Page 6 of 88 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast

Thread: What a shame!

Moderator Diamond Hubber littlemaster1982's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by viraajan
    LM, ever since I saw his photos and i read his writing in Kumudham (3-4 years ago), i had been telling my family that he is not a good man. He doesn't look like a man who is deep into spirituality!
    Same here

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Roshan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by littlemaster1982
    Quote Originally Posted by joe
    Quote Originally Posted by viraajan
    Swami Nithyanandha's 'leelaigal' was caught on a tape. A tape with 'Swamiji' ( ) being intimate with an actress is being shown repeatedly on Sun News channel.
    Is it true?
    Charu nivetita romba pugazhuvare ..antha saamiyaara?
    Valumburi John filed a complaint against this guy few years ago. Enakku romba naalave indha aal mela oru doubt
    ivarthaan Kumudham/Vikatan'la ellaam motivational katturai ezhuthuRa aaLaa
    And those who were seen dancing, were thought to be insane, by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh ippOthaan virajan post paarthEn. Ok got it.
    And those who were seen dancing, were thought to be insane, by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Shakthiprabha's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    ennak kodumai ithu! I did not watch any news channel.

I heard the news and am completely taken aback. I have occasionally listened to his brief messages in podhigai

ada pongappa yaaraith thaan nambuvutho pedhai nenjam kanakka pochu

When spiritual aspirants have certain weakness, its better they properly take up relevant measures or steps and then practice spirituality. One can properly and legally find a mate and still pursue spiritual quest.

naan elaam pesum padi aagiduchE avar nilamai

azhuvatha sirippatha therila

world is but a stage! and we mere actors!

Post Thanks / Like
    பக்த அன்பர்களுக்கு, அவர் சொன்ன கருத்து ஆன்மீக நோக்குல உங்களுக்கு பயன்பட்டுச்சுன்னா/புடிச்சிருந்துச்சுன்னா அவர் எப்பிடிப்பட்டவரா இருந்தா என்னங்க ? :P

Jokes apart, why does out reverence usually stem from abstinence/asceticism, unless he had earlier taken moral high ground on these issues and has now proved to be duplicitous ?

I don't know squat about his philosophy etc. சும்மா ஒரு general knowledge-கு கேக்குறேன் as he is the nth சாமியார் who has fallen out of grace.
    மூவா? முதல்வா! இனியெம்மைச் சோரேலே

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Shakthiprabha's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    pr,

I was waiting for someone to ask this question. Moral grace ellame naame namakku pottukitta "oru veli" thaan. I agree. and like what u say, when his spiritual messages are rightly delivered, only that should matter. After all, every aspirant would have a basic flaw or weakness in his character (not necessarily sexual based) which he continuesly tries to overcome or defeat and win over.

When u declare urself as a "guru" or "swamji" U are bound to have won over ur senses and cannot have basic flaws of gruhastha.

IF I remember right, there was a brahmachari (or swamiji) who actually fell in love with one of his devotee, he PROMPTLY gave up his sanyasa and married her. NOW THAT IS SOMETHING one should respect.

What matters is the MENTALITY of normal layman as "HOW A SWAMIJI" needs to behave. When that is not kept up, it amounts to "BREACH OF TRUST" in the name of religion or spirituality. and...that as far as my limited knowledge is concerned HAS TREMENDOUS negative marks.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by P_R
    பக்த அன்பர்களுக்கு, அவர் சொன்ன கருத்து ஆன்மீக நோக்குல உங்களுக்கு பயன்பட்டுச்சுன்னா/புடிச்சிருந்துச்சுன்னா அவர் எப்பிடிப்பட்டவரா இருந்தா என்னங்க ? :P
    I have not read any of his write ups - as I assume they are basically on motivational/self help kind stuff - which is usually not my cup of tea.

I remember once my sister showed me his picture in Kumudham and said "paarunga ivan sirippE oru maathiri irukku ".

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Shakthiprabha
    What matters is the MENTALITY of normal layman as "HOW A SWAMIJI" needs to behave.
    Exactly what interests me. We have this fascination for asceticism, precisely because it is - in a matter of degree - a 'virtue' that is unlike us. And in someway every 'failing' of a 'holy' cow gives a க்ரூர த்ருப்தி that this one is no different from the rest of us (i.e. it's only a question of degree). But this coexists with the discomfort in the possibility that "there is probably no-one out there, who has figured it all out".

Anyway regarding particular cases, the demand for false promises is huge, so there is supply.
    மூவா? முதல்வா! இனியெம்மைச் சோரேலே

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ithukku Eenda sanyasi vesam podanum Cheating.... Veru per vachukidalamE.

Moderator Diamond Hubber littlemaster1982's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Roshan
    I have not read any of his write ups - as I assume they are basically on motivational/self help kind stuff - which is usually not my cup of tea.
    What he writes is inane stuff. At least Sugabothanatha's first series was better. Ivar ezhudharadhai padikkama irundha, adhuve periya self help.

Page 6 of 88 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast