Thread: Gotham Police; Criminal Profile :: The Joker

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Surya's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Gotham Police; Criminal Profile :: The Joker

The engine of the Circus Truck warmed up, but again failed to start. Joseph Von Puck looked out the window. They hadn’t figured that he was missing yet. He glanced at his watch. It read 9:56pm. The Russian Circus Crew would lock him up for the rest of the trip if they had, he would never again be given a chance to return to the United States. But that wasn’t going to happen. Joseph had planned this since he had been selected to perform as part of the Russian Circus. He was from a town called Krasnoyarsk in Southern Russia. At age sixteen he had joined the Circus to help with the Family, at the age of 32, here he was, in the greatest City in the world, trying to make a run for it. There was no way he was going back to Krasnovarsk. There was no way he was going back to standing in the freezing cold for hours to get a roll of toilet paper. There was just no way. He tried again, and the engine roared to life. “There we go….” He whispered and drove out of the driveway. As he drove down the street in normal speed to avoid attention he heard Police Sirens, which shook his very soul. “No…NO!!” There were two squat cars a few blocks behind him. He wasn’t going to get caught, no he wasn’t, that wasn’t part of his plan. He made a quick right into an alley behind the Gotham City Shopping Center. It was a dirty littered lane, darkened by the shadows of Monstrous Skyscrapers. Old newspapers flew with the Gotham winds, and water from the previous day’s rain splashed on the walls as the truck drove through the puddles. It came to a dead end. Joseph stopped and got out of the truck as he saw the squat cars race past the entrance of the lane. Maybe they weren’t coming for him after all.
    “Heahheahheah…” Joseph flinched as he heard a laugh and turned around. No one was there. “Hehehehehehe!!” He looked around in the darkness, but couldn’t see anything except the damp stone walls of Gotham’s Skyscrapers. Joseph reached for the door of the truck. “They don’t want the Clown….”
    “Who is there?!” Joseph screamed.
    “They want the JOKER!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!” Joseph opened the door and saw a man in a wet purple suit sitting in the driver’s seat. His face was bleached white, his hair, bright green, his lips, ruby red. “Get the joke?” He said licking his lips, starring at him through empty eyes and the joke hits him hard. Odd….it feels a lot like a .38 caliber bullet.

I put my fingers on her stomach as I felt the kick. “Holy Shit!! That’s him…I just felt it!!” I said and looked at Jeannie. She looked as beautiful as she did back in High School. She bit her bottom lip as she smiled.
    “That’s your son…” Her voice was softer than usual. “That’s Josh.” I looked into her eyes as tears formed in mine.
    “I’m sorry Jeannie…” she deserved a lot more than me. She deserved to be treated like a princess. I was no Prince. I looked around our apartment. After leaving my job at the Chemical Plant, we were forced to move to this dingy studio. “You deserve a lot more than this.” I said and kissed her stomach. “I should’ve never quit my job at the Wayne Chemical Plant. I could still get it back.”
    “Baby…come on.” She held my face in her palm and wiped the tears away. “Don’t do this…” She kissed my cheek and looked at me. “Not today. It’s your big day! You got a chance to perform after a year of waiting! It’s the chance you’ve always wanted.”
    “But if I screw it up…”
    “You won’t! You’re gonna be awesome! They’re going to love you. This is your dream, to get on stage and do your act. Make people laugh. That’s what you live for, I can see it in your eyes. When you were an engineer at the Chemical Plant, I’ve never seen you half as happy as I do now when you do your stuff.”
    “But after a year, you’re still the only person who has heard my stuff.” I said. “We’re waiting for a baby and…we have less than a hundred dollars in The Bank.”
    “And that’ll change today. Today…you are going to perform in front of hundreds of people who are going to cheer your name when your done.” She raised her left hand and whispered “ Jack…Jack…Jack…Jack…” rooting for me with her left hand and giving me another precious smile. I smiled and gave her a kiss.
    “I don’t know how you do it…” I said.
    “Maybe I’ll teach you someday.”

He jumped out of the truck laughing hysterically. His suit and hair were wet and splattered as he landed on the asphalt of the alley. “My Skin Feels Like, Orange Peels, My Eyes Have Been Vacuum-Sealed, My Organs Move Like A Squirm Of Eels, We Should Be More Adventurous With Our Meals” He muttered as he turned Joseph over and looked at his wallet. Nothing. “Hmm….Don’t make me a man who kills for no reason Mr. Clown! I hate doing that!” He looked at the ignition through the window where the key hung. “I like the Truck.” He said and looked at the side and The Maniacal Laugh of the Joker echoed off of the walls of the dark alley. It said ‘Ready Or Not: The Circus Is In Town.’

To Be Continued....[/tscii]
    Back after a while...

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Surya's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    63 Views, but no reply??? Cumon guys, help a brotha out!
    Back after a while...

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Surya thambi.....your trademark is all over this story above .....brings back memories of one of your previous stories .........

how are you by the way? padippu mudinjathaa?

Senior Member Senior Hubber anbu_kathir's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Joker parts nacchunnu irukku . Part 2 podunga