Page 92 of 149 FirstFirst ... 42829091929394102142 ... LastLast

Thread: Kugan's Kitchen Part 5

Senior Member Veteran Hubber suvai's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    ahaaaaa.....gama gama vaasanai vanthu ennai izhuthidichu nga kugan......epadi irukeenga neenga & elaarum??

kugan ngov/dev/selvi/sudha/aarthi/nm elorukum periya vanthanam

dev.....steamed vendaikaaya....naan kelvi pattathilai.....but the picture & recipe of kugan seems very tempting....pannidaren seekiramey.
    epadi irukeenga????i am sure the little one is bringing more joy day by day

kugan nga....tried & swiped the plate clean of the sabudhana kitchadi.....very delicious.....konjam thayangi thaan senjen epadi varapogutho for the first time..nu....it came out extremely well....thank u ngo thank u...

Glad kids did the exam well nga kugan.....pasangaluku exam na...parents thaan milk & sathulla aagaram saapidanum...becoz they expend more energy worrying for the kids...

aarthi....thanks for enquiring......vanthiten vanthiten... hope all is well with u at home.
    ammava miss panareengala? kavalai padaatheenga i am sure she will be back to visit u again...

selviiiiiiiiii.....vanthiteengala? long time no see.....hope u had a good trip....ethaavathu puthu recipe kidaichithungala on yr trip? hope all is well with u & kids.

ellaarum oru thattu & karandi eduthukonga kaiyiley........lets wake up the neighbours with a big bang.....a one & a two & a three............BANGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!
    intha oru satham pothum...ellaarum vanthiduvaanga....or atleast etti yaavathu paarpaanga...

dev....cbe ya ezupanum na...sollunga naanga ellaarum vanthidarom thattum karandiyum kaiyumaaa

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by PARAMASHIVAN
    Quote Originally Posted by dev
    Quote Originally Posted by PARAMASHIVAN
    I plan to put her in Euro kids...anga admission easy coz it's my cousin who runs that branch of euro kids...hehehe...
    I will report you to Arvinder Singh
    who is tht?
    Indian Education Minister
    Chumma kanna mooditu oru google search pannitu olara koodathu... In India, Ministry of Education comes under HRD Ministry. There is no education minister and that role too is taken care of by the HRD minister. FYI, the current HRD minister is Kapil Sibal.

Arvinder Singh might be some state edu minister...Not cabinet minister for sure...Neenga venumna onnu pannunga... TN Minister for School Education Thangam Thennarasu kitta venumna poi complain pannunga...

Note: Though there was a full-fledged education ministry in India long back(ie few yrs after Indian Independance I guess), it was merged with the HRD ministry some 20-25 yrs back.
    “The real contest is always between what you've done and what you're capable of doing. You measure yourself against yourself and nobody else.” - Geoffrey Gaberino

Post Thanks / Like
    kandippa vaanga Suvai...Wink

All fine... Kutiyin saettaigal naalukku naal adhigamaaite pogudhu and it sure is a pleasure to watch...Very Happy

K, MW milk peda super... It's a very easy version and taste superaa irukum... I used to do it when in SG... inga no MW and so milk pedas come from Agarwal's( a famous sweet stall in Coimbatore)...
    “The real contest is always between what you've done and what you're capable of doing. You measure yourself against yourself and nobody else.” - Geoffrey Gaberino

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dev, unga IQ, GK, adhanga podhu arivu, IT (Information Thiramai) ellam apdiye pullarikka vaikudhu.

Kondinu.....
    Sudha
    Coimbatore
    ---------------------------------------------

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sudha india
    Dev, unga IQ, GK, adhanga podhu arivu, IT (Information Thiramai) ellam apdiye pullarikka vaikudhu.

Kondinu.....
    Adhaan oru GK booka kalyanam panni irukene...aprom idhu kuda illaina eppadi... anyway sudhaka, thanks for the compliment... but part of the compliment should go to wiki...

Senior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: kugan's kitchen part 5

Quote Originally Posted by kugan98
    Aarthii, glad to see your post.
    Can understand your difficulties.
    How is your health now?

Do not worry mother has gone back.
    Suja too was upset when her mother went home.

Take your time, Kugan98
    am absolutely fine kuganka.
    enna,amma ponathu thaan kastama iurku.Pesama subra innum 1 month kalichu vanthu irukalamnu thonuthu.
    really me and pranay had a nice time with her.
    Thanks
    Aarthii
    First say to yourself what you would be;
    and then do what you have to do.

Post Thanks / Like
    Aarthii, ingayum sila schoolsla ppl used to wait for appication forms right from 4 am... coz lateaa pona crowd jaasthi aagidum... Anyway, I don't have plans to put the kid in such schools coz they r all far away from my place... I plan to put her in Euro kids...anga admission easy coz it's my cousin who runs that branch of euro kids...hehehe...
    Euro kids!Good school dev.It has good reputation all over india.
    Even in delhi also u have euro kids.

U r talking abt euro kids playschool or formal school.
    Thanks
    Aarthii

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by selvieam
    Aarthi, how r u? yea back from vacation. enjoyed a lot. kids are missing the fun they had in india. still they r in vacation mood.

nursery means u mean kindergarten. now itself they start the admission? academic will be from April right?

Yes definitely they will miss selvika.
    Here pranay is missing amma a lot.she stayed with us for more than 1 month.

yes selvika,school opens by apirl only.But for that they will close the admisisons by october mid.By august end they will release the forms,and lot of interactions,interviews so on will be there.finally they will come with the selection list by october mid.

we have applied for some seven to eight schools slevika.Already two came with their results at first level,we have not thru it.we got negative result.dunno about the rest selvika.
    really it is very hard to get admisison in a good school.
    so many criterias are there for the selection.lets see.
    Only god has to help us out in finding a good school.
    Thanks
    Aarthii

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by suvai
    aarthi....thanks for enquiring......vanthiten vanthiten... hope all is well with u at home.
    ammava miss panareengala? kavalai padaatheenga i am sure she will be back to visit u again...
    :
    We all r doing fine suvaika.How about everyone there?
    Yes suvaika,romabave miss panren.Enna vida my son rombave miss panran.
    Thanks
    Aarthii

Post Thanks / Like
    Aarthii, Eurokids has both playgroups and kindergarten... Adhai ellam mudhalla mudikkatuum... aprom paarkalaam schoola paththi... it'll take 3 yrs for her to complete it anyway...

S is interested in putting her in Stanes... that's where he did his last few yrs of schooling... so he's very keen to put her there... but as U've said, it's very hard to get admission there... Anyway, as of now I don't see schooling as a big issue... IMO, any decent school will do... it needn't be the best... But we'll surely give the best ones a shot... By God's grace, if we can get admission there, well n good... even if not, we can always find a place in a decent schoolnu namburen...when i say good skol, I don' mean skols that show best results in terms of marks... I mean the ones that can bring out the best in the child and teach life skills... attitude is what matters atlast... That is my belief...