Page 56 of 61 FirstFirst ... 6465455565758 ... LastLast

Thread: Yuvan Shankar Raja News & Updates

Junior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by thamiz View Post
    They could win OSCAR too!

Why would anyone need your opinion on how he/she needs to lead his/her life!

He is an adult. He will do as he likes. What's your problem???

Who? Why do you CRY for someone else here? He knows what he is doing. He did not ask you to change your religion. Did he?

who asked your opinon here mate?? im posting my own opinion here, and not trying to convert anybody here, you get that into you -- head. and what is YOUR problem?? and who said Im crying?? you just dont blabber if off here.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Post Thanks / Like
    They could win OSCAR too!

Why would anyone need your opinion on how he/she needs to lead his/her life!

He is an adult. He will do as he likes. What's your problem???

Who? Why do you CRY for someone else here? He knows what he is doing. He did not ask you to change your religion. Did he?
    this '--' head is trying to condemn me, instead of giving a logical answer to my opinion. grow up you poor soul

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by joe View Post
    Vankv,
    Your rubbish is not worth to discuss on ..carry on.
    try to give a reasonable answer to my post, if you possibly can, instead of thinking you post something worthwhile. sounds pathetic

Post Thanks / Like
    (taken from a website)
    யுவன் ஷங்கர் ராஜா போன்ற மனிதர்கள் பரிதாபத்துக்குரியவர்கள். அவர்களது பிரசினை மத ரீதியானதோ, தத்துவ ரீதியானதோ ஆன்மீக ரீதியானதோ அல்ல. உளவியல் ரீதியானது. அவரது குடும்பத்துடன் நல்லுறவு விட்டுப் போகாமல் இருந்து அவர்களோ அல்லது மற்ற நண்பர்களோ மீண்டும் மீண்டும் அவரை அரவணைத்து ஆறுதல் சொல்லியிருந்தால் ஒருவேளை இந்த விபத்து நிகழாமல் இருந்திருக்கலாம். மருளும் இருளும் வன்முறையும் தோய்ந்த ஒரு மார்க்கப் படுகுழியில் விழுவதிலிருந்து அவர் தப்பித்திருக்கலாம்.
    அவரது மன இருள் அகல அன்னை பராசக்தி அருள்க! இசைஞானியின் குடும்பத்தில் அன்பும் பாசமும் பிணைப்பும் ததும்பிட தேவி அருள் புரிக!

சம்பிரதாய இந்து மதப் பிடிப்பும் குடும்பப் பாசமும் மட்டும் இத்தகையவர்களின் பிரசினையைத் தீர்க்க முடியாது என்று நினைக்கிறேன். பிரபல இந்து யோக ஆன்மீக அமைப்புகளில் (ஈஷா, வாழும் கலை, மாதா அம்ருதானந்த மடம்..) நல்ல கௌன்சலிங் செய்பவர்கள், மன அமைதி தரும் யோக, பிராணாயாம முறைகளில் தேர்ச்சி அடைந்தவர்கள் உண்டு. அவர்களுடன் யுவன் போன்றவர்களுக்கு தொடர்பு ஏற்பட்டிருந்தால் ஒருவேளை இத்தகைய விபத்தைத் தடுத்திருக்கலாம். உங்கள் குடும்பச் சுற்றத்திலோ, நட்பு வட்டங்களிலோ அத்தகைய அரவணைப்பு தேவைப்படுவோர் இருந்தால் முயற்சி எடுத்து அவர்களுக்கு முறையான கௌன்சலிங் அளியுங்கள்.

