Page 54 of 88 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664 ... LastLast

Thread: What a shame!

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Surya's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm advised that it is the best thing to sit and watch anarchy/mayhem let loose in the name of 'freedom'!
    So We're Advised that it's the best thing to sit and watch as others tell us how we are allowed to spend the rest of our days in the name of "Culture"??

Only stressing on safety, steady growth as proud human beings and not revel as beasts wallowing in sensual pleasure.
    That itself is UR OPINION! I can several people right here in the hub who feel quite the Opposite abt the whole Beast Wallowing Pleasure Comparison!

What makes u think ur ideas are perfect for a different person who is brought up in a different time, in a different environment, with different experiences?? Let me Guess....IT IS A SAFE TESTED PATH?

So the youth of India are doing something that's never been done on the face of the earth?? The Popular lifestyle among Indian Youth today has never been tested or is never safe?

One man for One Woman is the way of Life because.....?? Beasts have multiple partners, and the number of partners is the only thing that differentiates us from the beasts? Not the fact that we're the most advanced species on the Planet. (Oh...whoever is reading this, can we please not go into "Is Development (Industrialization etc) a good thing or bad.")

Or is it:

Beasts don't excessive restraint in anything, as humans we must because we Can! ?

People who have premarital sex aren't sex beasts who just go around dry humping random people walking on the street!

Can't a relationship be just as intimate and soul warming without the government recognizing it as a Legal Bond?? What's wrong in wishing to find that perfect person, or that perfectly imperfect person who pushes the buttons for you, on your own?

It's so bizzare to even think that someone thinks they have the right to tell you ::

"This is how you will behave, this is how you will be dressed, this is what you will eat, this is what you will drink, this is who you will marry, this is what you will have for the rest of your life, don't like it? Too bad! Deal with it, that's life! Tough Luck Kiddo!

Oh and btw, i almost forgot, This is what you will watch, this is the music you will listen to, these are the books you will read."

Oh For God Sakes Where Does it Stop??

And all the things that I've mentioned (the this is what you will's) are not some false or over exaggerated statements. If u look, in each one there will be something which Conservatives feel like needs a change.

Eat, Drink, Wear, Watch, Read, Marry etc.
    Back after a while...

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by thamiz
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanjeevi
    Which act is correct which is wrong?

The above sentence is the most debatable topic in the world ever and we never end to conclude. So relax. I do things which I think 'correct' to my best of my knowledge and belief.
    So you would murder and rape too if you find that reasonable?

Even a terrorist can think I am doing 'correct',
    They will be hanged once they are proven guilty. I hope you know that too! It does not matter what terrorist or YOU think!
    I said knowledge is important and my knowledge is 'Murder and rape are wrong/crimes'. Probably we can conclude on higher level things like Murder, theft, rape but the real debate exists in small small matters. Even if you come to death sentence, a remarkable amount of countries banned death sentence.

Post Thanks / Like

The above sentence is the most debatable topic in the world ever and we never end to conclude. So relax. I do things which I think 'correct' to my best of my knowledge and belief. Even a terrorist can think I am doing 'correct', the problem is his brain is overridden by sentiments and forced/provoked feelings and it got washed.
    It is a Tough One! But, the safe border seems to be "If ur not hurting or causing harm to another, it's okay."

A Terrorist isn't Correct, because he's killing other people.

Where as Live In Relationships/Pre-marital sex is okay as long as it's consensual.
    Back after a while...

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Surya

The above sentence is the most debatable topic in the world ever and we never end to conclude. So relax. I do things which I think 'correct' to my best of my knowledge and belief. Even a terrorist can think I am doing 'correct', the problem is his brain is overridden by sentiments and forced/provoked feelings and it got washed.
    It is a Tough One! But, the safe border seems to be "If ur not hurting or causing harm to another, it's okay."

A Terrorist isn't Correct, because he's killing other people.
    I don't said he is correct

Where as Live In Relationships/Pre-marital sex is okay as long as it's consensual.
    debatable but I can somewhat agree

Senior Member Platinum Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Does it not hurt any resultant child (plus aborted fetus lives) as these are denied their basic rights?

Post Thanks / Like
    I don't said he is correct
    I know , I just chose to use that example too, because it's just an obvious one.
    Back after a while...

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by thamiz

The above sentence is the most debatable topic in the world ever and we never end to conclude. So relax. I do things which I think 'correct' to my best of my knowledge and belief.
    So you would murder and rape too if you find that reasonable?

Even a terrorist can think I am doing 'correct',
    They will be hanged once they are proven guilty. I hope you know that too! It does not matter what terrorist or YOU think!
    I said knowledge is important and my knowledge is 'Murder and rape are wrong/crimes'. Probably we can conclude on higher level things like Murder, theft, rape but the real debate exists in small small matters. Even if you come to death sentence, a remarkable amount of countries banned death sentence.
    It NOT about how badly you are punished.

It is a question of WRONG and that it is CRIME you committed.

That should be ENOUGH!

So dont go on say, right and wrong are all debatable!
    This is a very big world!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by app_engine
    Does it not hurt any resultant child (plus aborted fetus lives) as these are denied their basic rights?
    That is 'mentality' only and hope time will change many things.

Athukkaga oruthar nalla vazhurathu innorutharukku valikkuthunaa - ingellam intha 'hurt' basis rejected

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    If a mom is a "whore" it affects her children or NOT?

If one's parents are "swingers" it affects the innocent child born to them, right?

Some innocent person is getting affected for your actions! So dont go on say that I can live anyway I want! That is kind of NONSENSE! Get that in your head!
    This is a very big world!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by app_engine
    Resultant Child is not nearly in proportion to Live In Relationships or Premarital Sex.

But how can we use this for this argument, when the same can be used for Divorces as well? What's the case with the Resultant Child in a Failed marriage??
    Back after a while...

Page 54 of 88 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664 ... LastLast