Page 59 of 61 FirstFirst ... 9495758596061 LastLast

Thread: Yuvan Shankar Raja News & Updates

Senior Member Diamond Hubber A.ANAND's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Chelian View Post
    ok,,inimelaavathu...thanni pooduvathom,,vera ketta keetta pazhakkanggal iidupaduvathai thavirthaaal nallathu...Amaithi thaanaa varum,,,Ithai vaithukondu,,vaalkhaiyil amaithi illai solluvergallai paarthaal sirippu thaan varuthu...Nothing else to say!
    namma aalungallukku 'thannithan' alivukke muthal
    kaaranam !!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber rsubras's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NOV View Post
    I spot the Malaysian flag in the pic.... Malaysian Indian-Muslim girl link rumor could be true?
    even if it is... may be that special friend could be the reason for him meandering into the path of Islam......... it only reminds me of my friend whose affection towards a muslim girl lead to him reading Quran (since she was religious)......... in the course of time, that girl went away from his life (married some one else) , but still he looks up to Islam (he has not converted yet though in principle he consider himself as one) for peace and principles
    R.SUBRAMANIAN

My Blog site - http://rsubras.blogspot.com

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber rsubras's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    my point.. which I believe everyone would agree ... be truthful to the path you chose in principle and practice...... religion (hindu / islam / Christianity / Love (anbu)) are only a way to GOD.... don't get too much imbibed by the path you chose (like this is best, the other is bad, waste etc.,) rather use the path to reach your destination alone
    R.SUBRAMANIAN

My Blog site - http://rsubras.blogspot.com

Junior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    யுவன் சங்கர் ராஜா இஸ்லாம் மதத்தைப் பின்பற்றுவது தொடர்பாக அவரது ட்விட்டர் தளத்தில் ரசிகர்கள் பலரும் கடுமையாக,தொடர்ச்சியாக விமர்சித்த வண்ணம் இருந்தனர்.

இந்த எதிர்வினையை எதிர்கொள்ள விரும்பாத யுவன் சங்கர் ராஜா, தனது ட்விட்டர் கணக்கை முடக்கிவிட்டார்.

யுவனின் அதிகாரப்பூர்வ ட்விட்டர் தளமான @Raja_Yuvan என்ற கணக்கு இப்போது இல்லை.

Senior Member Diamond Hubber venkkiram's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    சவுக்கு போன்ற ஆட்களும் யுவன் விஷயத்தை விட்டுவைக்கல.
    சொல்லிச் சொல்லி ஆறாது சொன்னா துயர் தீராது...

Junior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Who s tat gal near U1 ?

Senior Member Diamond Hubber VinodKumar's's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    ^ PMed you the link.

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    கலயாணத்துக்குப் போன இடத்தில் சும்மா முக்காடு போட்டு ஒரு பெண்மணி பக்கத்தில் நிக்க விட்டுறாதிங்க! யாரு என்னனு தெரியாமல் ஏன் இப்படி?
    This is a very big world!

Junior Member Newbie Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by thozhar View Post
    I don't disagree with your last sentence. Personally, I wouldn't proselytize as I believe there is a reason for anyone to be born in a family following a particular faith. I think though I have the right to change that, I shouldn't (and wouldn't) but to each his own.

However, I still think his friends should not worry about his choice. Yuvan is a senior composer and knows what he is doing. He has made a conscious decision and if he thinks it is good for him, no one need to worry about it.

Listen to how "ratham sindhi" is pronounced and repeatedly "mariyean naan" that naaan is pronounced.
    When i heard yuvan sings for ARR and heard kadalrasa first time i just stopped the song after that pronounciation. That pronounciation of naan and backing of instruments make me imagine it is simply like a arabic/hindustani song.

we know ilayaraja gives importance to how lyrics are rendered and usage of instruments. He has experimented so much to anyone's imagination and always his music we can relate that we are hearing a tamil song.

yuvan raja all these years had his own style never preaching any religion. music direction was his passion.
    Will he continue to do that? I think that's what tamil fans are worried about and getting frustrated.

Listen to all ARR songs in early years and all his most recent years. Most recent years will have pronounciation rendering of lyrics backed by instruments to give you a feel that it is somewhat Arabic/hindustani tone. Sadly that alienates me even though i want to listen to a tamil song. I never felt in any of yuvan songs eg: take oru kal oru kannadi song his own.
    To me i wonder now what will happen to new yuvan's usage of instruments and rendering of lyrics. Have to wait and see he sticks to his own style how he used to be.

ARR was asked in recent interview how he gave unique beats to Rangeela without knowing hindi. after explaining he ended "when one respects a culture and language, it will show up in their work". thats the reason we did not have a feeling that it is like a hindi song or rendering of instruments did not give that feel. But over the years it has changed.

Having said that art should be kept for enjoyment or how we always listen to yuvan's songs but once it mingles with slight tone of arabic/hindustani the nativity is lost. That's sad.

http://www.indiaglitz.com/channels/h...cle/89846.html

Here's the extract of what ARR said during KadalRasa release..
    "Music wizard Rahman has remarked that he made contemporary music director (and his closest competitor to the top slot) Yuvan Shankar Raja sing a song(kadal Raasa Naan) in Mariyaan as he felt absolutely confident that Yuvan’s voice would be ideal for the song. “As it turned out, it has come out the way I expected it to be,” Rahman said."

To tell an Indian that his music sounds "exotic" ignores the difference between the North Indian style of music, which has Persian roots, and South India's more Dravidian tones

Read more: http://www.thenational.ae/thenationa...#ixzz2tAOIrkRk

Just to add it has been discussed in most blogs that when tea kadais' used to play only hindi songs (Despite talented MSV all existed in same period) and raja comes changes everything makes to listen tamil songs.

Now what will happen to tamil music after 10 years or more?
    Last edited by irfan123; 13th February 2014 at 08:42 AM.

Junior Member Regular Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    #ThirudanPolice Tracklist.. Audio From July 10 ! #Yuvan