Page 27 of 61 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast

Thread: Yuvan Shankar Raja News & Updates

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Mahen's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    The REAL BIGGGG PROJECT which he tweeted about few months back is still on. He said he will announce it soon.
    Ennava irukum? Either Mani's/Kamal's next i guess..cant think of anything else as all big directors/actors have started their next project
    Usurae Poguthey Usurae Poguthey..Othada Nee Konjam Suzhikayila

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mahen
    The REAL BIGGGG PROJECT which he tweeted about few months back is still on. He said he will announce it soon.
    Ennava irukum? Either Mani's/Kamal's next i guess..cant think of anything else as all big directors/actors have started their next project
    Don't be confined to India We are looking forward to an International Project which he said, 'varum... kandippa'
    யுவன் இசை ராஜா...

Post Thanks / Like
    YUVAN UNPLUGGED
    The soft-spoken composer gets talking to Chennai Times on his projects
    V Lakshmi | TNN

This Navaratri was very special for Yuvan Shankar Raja. After all, the busy music composer got to spend some time with his family. “We celebrate Navaratri in a grand way; several singers come to our house and we have beautiful musical evenings. So, during those days, I stopped working by 6 pm and rushed home,” begins Yuvan.

He has more than a dozen projects in his hand, but Yuvan says he’s got it all worked out. “I usually work on two projects at a time. Now, I’m working on Vaanam and Mankatha,” he says.
    Despite Vaanam being a remake of the Telugu hit Vedham, Yuvan says he hasn’t retained any tunes from the original. “Each character in Vaanam, be it Simbu or Anushka or Vega and Bharath, has a song and every song belongs to a different genre,” he says, “Usually, filmmakers release the album to promote the film. But, we will be launching a teaser promo and just a song from Vaanam to endorse the music album, which will be released later. Simbu and I have each sung a song for the teaser promo.” He adds, “I’m currently working on a single track for Vaanam and it will be on the lines of a futuristic club mix.” Yuvan has also started work on Venkat Prabhu’s Mankatha. “There will be six songs in the film and I’ve composed tunes for five of them. We are yet to have a sitting with the lyricists and finalise on who will be singing which song,” he reveals.

For Yuvan, Mankatha is special for various reasons. “I’ve already done four films with Ajith and I want our fifth film to be a huge hit. In fact, Ajith had called me earlier to say that our combination in this film should work wonders at the BO. So, I’m taking extra care while composing.”

Revealing details of the album, he says, “Appa (maestro Ilaiyaraaja) and I are planning to sing a pathos number for the album. While appa will be singing in Tamil, I will be singing the English lyrics.”

Yuvan has also finished work on Bala’s Avan Ivan and Ameer’s Aadhi Bhagavan. “A full-fledged Hindi track, sung by Mohit Chauhan (of Masakkali… fame), will be the highlight of Aadhi Bhagavan,” he adds.

Yuvan will also be making his Bollywood debut soon with Mani Ratnam’s production. “Though I’d composed a single track for Siddharth’s Striker, this film will be my proper Bollywood debut. The film, directed by Mani Ratam’s associate Shivakumar, has Vivek Oberoi in the lead,” he says.

While Yuvan’s film graph is soaring, he’s also excited about his first live concert in Chennai on December 18. “I’m thrilled beyond words. I’ve done concerts internationally, but the experience of performing in my home city is just inexplicable. I will be altering the BGM or adding a few more keys to the songs. For instance, I’m planning to perform the remixed version of Oru Naal… from Pudupettai. This will be an experience of a lifetime,” he signs off.
    யுவன் இசை ராஜா...

Post Thanks / Like
    Vijay TV to air 16 episodes on Yuvan Shankar Raja
    Indiantelevision.com Team
    (21 October 2010 7:15 pm)

BANGALORE: Vijay TV will be airing a 4-week, 16 episode serial on Yuvan Shankar Raja (Yuvan) as a run-up to a live concert at Chennai.

Each half-hour episode will be broadcast Monday to Thursday at 10.30 pm. The creatives and the production of the series will be by Vijay TV.

The episodes will revolve around Yuvan, his music, his journey through the eyes of his friends, family and colleagues from the industry. They will also feature the career ascent of Yuvan, as well as insights into his family which has its roots in the town of Pannaipuram.