ஹரிலால் (காந்தியின் புதல்வர்) இந்த இருள் வழிக்குச் சென்று குறுகிய காலத்திலேயே திரும்பி வந்தார். இசை என்னும் தெய்வீகத்தை ஹராம் என்று இகழ்ந்து காலந்தோறும் அதை முடக்கிக் கொண்டிருக்கும் இந்த இருள்வழியை உதறி உஸ்தாத் ஆஷீத் கான் (உஸ்தாத் அலி அக்பர் கானின் புதல்வர்), பண்டிட் தேவ சர்மாவாக சில வருடங்கள் முன்பு மாற்றம் பெற்றார். உஸ்லாத் பிஸ்மில்லா கான் என்ற பெயர் தாங்கிய இசைமேதை வாழ்நாள் முழுவதும் கங்கை அன்னையையும் காசி ஈசனையுமே தன் சுவாசத்தில் கொண்டு வாழ்ந்தார். இவர்களைப் பற்றியெல்லாம் யாரும் யுவனுக்கு சொல்லவில்லை போலும். வட இந்தியா முழுவதும் முன்னாள் முஸ்லிம்களாக இருந்த ஜாட்களும் ராஜபுத்திரர்களும் ஆயிரக் கணக்கில் கிராமம் கிராமமாக தாய்மதம் திரும்பிக் கொண்டிருக்கும் செய்திகள் மாதந்தோறும் ஹிந்தி பத்திரிகைகளில் வந்து கொண்டிருக்கின்றன.

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Vankv View Post
    who asked your opinon here mate??
    I am not your "mate" sir!

You are telling that someone doe snot have self-confidence because he changed his religion.

I am telling "such people" have won OSCARS!

Judging their self-confidence based on your theory does not work!

im posting my own opinion here,
    On how Yuvan should lead his life?

WHY?

Who are YOU to tell him what he should do or what is good for him?

May I know?

and not trying to convert anybody here, you get that into you -- head. and what is YOUR problem??
    My problem is your statements are NONSENSICAL especially when you are speculating someone's self-confidence based on this!

and who said Im crying?? you just dont blabber if off here.
    You are making a big deal out of someone's decision on something. Who are we to tell anyone what to do?
    This is a very big world!

Post Thanks / Like
    I am not your "mate" sir!

You are telling that someone doe snot have self-confidence because he changed his religion.

I am telling "such people" have won OSCARS!

Judging their self-confidence based on your theory does not work!

On how Yuvan should lead his life?

WHY?

Who are YOU to tell him what he should do or what is good for him?

May I know?

My problem is your statements are NONSENSICAL especially when you are speculating someone's self-confidence based on this!

You are making a big deal out of someone's decision on something. Who are we to tell anyone what to do?
    ok, 'non-mate'! listen, i've never mentioned about how yuvan should lead his life. and do not include me when you mention 'we' ok? you are entitled to your opinion, and I am to mine. I don't know why you take this personally. btw, self confidence itself wont get u an oscars! the basic music come from 'bhagavatham'!!!! singing Hindu Purana songs in Hindu Temples!

Post Thanks / Like
    btw, self confidence itself wont get u an oscars! the basic music come from 'bhagavatham'!!!! singing Hindu Purana songs in Hindu Temples!
    அப்படினா இதுவரை ஆஸ்கர் வாங்கிய எல்லாருமே இந்து புரானம் படிச்சுட்டு, இந்து கோவில்களிலும் வலம் வந்தவர்களா?

Post Thanks / Like
    since yuvan shankar raja is a public figure, we criticize and pass opinions on his decisions, publicly. do we care if he is just another person in the neighbourhood? the problem here is some people do not want to see different opinion to theirs.

why don't we take an opinion poll on yuvan's conversion to see the reaction??

Post Thanks / Like
    அப்படினா இதுவரை ஆஸ்கர் வாங்கிய எல்லாருமே இந்து புரானம் படிச்சுட்டு, இந்து கோவில்களிலும் வலம் வந்தவர்களா?
    அட பாவமே! உம்மோட விவாதம் இவ்வளவு தானா? சரி சரி. உம்மோட கருத்தை பாத்து நீரே தான் சிரிச்சுட்டீரே. அதுவரைக்கும் நல்லதுதான், உமக்கு!

Post Thanks / Like
    since yuvan shankar raja is a public figure, we criticize and pass opinions on his decisions, publicly. do we care if he is just another person in the neighbourhood? the problem here is some people do not want to see different opinion to theirs.
    உண்மை உண்மை!

why don't we take an opinion poll on yuvan's conversion to see the reaction??
    If majority (hindus) think that what he did is "wrong", then what? It is his personal issue. Any gentleman would let him go whichever religion gives him peace of mind.

Are you a gentleman?

Or you are just representing as a "hindu religious guru" here?

Page 56 of 61 FirstFirst ... 6465455565758 ... LastLast