Hi,
I think Aval Appadiththaan was directed by Rudrayya.

Your review was rather brief
I'd also like to highlight Rajni's perfomance in that. One of his best (nearly up there with Avargal Ramanathan). Unrepentantly caddish and blase about it, he executed the riole with ease.I remember this one exchange where he responds to Kamal's sensitivity with signature blatantness

Kamal: Unakku yEn Pengal maele ivvalo veruppu ?
Rajni : (visibly shaken)..veruppa ?... vAzhkkaile Eppo ponnnunge
maele veruPPu varudho, annikku tharkolai pannikkuvaen.
(Kamal is speechless)

Rajni just steals the show from under Kamal's nose. Sigh ! where's that guy nowadays ?

Moreover, you said:
Men! Their ways to deceive....and women, their ways to fall for it time and again. After all thats how world functions!

I think that's a rather narrow (and convenient) reading of the movie.In fact the movie was a little more panoramic than just following Sripriya. Kamal's earnestness throughout the movie was highlighted, thus the men were not completely compromised. If we
try to reduce Kamal's character to a oneliner it may seem like an 'Oorukku Ubadesam' story (like that of the social-service lady they jointly interview). But his sincerety towards Sripriya was also depicted throughout the film.

In fact Kamal's final falter, marrying the country girl, is shown as a result of a protracted fruitlessness of his relationship with Sripriya. There was a thorough distinction in characterization betwee Kamal and Sivachandran. To sweep all that under the bromide 'all men are the same' mutes the richness of the film.