Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: airtel super singer 3 in vijay tv shows

Senior Member Diamond Hubber venkkiram's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    பாடும் நிலா பாலு பதினெண் வயதில் ஒரு பாட்டுப் போட்டியில் இரண்டாவதாக தேர்ந்தேடுக்கப்பட்டாராம். விழாவிற்கு வருகை தந்திருந்த ஜானகி முதலிடம் பெற்ற பாடகனைவிட பாலுதான் சிறந்தவர், அவருக்குத்தான் முதல் பரிசைக் கொடுக்கணும் என தீர்ப்பையே மாற்றியதாக கேள்விப்பட்டிருக்கிறேன். அந்த தைரியம், அக்கறை இப்ப எந்த இசைக் கலைஞருக்கு இருக்கு? அதுபோல இறுதிப் போட்டியில் மூன்றாம் இடத்தைப் பெற்ற சத்யபிரகாஷிற்கு அன்றைக்கே முதல் இடத்தைக் கொடுத்திருக்கணும். மக்கள் தீர்ப்பு, மகேசன் தீர்ப்பு இதெல்லாம் இதுபோன்ற கலைஞர்களை செதுக்கி உருவாக்கும் போட்டிகளுக்கு ஒத்துவராது. தவறு செய்தவர்கள் மக்கள் கூட்டமாக இருந்தாலும், தட்டிக் கேட்கணும் நடுவர்கள். அப்போதான் இசை வாழும். எல்லாரும் கடினமா உழைத்து, இறுதிப்போட்டிக்கு வந்திருக்காங்க. அந்த இறுதிப் போட்டியில் சத்யபிரகாஷ் மற்றவர்களைக் காட்டிலும் பல மடங்கு பிரமாதம்.
    சொல்லிச் சொல்லி ஆறாது சொன்னா துயர் தீராது...

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Roshan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    MP3 version of Srinivias's Aaromalae..

http://www.mediafire.com/?5jb9ts2ecbv5dtp

Post Thanks / Like
    Just watched Sathyaprakash's performance of Senthamizh thaen mozhiyaaL.. What a dynamic voice.. He sounds very professional with modulations. Another plus point is he is pacca with the diction and capable of changing his diction style as per the original song so that the mood of the song doesnt get affected.

Senior Member Diamond Hubber venkkiram's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Roshan View Post
    Just watched Sathyaprakash's performance of Senthamizh thaen mozhiyaaL.. What a dynamic voice.. He sounds very professional with modulations. Another plus point is he is pacca with the diction and capable of changing his diction style as per the original song so that the mood of the song doesnt get affected.

Roshan.. What you provided was malare kurinji malare. here is the link for Senthamizh thaen mozhiyaaL..

The MSV's memories on Kaviyarasu were too nice.
    சொல்லிச் சொல்லி ஆறாது சொன்னா துயர் தீராது...

Post Thanks / Like
    "அன்பே சிவம்.

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber R.Latha's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    nice voice .tks aanaa for posting.vedio also so nice.

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber R.Latha's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Praveen going places

Local singer Pravin Saivi is hoping to make his own mark as he officially embarks on his career as a recording artiste.

He's working on his debut international Tamil album, which features a mix of acoustic world music and electronica synth. It's scheduled for release in January under his own label PS Music.

It was his musician father's accomplishments which inspired him. With a tinge of pride in his voice, the 28-year-old said of his dad, the late L. Krishnasamy: "He was THE Indian musician in the 60s.

"When he passed away in May 1996, I was only 13 and didn't realise the full magnitude of his death until I was much older."

Besides composing two national songs, Engal Naadu and Engal Singapoor, Krishnasamy also founded the band Febra in the 1960s, which performed both locally and in India, and was the leader of the then-Singapore Broadcasting Corporation's Indian Orchestra.

"Throughout my life, I received quite a bit of pressure from my mother, four sisters and other family friends to become a musician," the boisterous Saivi told The New Paper, joking that being the youngest child and the only son in the family did not help.

Saivi said: "I did my national service (from 2003 to 2005) in the SAF Music & Drama Company.

"My microphone was my rifle," he joked.

Saivi's repertoire - extensive, if rather low-key - included performances at the Singapore Arts Festival in 2006, the Mosaic Music Festival in 2008 and in the 2005 to 2010 editions of the annual Kalaa Utsavam - Indian Festival of Arts at the Esplanade.

But the turning point for Saivi's career came this year when he placed eighth in Star Vijay's Airtel Super Singer 3 competition in India in July, the highest position for all international contestants.

Saivi, who described the competition as the South Indian version of American Idol, also won the Best Overseas Contestant and Best Entertainer awards during the competition, which ended in September.

He said of his Best Entertainer award: "In India, the audience is perhaps not used to (an entertainer like) me, where I dance and move constantly on stage while I sing to engage the audience visually.

"Singaporeans are a very multicultural audience and are definitely more familiar with the concept of singers who are also stage entertainers."

He added with a chuckle: "In fact, as the competition wore on, I could see the Indian contestants attempting to copy my style."

This is the first season that the competition has featured international contestants, nine of them hailing from as far as Canada and Norway.

Saivi did not expect to advance so far in the show, saying: "I went into the competition with no pressure on myself... to be there just to sing and have fun while doing so.

"The fanbase in India is huge - I had no clue beforehand as to the reach of the show.

"Star Vijay (a TV channel owned by the News Corporation media conglomerate) has a truly international reach."
    Coach

Saivi attributes part of his success in the competition to vocal coach Ananth Vaidyanathan, who appeared regularly on the show to critique contestants.

Mr Vaidyanathan had trained the contestants between episodes.

Saivi said: "Before the competition began, I was always trying very hard to sing properly.

"Now, singing just comes naturally to me."

Saivi's new-found fame in India after the competition also brought with it some burdens.

He said: "In India, as long as you are an entertainer, you will be recognised, like it or not.

"When I'm eating in a restaurant in Chennai, I would have to stop and talk to some fans for at least 20 minutes or more.

"Here in Singapore, I can still be anonymous.

"In fact, ironically, I come home to Singapore for a holiday (away from fans)."

Pravin Saivi will be releasing the single En Payanam (My Journey) today which will reflect his musical career spanning 17 years of performing on stage. Details on how to obtain the single will be available on his personal website, www. pravinsaivi.com, as well as PS Music's site, www. psmusic.org, both of which go live today.

Senior Member Veteran Hubber sathya_1979's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    GV Prakash Tweet: Sathyaprakash has sung the first song in barathiraja sirs annakodiyum kodiveeranum ....
    Damager - 30 roovaa da, 30 roovaa kuduththa 3 naaL kaNNu muzhichchu vElai senju 30 pakkam OttuvaNdaa!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sathya_1979 View Post
    GV Prakash Tweet: Sathyaprakash has sung the first song in barathiraja sirs annakodiyum kodiveeranum ....
    Great ! Thanks for the info

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011