Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: airtel super singer 3 in vijay tv shows

Senior Member Veteran Hubber V_S's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Roshan View Post
    Sudha, Does Subasree Thanigasalam want us to beleive that Lakshmi secured maximum votes in Hariyudan Naan in order to get selected as the joint winner?
    Roshan,
    The reason Laksmi won in Hariyudan Naan is solely because of James Vasanthan and Hariji's support and not because of public voting. You could have observed a sea of difference in the performance between Ravishankar and Lakshmi. Even we felt Sharanya was way better than Lakshmi, But what happened? We can talk either way. In Hariyudan Naan we didn't get fair result, just because of judges, but in SS3, we didn't get fair result because of makkal theerppu.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Post Thanks / Like
    Another thing I would like to bring out, is I agree Sai does not have good voice, which is not his fault. So his chance to be playback singer is low which is also true, but having all this limitations, he has proved substantially against all positives of Sathya. I certainly believe in the semi final round, judges were little partial towards Sathya, as according me (and our friends here) Sai performed well in semis compared to Sathya only to be knocked out. Just imagine, the other way round, like Satya getting eliminated in semis and making it in wild card and coming to finals. Or even judges fairly announcing both Sathya and Sai joining finals from semis. Definitely that night would have been to Sathya. So what I see is, judges by giving Sathya a lead of 1/2 mark in semis and pushing him to finals is like 'yaanai than meleye mann vaari potta maathiri'. Even though everyone agree (including the judges who became neutral in finals, compared to semis) that Sathya performed better than Sai in finals (that second song especially), it had a reverse effect on people who watched bitterly the semis. So we cannnot say because of public voting he won and because of judges he lost and all. Again all my opinion.
    Last edited by V_S; 3rd October 2011 at 08:20 PM.

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    intha ad paththi sila pala paer pEsurathu paathirukkaen. Any links to view it?
    Here you go, Roshan.
    http://www.tamilserialonline.com/201...-new-show.html

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Roshan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by V_S View Post
    Roshan,
    The reason Laksmi won in Hariyudan Naan is solely because of James Vasanthan and Hariji's support and not because of public voting. You could have observed a sea of difference in the performance between Ravishankar and Lakshmi. Even we felt Sharanya was way better than Lakshmi, But what happened? We can talk either way. In Hariyudan Naan we didn't get fair result, just because of judges, but in SS3, we didn't get fair result because of makkal theerppu.
    I know that she was favoured by James and Hari and I quit watching it half way only because of James and Hari's bias decisions. I dont know as to how they picked the winners in the finals but I was under the impression that Ravi was judges choice and they made Lakshmi the joint winner and put the blame on makkaL theerppu. Adhathaan solla vanthaen.

Regarding Sai, from what ever the few episodes I have seen he is not that great. He's got a reasonably good classical background, but he has got a very careless attitude. Oru completeness irukkaathu in his singing. Most of the time he doesnt get the ending notes of the lines correct. As Joe rightly mentioned evvaLavu try paNNi paadinaalum yaethO onnu missing maathiri irunthuchu. And in wild card Srinivas was THE best and Sai was basically in line with Malavika, Dhanyashree etc. Srinivas was damn good and that speco lean guy (I forgot his name) was also reasonably good with a good voice. My point is bringing in voting to justify Sai's victory is completely unacceptable as the voting process is not all genuine. MakkaL are surely not fools to push Sathya and Pooja to 3rd and 4th place.

Post Thanks / Like
    Anyway idha paththi paesi onnum aavapOrathilla. But I am glad atleast people, means public voiced their opinion very strongly in what ever way possible. Srinivas avarOda FB page's shutdown paNRa aLavukku kaeLvi kanaigaL, thittugaL. Which ever sites that mentioned about SS3 are screaming their throats out against Vijay TV. I even saw some twitter messages of public to Selva Raghavan, Dhanush and GVP with "intha aniyaayatha thatti kaekka maatteengaLaa" tone. Glad it went to that extent and I also saw SR responding that "he cannot do anything about the decision but he has decided to offer a chance to Satya in his next venture". Vijay TV would have learnt a few lessons for sure. Can expect some changes in SSJ3. Sudha was telling me about the kaN thudaippu epsiode of last week. Paavam Sai, idhukku award'a thiruppi vaangi irukkalaam. Award'um vaangi udhaiyum vaanguRa maathiri aayiduchu. I am sure he must be feeling really down with all negative comments around. It's all becaue of Channel politics and their mafia activities.

Post Thanks / Like
    Kaal kilo karuppu puLi ad is really cute... Thanks for the link KV

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber raajarasigan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    that speco lean guy (I forgot his name) was also reasonably good with a good voice.
    Kaushik... naala paadinaan andha payyan.. quite surprised that he did not make into the finals..
    IR / KH / Sujatha / Bala / BC Lara / Curtly Ambrose

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Bala (Karthik)'s Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Exactly VS, good points.

Whether its public voting or "expert" judgi, naadharithanam pannanum-nu mudivaayitta ellame kadaisiyila onnu dhaan. Its not that ASS was all fair and injustice was done only in the final.

About Sai, i would take his so-called rough voice over Sathya's ultra-soft voice any day of the week. Ganeer nu irukku avan kural, enna korachal-nen. IMO, he and Srinivas were the ones to watch out for.

The consolation episodes were extremely distasteful. The judges behaved like a bunch of AHs. Absolutely and unmistakably humiliating to Sai Charan. Idhukku avana asingama thittirukkalaam. Of course, Sathya deserved much more but you don't do it by insulting the winner, whether you like it or not.
    "Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man"

Senior Member Diamond Hubber joe's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bala (Karthik) View Post
    The consolation episodes were extremely distasteful. The judges behaved like a bunch of AHs. Absolutely and unmistakably humiliating to Sai Charan. Idhukku avana asingama thittirukkalaam. Of course, Sathya deserved much more but you don't do it by insulting the winner, whether you like it or not.
    Completely agreed.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Bala for acknowledging
    Quote Originally Posted by Bala (Karthik) View Post
    About Sai, i would take his so-called rough voice over Sathya's ultra-soft voice any day of the week. Ganeer nu irukku avan kural, enna korachal-nen. IMO, he and Srinivas were the ones to watch out for.

Very well said sir! I too completely agree.

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast