Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Hub awards 2010

  1. #1
    Moderator Diamond Hubber aanaa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    இந்திரலோகம்
    Posts
    7,320
    Post Thanks / Like

    Hub awards 2010

    Its sad that we do not have any nominees for this year!!
    What happened
    so many reminders but
    "அன்பே சிவம்.

  2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    Join Date
    Always
    Location
    Advertising world
    Posts
    Many
     

  3. #2
    Senior Member Veteran Hubber Shakthiprabha's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Vagabond
    Posts
    2,772
    Post Thanks / Like
    I aint regular to hub and I missed these threads. Even if I nominate few LONE contestants...

    I would like to nominate


    AFSAR - best actor
    EngE brahmaNan - best serial
    Cho Ramasamy - best story teller

  4. #3
    Senior Member Veteran Hubber mr_karthik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Irumbu kOttai
    Posts
    2,529
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Shakthiprabha
    I aint regular to hub and I missed these threads. Even if I nominate few LONE contestants...

    I would like to nominate


    AFSAR - best actor
    EngE brahmaNan - best serial
    Cho Ramasamy - best story teller
    But it is toooooooo late SP mam,

    Nomination period was closed on 10th and polling was closed on 20th (in other forums). Now results are started to come.
    தேர்தல் முடிவுகள் வெளியாகிக்கொண்டிருக்கும்போது, வேட்புமனு தாக்கலா..?

  5. #4
    Senior Member Veteran Hubber mr_karthik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Irumbu kOttai
    Posts
    2,529
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Hub awards 2010

    Quote Originally Posted by aanaa
    Its sad that we do not have any nominees for this year!!
    What happened
    so many reminders but
    சந்தோஷப்படுங்க mam...

    This is the 'லட்சணம்' how the tv channels / tv serials / tv programmes 'impressed' the minds of our hubbers.

  6. #5
    Senior Member Veteran Hubber Madhu Sree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Singaaaaaara chennai...
    Posts
    3,618
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Hub awards 2010

    Quote Originally Posted by mr_karthik
    Quote Originally Posted by aanaa
    Its sad that we do not have any nominees for this year!!
    What happened
    so many reminders but
    சந்தோஷப்படுங்க mam...

    This is the 'லட்சணம்' how the tv channels / tv serials / tv programmes 'impressed' the minds of our hubbers.
    not really...
    ofcourse tis impressive, onnu rendu programmes nallaa illana, odane ottumoththa tv programmes-um kevalamnu oru group sollittu thiriyaradhaala vandha vinai thaan... ppl avanga mindset maathikkanum...
    moreover frequent hubbers are missing nowadays, i sincerly nominated from my part...
    எந்தன் காதல் சொல்ல என் இதயம் கையில் வைத்தேன்...!!!

  7. #6
    Senior Member Veteran Hubber mr_karthik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Irumbu kOttai
    Posts
    2,529
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Hub awards 2010

    Quote Originally Posted by Madhu Sree
    not really...
    ofcourse tis impressive, onnu rendu programmes nallaa illana, odane ottumoththa tv programmes-um kevalamnu oru group sollittu thiriyaradhaala vandha vinai thaan... ppl avanga mindset maathikkanum...
    Is it...?. If it is so, why no sufficient nominations for TV section ?. (not sufficient, nothing, except one).

    Why moderators were pushed to through the poll in to scrap for this section..?

    Why no interest from hubbers for nomination..?
    (these ponts strengthen my argument)

    Quote Originally Posted by Madhu Sree
    moreover frequent hubbers are missing nowadays
    but there were sufficient nominations in film section / music section etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Madhu Sree
    i sincerly nominated from my part...
    yes, I saw ONLY ONE nomination that too on the last date, that was from you. No one shown any interest, even the nomination period was kept opened for nearly 15 days.

  8. #7
    Senior Member Veteran Hubber Madhu Sree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Singaaaaaara chennai...
    Posts
    3,618
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Hub awards 2010

    Quote Originally Posted by mr_karthik
    Quote Originally Posted by Madhu Sree
    not really...
    ofcourse tis impressive, onnu rendu programmes nallaa illana, odane ottumoththa tv programmes-um kevalamnu oru group sollittu thiriyaradhaala vandha vinai thaan... ppl avanga mindset maathikkanum...
    Is it...?. If it is so, why no sufficient nominations for TV section ?. (not sufficient, nothing, except one).

    Why moderators were pushed to through the poll in to scrap for this section..?

    Why no interest from hubbers for nomination..?
    (these ponts strengthen my argument)
    yaaru sonnaaanga interest illanu, frequenters were missing or reduced hubbing.

    Quote Originally Posted by Madhu Sree
    moreover frequent hubbers are missing nowadays
    but there were sufficient nominations in film section / music section etc.
    avanga ellaarum eppovum indha threadkku varadhilla, indha threakkunu varavanga sila per adhula naanum oruthi

    Quote Originally Posted by Madhu Sree
    i sincerly nominated from my part...
    yes, I saw ONLY ONE nomination that too on the last date, that was from you. No one shown any interest, even the nomination period was kept opened for nearly 15 days.
    as i said i too reduced hubbing, had some work, cudnt come online .

    edhu sonnaalum edu pada poradhilla, naan mattum kathi onnum aagaporadhilla. I dont want to continue this conversation. PERIOD.
    எந்தன் காதல் சொல்ல என் இதயம் கையில் வைத்தேன்...!!!

  9. #8
    Moderator Diamond Hubber aanaa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    இந்திரலோகம்
    Posts
    7,320
    Post Thanks / Like
    PERIOD?

    you are doing good Madhu Sree. You have the right to post your views as long as its not hurt any one. keep on post
    "அன்பே சிவம்.

  10. #9
    Senior Member Veteran Hubber Madhu Sree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Singaaaaaara chennai...
    Posts
    3,618
    Post Thanks / Like
    thanks for ur support aanaa
    எந்தன் காதல் சொல்ல என் இதயம் கையில் வைத்தேன்...!!!

  11. #10
    Senior Member Veteran Hubber mr_karthik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Irumbu kOttai
    Posts
    2,529
    Post Thanks / Like
    HAPPY TO SEE THE SAME THING REPEATED THIS YEAR TOOO.

    The so-called 'Cinnathirai Queens' MUST know, how their products reached the audience. (Hence, not even one to nominate them)

Similar Threads

  1. Hub Sports Awards 2010
    By P_R in forum Sports
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 2nd April 2011, 10:54 AM
  2. Hub Awards 2010 Results - Tamil Films
    By NOV in forum Tamil Films
    Replies: 165
    Last Post: 9th March 2010, 06:18 PM
  3. Hub Awards 2010 Results - Hindi Films
    By NOV in forum Indian Films
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 2nd March 2010, 04:18 PM
  4. Hub Awards 2010 Results - Sports
    By NOV in forum Sports
    Replies: 78
    Last Post: 23rd February 2010, 03:20 PM
  5. Hub Awards 2010 - Introduction
    By NOV in forum Hub Awards 2010 - Announcements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 26th December 2009, 04:24 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •