Page 71 of 127 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381121 ... LastLast

Thread: ~~ Gadgets - Performance, Looks, Apps, Hottest Models ~~

Senior Member Veteran Hubber wizzy's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    ^ WIDI is nothing but a wireless display..it replaces your HDMI and saves lots of trouble..my Samsung TV is old and doesn't have any internet widgets so was hoping if any third party adapter can be used to connect the laptops with TV.
    Gaana Kalaadhara Gandharva Gaana Lola Kaliyuga Gaana Thilaga
    Nadha Brahma Kochchappa Brother Seshappa

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Diamond Hubber sakaLAKALAKAlaa Vallavar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Is that equivalent to DLNA? I am able to sent 1080p videos from my Android phone to Samsung TV which has DLNA, using an app called Meridian
    Vishwaroopam is a 220+ Crores Record breaking Blockbuster!
    https://twitter.com/KamalHaasanFans

Uttama Villain Reviews Collection - http://goo.gl/MSBVxv

Senior Member Diamond Hubber sakaLAKALAKAlaa Vallavar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sony Ericsson Xperia neoV vs Sony Ericsson Xperia Ray vs Sony Ericsson Xperia pro vs Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc S

just for 400MHz extra CPU speed Arc S has, u pay 10K more than neo V!

That apart, Not much difference, except price and that too for a just 300mb internal memory
    Vishwaroopam is a 220+ Crores Record breaking Blockbuster!
    https://twitter.com/KamalHaasanFans

Uttama Villain Reviews Collection - http://goo.gl/MSBVxv

Senior Member Veteran Hubber wizzy's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    SKV, yep looking for a DLNA equivalent..yam smart phone challenged have used a ASUS usb n-10 with the tv still couldn't get it connected...Samsung charges a premium for LinkStick.
    Gaana Kalaadhara Gandharva Gaana Lola Kaliyuga Gaana Thilaga
    Nadha Brahma Kochchappa Brother Seshappa

Senior Member Platinum Hubber ajithfederer's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Anybody uses the latest Iphone here?

Senior Member Diamond Hubber directhit's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sakaLAKALAKAlaa Vallavar View Post
    directhit, rooting experiences post pannunga Planning for Cyanogen mod or what rom? I guess ur batt life will be more, once u r done with modding!
    Quote Originally Posted by hamid View Post
    I have a Samsung Galaxy Ace (wife's)..niinga sonna forum use panni rooting pannalamanu yosichittu irukken
    i hv rooted a few times before, but the ice cream sandwich one kavuthufied i think i have bricked my phone, cannot go into recovery mode, goes to download mode - but doesnt get recognized by Odin also (sometimes gets identified), now trying out a stock rom with Eclair let me see if this works, illaina edhanaa shop kku poi repair pannanum
    Till the full stop doesn't come, the sentence is not complete - MSD

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sakaLAKALAKAlaa Vallavar View Post
    Sony Ericsson Xperia neoV vs Sony Ericsson Xperia Ray vs Sony Ericsson Xperia pro vs Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc S

That apart, Not much difference, except price and that too for a just 300mb internal memory
    Arc S looks super cool nga, esp with the big screen and the 8MP camera... am thinking abt buying that now (if my Galaxy S doesnt come back to life from Hospital!) instead of an Iphone or Galaxy S2.

Neo V has been very impressive so far, like it even better than my Galaxy S; if only Arc S was available in Red colour!!

Senior Member Veteran Hubber hamid's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by directhit View Post
    i hv rooted a few times before, but the ice cream sandwich one kavuthufied i think i have bricked my phone, cannot go into recovery mode, goes to download mode - but doesnt get recognized by Odin also (sometimes gets identified), now trying out a stock rom with Eclair let me see if this works, illaina edhanaa shop kku poi repair pannanum
    updated my Samsung Galaxy to Gingerbread Version yesterday.. got a taste of the Android power/possibilities... Nokia ruled out now only Android..

Innum root pannala..thats for today maybe.. ennenna advantagees root panrathunaala? administrator previleges maathiriya? gv me some examples of useful things I can do in my Galaxy ace with rooting.. moving apps to smartcard and improve performance? like those?
    Come back strong.. Come back soon..

Senior Member Veteran Hubber hamid's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    From the reviews I see the HTC models has a feature to access the PCs internet connectivity.. that is to browse in your mobile using the connected PC's connectivity.. that looks super cool.. I can connect to mayyam etc in my mobile without anyone noticing in office

and forgot to tell the important thing y'day. Tamil support was available after the upgrade :super: can browse thatstamil, dinamalar mayyam etc...
    Come back strong.. Come back soon..

Post Thanks / Like
    Innum root pannala..thats for today maybe.. ennenna advantagees root panrathunaala? administrator previleges maathiriya? gv me some examples of useful things I can do in my Galaxy ace with rooting.. moving apps to smartcard and improve performance? like those?
    you can install custom ROMs - ie user created versions. You might find better packages done by ppl than the samsung version, they would remove the apps which are custom built and bring additional apps as a package. Also they would have the Kernel built differently to handle memory etc faster and so on.. idhellam install panna you need to root your phone. But be prepared to lose your phone as well in the process! all those process are usually risky and you might end up spoiling ur phone for ever....

and forgot to tell the important thing y'day. Tamil support was available after the upgrade :super: can browse thatstamil, dinamalar mayyam etc...
    this is with Gingerbread update?!?! Neo V is in Gingerbread, i still cant read tamil aache