Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 22303132

Thread: Awards exclusively for Miscellaneous Topics section

Senior Member Regular Hubber Cygnus's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    The most attention grabbing (intentionally?!! ) thread constantly waving goodbye but always getting reeled back in with popular requests:

The nominees are.......

Awards for misc topics section

ummm....well it seems that Shekhar and his "Awards..." thread win the coveted prize with no contest whatsoever!!!!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Querida's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    haha Cygnus i thought you were talking of a certain island gurl though the popular requests are made by herself :P

Senior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Cygnus
    The most attention grabbing (intentionally?!! ) thread constantly waving goodbye but always getting reeled back in with popular requests:

You too Cygnus?!!! Ha Ha..
    No. I closed this thread once before, due to some misunderstanding. I am closing now well and truly for the following reasons.
    1. A thread should be closed at the right time when it is sweet, otherwise it degenerates and becomes insipid. Like a guest. He should leave when you want him to stay still, not when you wonder when he is going to leave..
    2. I have become extremely busy, with three projects on my hands, working against dead lines. I have hardly any time to spend before FH, unlike the ladies around who spend hours before FH, while their poor husabands cook, wash, go to office to earn enough money to pay for the internet charges!!! :P
    3. As blahblah has rightly said, I have ran out of ideas. How can I generate ideas when my mind is overoccupied with my work on hand?
    Most of the threads either die prematurely due to lack of participation or degnerate into trash. I dont want to see that happening to my thread. That's why I have always closed my threads.

Senior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Also... Hub Admins and Mods had nothing to with this move..
    They have been very nice and kind to me. They have never deleted or edited my comments nor have I received any PM from them so far 8)

Senior Member Veteran Hubber jaiganes's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Shekhar wrote:
    unlike the ladies around who spend hours before FH, while their poor husabands cook, wash, go to office to earn enough money to pay for the internet charges!!!
    Now this doesn't seem to be coming from a person who genuinely wants to close a thread..!!!!
    Either you want to prolong this thread for 100 more weeks or you simply want the thread to go up and out in flames!!!
    Either way! Congrats buddy! Enjoy your work!! best of luck.
    Apparently, a democracy is a place where numerous elections are held at great cost without issues and with interchangeable candidates.
    - Gore Vidal

Administrator Platinum Hubber NOV's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekhar
    Also... Hub Admins and Mods had nothing to with this move..
    They have been very nice and kind to me. They have never deleted or edited my comments nor have I received any PM from them so far 8)
    Well Shekhar that is because you have been an exemplary hubber.
    We are so sorry to hear that you now have less important work than hubbing, and that your priorities now are for those irritants. Hope that you will attend to them fast and come back to more pressing matters here.
    Never argue with a fool or he will drag you down to his level and beat you at it through sheer experience!

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber scorpio's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well said NOV!!

Shekhar,

You are not a heroine nor this is film industry to retire when your fame is at its peak!

Why close such an interesting thread? With more hubbers joining the forum and few intelligent discussions going on (thanks to PP Ma'm, the author of such threads), we need you more and more pa! (Niro, pl. excuse)

When you can balance your life between Saturday night parties and your wife wonderfully, you can also balance FH and project deadlines!
    Your attitude determines your altitude!

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Roshan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Senior Member Platinum Hubber pavalamani pragasam's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    "I have hardly any time to spend before FH, unlike the ladies around who spend hours before FH, while their poor husabands cook, wash, go to office to earn enough money to pay for the internet charges!!!" - Shekhar!
    Eager to watch the trends of the world & to nurture in the youth who carry the future world on their shoulders a right sense of values.

Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 22303132