Page 11 of 61 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Yuvan Shankar Raja News & Updates

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Aah.... here comes a good news

Thaman is not doing any songs in Thillalangadi. That was a rumor.

Orkut insiders have come up with the news that all songs are composed by yuvan only. Suchi was wrong. Not sure why she said it. perhaps, she confused it with other movie. endha padathukku paadurom'nu theriyamale paadittu varanga pola

SIGH OF RELIEF! Yuvan,

Awaiting the audio release!
    யுவன் இசை ராஜா...

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Post Thanks / Like
    viraajan, still I have doubt

Suchithra antha alavukku adi muttal-nu thonalai

Post Thanks / Like
    Yup. adhu sari thaan....

but sources are directly from yuvan i think... if not, they are at least from thillalangadi team... so nambalam...

but still official word varra varaikkum, light'a doubt irukkum...
    யுவன் இசை ராஜா...

Post Thanks / Like
    Last few months, we (Yuvan fans) were working on updating his page at Wikipedia. Editing was taken care by a germany based fan Praveen. He has done an excellent job. Site looks cool now

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yuvan_Shankar_Raja
    யுவன் இசை ராஜா...

Post Thanks / Like
    Sanjeevi, a fan has talked to Jayam Raja. He confirmed it! He also mentioned that there is no friction with Yuvan. They will soon work together once he finishes Velayudham. It was Vijay who wanted to rope in Harris for Velayudham.
    யுவன் இசை ராஜா...

Post Thanks / Like
    Paiya's telugu version Aawara song top the charts. It was in 6th or 7th spot earlier. It come to second spot after the movie was released!

http://www.ragalahari.com/top10.asp

யுவன் இசை ராஜா...

Post Thanks / Like
    Where is Venkat Prabhu?
    IndiaGlitz [Tuesday, May 25, 2010]

After Goa, Venkat Prabhu's responsibility has increased many folds. He is keen to make his next film also a big success as his first three. He is currently in Mumbai for research work of his next film.

As it suggests Vankat Prabhu's next film will have Mumbai base and deal with some shady lifestyle among the common people in Mumbai. To be precise Venkat Prabhu will deal with the local gambling called ‘matka’ and drug mafia in lower strata Mumbai.

To present an authentic picture of events Venkat Prabhu is spending a lot of time in researching at the places where it happens. The Mumbai Tamils are helping him to feel the real picture.

The film is expected to be a multilingual which is a first for Venkat. Talks are on with a leading Bollywood actor to play an important role. Other cast and credit will be announced by Venkat Prabhu soon.
    யுவன் இசை ராஜா...

Post Thanks / Like
    Confirmed Yuvan is de MD for Thillalangadi..

Im New Hubber here...And most Important im the Great YUVAN FAN..

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome Aadhi

Nice to see you here
    யுவன் இசை ராஜா...

Post Thanks / Like
    A fan has met Yuvan today @ Satyam Cinemas. Here is a nice write up. He is not ready to reveal the conversation though.

Yuvan!

May 26,2010.After a relatively dull and a lonely afternoon(Like its been for a while now,without mom and sis!)my dad gives me a call saying "Hey,You wanna meet Yuvan Shankar Raja?"..Was I psyched or what?..I was like "Are you serious?" and then he said Yuvan was gonna come to Sathyam Cinemas to give an interview for the S Magazine.He said he had to pull some strings,but apparently the main spokesperson of Sathyam Cinemas(And a colleague of his)instantly agreed and asked me to come as soon as possible.

And then it happened.At Ecstasy in Sathyam Cinemas.The funny thing was,after i entered the place,I was talking to dad's colleague and dint even notice Yuvan,who was standing alongside her!(This was because Yuvan is really short.He can easily be camouflaged with the crowd and can make himself inconspicuous!)And then I went all "Oh Dear God" and she introduced me to him as a 'Huge Fan' and we shook hands.And we took a picture.And then I kinda let slip that Iam one of the select few people who is a major fan of his,predominantly because of his background scores for films and also for soundtracks like Pudhupettai,Azhagai Irukkirai Bayama Irukkiradhu,Raam,Kattradhu Thamizh and Yogi.He seemed to be pleasantly surprised by my little confession(I desperately wanted to tell him that because these soundtracks are terribly under rated.And I also find it deeply amusing when some people think that his scores for Paiya and Chennai-28 are his career best till now)And then we spoke for 5 mins and he seemed to be quite cheerful!

And then Yuvan had to give the interview,so I left him for a while.Meanwhile,I was preparing a questionnaire in my mind and I ordered a coffee which tasted like piss.After my initial outburst,I swore to myself that I'll hold my urge to say stuff like "God Iam such a huge fan of yours" or "Cant believe Iam talking to Yuvan Shankar Raja!:O" and thought I should rather have a mature conversation and not make a fool of myself.And then,the interview was over and next thing I knew,both of us were sitting and we were talking a lot about mainstream music!..And I couldnt have asked for a cozier place than Ecstasy(And no was in the near distance and it became almost like a rendezvous!)..Surprisingly,I was shooting some blatant right-on-the-money questions and he dint budge.He answered them all!(I actually had the nerve to ask him "How many soundtracks do you think you'll last?" when we were talking about tune fatigue!)..

We talked for about 20 minutes and I asked all about his forthcoming projects,his Hindi and Telugu projects and about other stuff(Including Harris Jeyaraj!).Even though Iam not gonna reveal anything about the projects here,Yuvan fans,make no mistake-He has some fantastic projects lined up and he's really kicked about them!..Iam tempted to continue more about the conversation,but I dont think Iam gonna.Sorry!

There were two things that made my day-First,obviously having a conversation with Yuvan!..And the second was because of the answer he gave to my "How many soundtracks do you think you'll last?" question.I was completely blown away by the confidence with which he answered that question!(We've seen innumerable instances of composers doing a good job at first,and then slowly fading into the oblivion.And we have another word for composers who do not fall in this category-LEGENDS!)And even though I wanted to act all mature,before leaving I couldnt help but say "You've made my day!"..And Iam glad I did!

After all the head-ache that my friends usually give when it comes to booking tickets as my dad works there(And they're gonna be so mad after reading this!:P) For the first time,I was genuinely glad that my dad worked in Sathyam Cinemas!

P.S:After coming back to my house,I realized I forgot to pay for my coffee!:P
    யுவன் இசை ராஜா...

Page 11 of 61 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast