View Poll Results: Will Mumbai Indians Lift the IPL 2010?

Voters
23. You may not vote on this poll
  • Definitely

9 39.13%
  • No Way

14 60.87%
Page 127 of 127 FirstFirst ... 2777117125126127
Results 1,261 to 1,268 of 1268

Thread: GOD of Cricket -Sachin Tendulkar's Mumbai Indians -Edition 2

Senior Member Platinum Hubber ajithfederer's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Very well done . Still have a very bad feeling that they might still win this. Now lose the next match also and get out of this god-forsaken event.

P.S: LM(and other fans if there are any) if it all means the same to you, I would like to close this thread after the next match or this week.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    af,

apdi paatha, Indian cricket team should have been ignored in the 90s itself... infact the total game of cricket..there were far more bigger allegations and issues in international cricket than that has happened in IPL

Moderator Diamond Hubber littlemaster1982's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ajithfederer View Post
    Very well done . Still have a very bad feeling that they might still win this. Now lose the next match also and get out of this god-forsaken event.

P.S: LM(and other fans if there are any) if it all means the same to you, I would like to close this thread after the next match or this week.
    I kind of agree with Sai here. Anyway, we'll close this after sunday

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh come on LM, not you too!!. Do you really want MI to win this year??

Take for instance the last match against RR, Do you think we would have won that match for guys like chandila totally throwing the momentum to MI. The bugger gives 2 runs in the 1st over and totally throws away in his 2nd. This is not the only match that has been fixed. God knows how many matches have been fixed this year and in the past.

I have been crying hoarse for nepotism and conflict of interests but this year shit totally hit the fan. Padosis look better to me. At-least avanugalavadhu pichai edukara nelamaila irundhu fix pannanuga. Our buggers are paid much better than em. And tell me what's the guarantee that these things are going to stop in the future?.
    Last edited by ajithfederer; 24th May 2013 at 11:31 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ajithfederer View Post
    Oh come on LM, not you too!!. Do you really want MI to win this year??
    Wanted to have last laugh against CSK. Now that it's done, let's close this thread

Post Thanks / Like
    LM

IPL news
    Tendulkar announces IPL retirement

ESPNcricinfo staff

May 26, 2013

Sachin Tendulkar walks off with the team physio after suffering from cramps, Mumbai Indians v Sunrisers Hyderabad, IPL 2013, Mumbai, May 13, 2013

Sachin Tendulkar's last sighting as an IPL player © BCCI

Players/Officials: Sachin Tendulkar
    Series/Tournaments: Indian Premier League
    Teams: India | Mumbai Indians

Moments after Mumbai Indians won their first IPL title, Sachin Tendulkar announced he had played his last IPL. He didn't say if he will play the Champions League T20.

The last ball Tendulkar played in the IPL didn't come in the victory in the final, but a fortnight ago in a league match against Sunrisers Hyderabad. That ball was sent over long-on for a six, but in the process Tendulkar also injured himself. He retired-hurt after that, and didn't recover in time to play another Mumbai game.

"This is my last IPL," Tendulkar announced casually in a TV interview after the win. "This has been a fantastic season. I thought our third IPL season was the best before this.

"I think this is the right time to stop playing the IPL. I am 40. Got to accept it. I had decided this was my last season."

In 78 IPL matches, Tendulkar scored 2334 runs at an average of 34.83 and a strike rate of 119.81. He scored one century and 13 half-centuries. When asked if he was tempted to play the first match of the next season as a defending champion in front of his home crowd in Mumbai, Tendulkar said he was happy with his decision. "This is the best point to say 'thank you very much' to all the supporters and well-wishers," he said.

Tendulkar had announced his ODI retirement towards the end of the last year. With the IPL retirement, the Champions League remains the only cricket he might play other than first-class. The India players' next first-class assignment is the Ranji Trophy at the end of the year, before the national team goes to South Africa for a full tour.

© ESPN EMEA Ltd.

http://www.espncricinfo.com/indian-p...ry/637927.html

Post Thanks / Like
    ^^Perfect post to close the thread. May be let's leave it open for sometime.
    Last edited by littlemaster1982; 27th May 2013 at 11:08 AM.

Administrator Platinum Hubber NOV's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    testing testing
    Never argue with a fool or he will drag you down to his level and beat you at it through sheer experience!