சுராஜ் இயக்கத்தில் விஷால் நடிக்கவிருக்கும் 'கத்தி சண்டை' படத்தின் நாயகியாக தமன்னா ஒப்பந்தம் செய்யப்பட்டு இருக்கிறார்.
    'மருது' படத்தைத் தொடர்ந்து மிஷ்கின் இயக்கத்தில் நாயகனாக நடித்து படத்தையும் தயாரிக்க இருக்கிறார் விஷால். இப்படத்தின் முதற்கட்ட பணிகள் தீவிரமாக நடைபெற்று வருகிறது.

இப்படத்துடன், சுராஜ் இயக்கும் படத்திலும் நடிக்க ஒப்பந்தமாகி இருக்கிறார் விஷால். இப்படத்தை நந்தகோபால் தயாரிக்க இருக்கிறார். வடிவேலு, சூரி, ஜெகபதிபாபு, சம்பத் உள்ளிட்ட பலர் விஷாலுடன் நடிக்க ஒப்பந்தம் செய்யப்பட்டு இருக்கிறார்கள்.
    தற்போது இப்படத்தின் நாயகியாக தமன்னா ஒப்பந்தம் செய்யப்பட்டு இருக்கிறார். இப்படத்தின் படிப்பிடிப்பு மே 2ம் தேதி சென்னையில் பூஜையுடன் துவங்கி தொடர்ந்து நடைபெற இருக்கிறது

Post Thanks / Like

Tamannaah Bhatia - The Abhinetri Title Logo by tweeting: "The title of our film in Telugu #abhinetri @PDdancing #sonusood directed by vijay @konavenkat99".

Post Thanks / Like

Special Screening of Telugu film "Oopiri" held at Hyderbad. Celebs like Tamannaah Bhatia, Prabhu Deva and Napoleon graced the event.

Post Thanks / Like
    @ New Saravana store

Last edited by balaajee; 6th May 2016 at 04:12 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    With her MOM

Post Thanks / Like
    பாகுபலியின் சீன வெளியீட்டு விழா

31-1464692881-img-20160531-151843.jpg31-1464692863-img-20160531-151759.jpg31-1464692839-img-20160531-151737.jpg

Post Thanks / Like
    The two most amazing and inspiring men I have met in my career @ssrajamouli @DOPSenthilKumar @BaahubaliMovie