Page 157 of 215 FirstFirst ... 57107147155156157158159167207 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,570 of 2142

Thread: Which non-indian film u saw recently has made u post here???

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    But its just that i expected fry to get much more and that in certain films i look forward for a supporting artists role than the main ones themselves......any case the movie was very entertaining.....will look forward for fry's role in 'the hobbit'

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber Sunil_M88's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mission: Impossible - Ghost Protocol

Enjoyed it

WRT Anil Kapoor. Yes, he was wasted in the film. Conversely if some other actor done this role his image would have severely been tampered. Anil Kapoor pulled off his part well and I think the comedy was intentional, ref. to Biwi No. 1 (remake of Tamil movie Sathi Leelavathi), No Entry (loosely based on Tamil movie Charlie Chaplin) and Welcome. My fav. comic role of his was from Tashan. comic timing I still have the same respect for him as I did before.

Best scene

Entering the Kremlin.
    The Burj Khalifa. Tom Cruise

Simon Pegg as the French waiter.

Flaws

Some transitions were damn right silly.

I thought the India portion was shot in Mumbai, but there was a lot of Kannada script

Senior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Watched MI4 and I liked it. It's my favorite among the 4 MIs. However, the Bourne series still ranks above any of the MIs IMO. I find that more entertaining and captivating than MI.

Need to catch Sherlock Holmes2, I liked version 1. I am addicted to Jeremy Brett's portrayal of Sherlock Holmes in the British TV production and can never get that out of my mind (love the stunning title score and visuals). I thought Brett played the role of Holmes to near perfection closer to that of Sir Doyle's portrayal in the book.

Moderator Diamond Hubber littlemaster1982's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunil_M88 View Post
    I thought the India portion was shot in Mumbai, but there was a lot of Kannada script
    They shot hardly 3-4 mins of screen time in Mumbai. The scenes inside the satellite TV network were taken inside Mantri Mall, Bangalore. And the final parking lot fight was shot in Vancouver.

Post Thanks / Like
    At last got a ticket for Tinker Tailor soldier spy for today....Was full for the entire weekend in both sathyam and pvr.....

Post Thanks / Like
    TTSS....brilliant.....
    One of the best i have seen in the past few months.....gary oldman, colin firth and tom hardy were all excellent........

Senior Member Diamond Hubber groucho070's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Good for you, Arvind. Not showing here
    " நல்ல படம் , சுமாரான படம் என்பதையெல்லாம் தாண்டியவர் நடிகர் திலகம் . சிவாஜி படம் தோற்கலாம் ..சிவாஜி தோற்பதில்லை." - Joe Milton.

Administrator Platinum Hubber NOV's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by littlemaster1982 View Post
    They shot hardly 3-4 mins of screen time in Mumbai. The scenes inside the satellite TV network were taken inside Mantri Mall, Bangalore. And the final parking lot fight was shot in Vancouver.
    and the tv station shots, in Chennai
    Never argue with a fool or he will drag you down to his level and beat you at it through sheer experience!

Post Thanks / Like
    They are gonna shortly remove the movie from theaters groucho.I was a little lucky...got the last ticket for the show.........considering the audience reaction cant see a much bigger run than the the movie.....Surprised thought the movie's still to be released in malaysia......

Senior Member Diamond Hubber groucho070's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ingga Sherlock Holmes 2 pArthu, they didn't get half of the humour, and the bugger in front of me was dozing off with his head leaning towards the aisle (took aisle seat). Intha moonjinggala nambi TTSS poduvangganggurIngga?
    " நல்ல படம் , சுமாரான படம் என்பதையெல்லாம் தாண்டியவர் நடிகர் திலகம் . சிவாஜி படம் தோற்கலாம் ..சிவாஜி தோற்பதில்லை." - Joe Milton.