The theme of the ‘Yuvan Live-In Concert’ is ‘Celebrating music that’s young and fresh’. Yuvan would also be composing an album which would cater to the audiences across Tamil Nadu . The album is likely to be released on the date of the concert.

The event is likely to feature an array of singers like Hariharan, Shreya Ghoshal, Shankar Mahadevan , Vijay Yesudas, Karthik, Haricharan, with Yuvan in the lead. A special segment named ‘Band of Brothers’ would be staged where for the first time the entire family comprising Yuvan and his siblings Karthik Raja, Venkat Prabhu, Premji Amaren, Bhavatharini would perform.

The highlight of the concert will be a segment “Unforgettable’ for which Yuvan and the maestro – his father Ilaiyaraaja - will perform together. International dance acts are also a part of the concert, informed a source.

Vijay TV plans to bring on board as many personalities as it can and has yet to announce the date. “The concert will be anytime between the last week of December and the middle of Januray,” revealed a source at Vijay TV.

A road show to promote Yuvan’s album has been planned. Yuvan would travel to Madurai and Coimbatore to promote the same apart from promoting it in Chennai.
    யுவன் இசை ராஜா...

Senior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NormalMan
    I think that's a fan made poster based on the speculations that Rajni's next is Baasha II.

If true, chances are there, this could be the BIG project that yuvan tweeted about!
    யுவன் இசை ராஜா...

Post Thanks / Like
    How stupid the media are! Here is a news from Dinathanthi.

லண்டனில், பாடல் வெளியீடு!

சிலம்பரசன் நடித்து வரும் `வானம்' படத்தில், யுவன் சங்கர்ராஜா இசையில் ஆறு பாடல்கள் இடம்பெறுகின்றன. அதில் ஒரு பாடலை சிலம்பரசனே எழுதி, பாடியிருக்கிறார்.

அந்த பாடல் வெளியீட்டு விழா, லண்டனில் வெகு விமரிசையாக நடந்தது. வீழ்ச்சி அடைந்துள்ள `ஆடியோ' மார்க்கெட்டை தூக்கி நிறுத்துவதற்காக, மிக புதுமையான முறையில் இந்த விழாவை நடத்திக் காட்டினார், பட அதிபர் கணேஷ்!

--

The release function has been postponed for some internal reasons. The release is likely to be after 25th Oct. The track is not out yet.

Daily thanthi
    யுவன் இசை ராஜா...

Post Thanks / Like
    Tweets of Yuvan:

We have a group for my concert in chennai on facebook guys if u need any updates reg the show or anything you ppl can look into it!

Its yuvan live in concert

Working for mankatha tonite really tired but deadlines keeping me awake!
    யுவன் இசை ராஜா...

Senior Member Diamond Hubber A.ANAND's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    வீழ்ச்சி அடைந்துள்ள `ஆடியோ' மார்க்கெட்டை தூக்கி நிறுத்துவதற்காக, மிக புதுமையான முறையில் இந்த விழாவை நடத்திக் காட்டினார், பட அதிபர் கணேஷ்!

my fav. line foklim vechu thooki niruthinara??

Post Thanks / Like
    Tweets of Yuvan:

* Sorry guys forgot to mention I finished the intro song for balas avan ivan but still working on the rest..

* Avan ivan will be totally different from what I'm doing now,no leads no synth at all and no auto tune,pure ethnic sounds n love it!!

* ill be mixing vananam today so it should be out around next week! the folk track for bala is very diff n I love the groove totally..

* Finishd avan ivan n vaanam single las night,simbu wanted some small corrections so all don now.

* The song list is almost finalised totally close to 37 songs out of that ill be singing 10 jus for u guys! It has both my old n new numbers..

* Shows in jan around pongal holls, but that also gives my tym to work more on it,hope yall love the story board. Reallyyyy excited bout it!!

* Waooo never been this busy,started working out aswell 'for my concert',my show dates getting pushd cz of singers availability don worry guys

* Guys pls welcome @Premgiamaren my lil cousin in here,nalla paiyen nalla pathukonga!! Enjoy prem.
    யுவன் இசை ராஜா...

Page 27 of 61 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast