Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: What is the cause of failure

Member Junior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like

What is the cause of failure

Here you can discuss about what is the reason behind a film becoming a flop.
    To start with I would say the film "rhythm"

Reason:even though the story is good, the artist chosen for the film is wrong. Instead of meena, they should have gone for a non-glamourous actress like "nandita doss" or revathy or radhika. because meena is always looking beautiful in that movie.her face didn't show any sadness. even though the songs are good , they are not situation based
    The BGM is not good enough to lift the movie to make the audience feel and this is the first reason for this movie to become a flop.second is meena.
    Arjun has done a neat job by underplaying.but his action image didn't suit this movie.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Diamond Hubber MADDY's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: What is the cause of failure

Quote Originally Posted by mrsrajan
    The BGM is not good enough to lift the movie to make the audience feel and this is the first reason for this movie to become a flop.
    can u please ......Rythm is one of the highest sold albums in Tamil cinema history.......also the BGM was pretty much to the point........now, if u think only 100-1000 violins playing in the background is good BGM please listen only to IR's works.....

FYI Rythm was not a flop......its a hit.......awwww goooooddddddddd, y r they targetting ARR and his movies like this???? ......ennalla thaanga mudiyala
    _________
    Rahman's music is the ringtone on God's mobile phone

Member Junior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi MADdy,
    Even vasanth himself told that film is a flop.before posting anything think twice.
    You you think only 100-1000 violins playing in the background is a BGM, then you know nothing about BGM.
    have you ever lsiten to BGMs from mullum malarum,jhony,veedu,agni natchatram,ramana,julie ganapathy,nayagan......
    he is the king of BGM even today.
    I also like ARRs BGM in the movie roja, indian ...
    but the as far as RHYTHM is concerned, the songs are very good, but BGM is not lifting the movie

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi MADdy,
    that pretty much sums abt ur view on me.......so no further arguements..... .......bye.....

please dont think we dont know anything and u know everything......i love IR's BGMs and ARR's as well......

u take a hit ARR movie and call it a flop and to top it - call ARR as the main reason for failure, which is something totally unjust and unacceptable to me.......bye....
    _________

Senior Member Senior Hubber sipi's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    is rythm, a flop movie??? i dont think so... its earned enough money in audio itself... and meena is a glamourous actress??? maybe in telugu but not in tamil. and you are referring nandita dass as a non-glamourous actress dont point out azhagi & kannathil muthamittal only... she acted very glamour too...

she is a good actress, but i hope she never suitable to that character. meena is perfect choice...

2. husband irandhuta life adhoda mudinjirradhu illa.. idhukaga 10 yrs ku appuram kooda kannu oorathil kanneer vachina irukanum??? hu!!! he expired 10 yrs back, if any one lives with sad face after 10 yrs too???

Senior Member Senior Hubber mareen's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sipi
    is rythm, a flop movie??? i dont think so... its earned enough money in audio itself... and meena is a glamourous actress??? maybe in telugu but not in tamil. and you are referring nandita dass as a non-glamourous actress dont point out azhagi & kannathil muthamittal only... she acted very glamour too...

she is a good actress, but i hope she never suitable to that character. meena is perfect choice...

2. husband irandhuta life adhoda mudinjirradhu illa.. idhukaga 10 yrs ku appuram kooda kannu oorathil kanneer vachina irukanum??? hu!!! he expired 10 yrs back, if any one lives with sad face after 10 yrs too???
    also the Movie fire by nandita-DAss that lesbo scene he he he
    Supports VJ's new beginning

Oru Nal - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dEZLrR9jfUc

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Freiburg, Fribourg, Switzerland, Switzerland
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MADDY
    The BGM is not good enough to lift the movie to make the audience feel and this is the first reason for this movie to become a flop.
    can u please ......Rythm is one of the highest sold albums in Tamil cinema history.......also the BGM was pretty much to the point........now, if u think only 100-1000 violins playing in the background is good BGM please listen only to IR's works.....

FYI Rythm was not a flop......its a hit.......awwww goooooddddddddd, y r they targetting ARR and his movies like this???? ......ennalla thaanga mudiyala
    why do you guys bring IR's whenever someone speaks about ARR in a topic ? ... want to be compared everytime to THE maestro huh ? ....

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Pras
    why do you guys bring IR's whenever someone speaks about ARR in a topic ? ... want to be compared everytime to THE maestro huh ? ....
    thats bcos if u see mrsrajan's next post, she has clearly kept IR in mind when she criticised this movie's BGM........boss, i have handled 1000's of such people in my life......i know y they post like this....okva??

btw, y should we compare a multiple oscar nominee, 4 time national award winner, 16 times filmfare award winner, 27th Highest sold artiste in the world all time, Bollywood Badshah, UN ambassador to the maestro???? we know IR is great, but we dont want to compare ARR to IR to show he is great......ok va??
    _________

Post Thanks / Like
    AR is an icon...

Senior Member Diamond Hubber selvakumar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi MADdy,
    Even vasanth himself told that film is a flop.before posting anything think twice.
    Did VAsanth told that the film was flop only because of its bad BGM and not so good songs from ARR ?

have you ever lsiten to BGMs from mullum malarum,jhony,veedu,agni natchatram,ramana,julie ganapathy,nayagan......
    Please don't list BGMs from Nayagan, Jhony, AN, MN withJulie Ganapathy and Ramana !

he is the king of BGM even today.
    I also like ARRs BGM in the movie roja, indian ...
    but the as far as RHYTHM is concerned, the songs are very good, but BGM is not lifting the movie
    Not sure whether you read the appreciation that he is getting for his BGM in RDB ! "Oru paaaNai soetrukku oru soru pathaM"

BTW, don't take me as a ARR fan coz I never respects any MD.. and what all I need is : Catchy tunes irrespective of whether they were copied or inspired from x, y or z
    Ponnu Vellai tholah? illai Karuppu tholah?
    RE: Aennn.. Puli tholu..

Use short words, short sentences and short paragraphs. Never use jargon words like reconceptualize, demassification, attitudinally, judgmentally. They are hallmarks of a pretentious ass. - David Ogilvy

Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast