Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    app,

The narration is getting interesting

Senior Member Diamond Hubber PARAMASHIVAN's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Guys

How was this film (sathya), I have never seen it. One of the few Kamal's films I have never seen. pls comment!
    Om Namaste astu Bhagavan Vishveshvaraya Mahadevaya Triambakaya Tripurantakaya Trikalagni kalaya kalagnirudraya Neelakanthaya Mrutyunjayaya Sarveshvaraya Sadashivaya Shriman Mahadevaya Namah Om Namah Shivaye Om Om Namah Shivaye Om Om Namah Shivaye

Senior Member Veteran Hubber V_S's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    param,
    This film is a follow-up to gangster film 'Nayagan'. Gripping screenplay. Very well made film. Kamal's eyes will speak and sparkle with anger. Coolest kitty as villain. You will never regret watching this film. I think this is Suresh Krishna's first film as director.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by V_S View Post
    param,
    This film is a follow-up to gangster film 'Nayagan'. Gripping screenplay. Very well made film. Kamal's eyes will speak and sparkle with anger. Coolest kitty as villain. You will never regret watching this film. I think this is Suresh Krishna's first film as director.
    Oh Thanks VS ji

Suresh Krishna's 1st film, he was one hell of a director in the 90's (annamalai, basha) will try and watch it today. Thanks for the info
    Om Namaste astu Bhagavan Vishveshvaraya Mahadevaya Triambakaya Tripurantakaya Trikalagni kalaya kalagnirudraya Neelakanthaya Mrutyunjayaya Sarveshvaraya Sadashivaya Shriman Mahadevaya Namah Om Namah Shivaye Om Om Namah Shivaye Om Om Namah Shivaye

Senior Member Platinum Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    nanRi V_Sji, Sureshji, Param, baroque & Plum!

Quote Originally Posted by V_Sji
    But, now more than the song, your story interests me a lot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sureshji
    The narration is getting interesting
    With some extremely great songs of Kamal, I didn't want to keep the beaten track of "bussu, teakkadai, head-phone-on-beddu" kinds.

There has to be some real special memories

And these parts being posted are as much exclusive as confusing - known to very few people so far (i.e. one is me, two is her, three is arasal-purasalA-to-my-real-lover-cum-wife, four is one close-friend-house-mate-who-knows-about-90%, five is arasal-purasal-to-some-coworker-onlookers)

Senior Member Platinum Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Before doing the compilation of links for 1988, some more vaLaiyOsai stuff...

-I would say, after SD & JP, Amala is the best with Kamal! She is simply too good in this song, the way she gives KH permission to "only touch one finger"
    -Watching this song should put anyone having "periya kamalahAsannu nenaippu" in total shame - none can be compared to Kamal in romance, never!
    -Like Keralites' imitation of KJY by growing beard, many TN youngsters tried beard / short hair after Sathya Kamal (one of my b-i-l's was part of them as per my wife)

BTW, the thread has hit the 300th page

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by app_engine View Post
    many TN youngsters tried beard / short hair after Sathya Kamal
    Time to confess

When Pandiyan was released , I made a black "tick mark" on my school shirt! and my mates(mostly girls ) were telling me to remove it saying it did not suit me as I ressembled nayagan kamal. since then till date (never had a a meesai) . But I refused to remove the tick, since I was more of a Rajni fan than Kamal ! Those were the days!
    Last edited by PARAMASHIVAN; 8th February 2012 at 11:21 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by app_engine View Post
    BTW, the thread has hit the 300th page
    All because of your Dedication and hard work! Hats off to you sir