Page 53 of 88 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast

Thread: What a shame!

Senior Member Platinum Hubber pavalamani pragasam's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    My opinion of discussing this with you is 'vetti' is getting confirmed again. aah woo-nnaa talibanism! ithai thavira enna argument irukku ungakitta?
    Bharathi kaNda kanavukaL enna? avarudaiya puthumai peN yaar? eppadi pattavaL? ozukkam, uyirinum OmbappapadavENdiya ozukkamum suthathiramaana santhOshamaana, prosperous life impossible for you hardcore cynics! Or rather will-less pathetic wastrels!
    Eager to watch the trends of the world & to nurture in the youth who carry the future world on their shoulders a right sense of values.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Surya's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ma'am! Relax! This Vetti discussion isn't worth getting so emotional over!

aah woo-nnaa talibanism!
    Aah woo-na illa!

Only when someone says something like:

"Utterly no shackles to keep her at home!"

"Ban Condom Commercials"

Proposal of "Banning non-indian movie channels.

In a nutshell, stop any foreign influence in today's day and age which do not agree with the values held up by a group of people, to preserve a Old (In all fairness, still applicable in some cases) set of values.

What is Talibanism then if not this? And ppl get pissed off when they're branded as the "Morale Police"?

impossible for you hardcore cynics!
    I'm not a Cynic, I'm a realist!

In the area that this discussion has turned into....this is the basic Question...Ithukku Oru Answer irundha sollunge! Instead ur just dancing around the bush!! Or atleast don't say anything, I'll take that as "No Established Solution"

There are many ppl here espicially guys who APPARENTLY don't support pre-marital sex, but have done it when they got the chance. If they didn't get that chance, then they probably would've still stayed as virgins until their parents found some1 for them. What are they then? Are u going to deny the existance of these type of people.

AGAIN!! AND I CAN'T SAY THIS ENOUGH!! I'm not denying that thousands of people DO wait until marriage because it's a matter of principal for those people.

Quote Originally Posted by I
    In a nutshell, stop any foreign influence in today's day and age which do not agree with the values held up by a group of people, to preserve a Old (In all fairness, still applicable in some cases) set of values.
    BTW: This is Exactly what the Nazis did! Heil Hitler!
    Back after a while...

Senior Member Veteran Hubber sathya_1979's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rule in Politics: Every concession given apparently becomes a right, years down the line.
    Rule in Morality: Every negative trait introduced in the name of "Modernity" and "Liberalism" becomes Practicality and Reality, years down the line.
    Proverb in Thamizh: நல்லது வருவதற்கு நாழியாகும், கெட்டது சீக்கிரம் வந்து விடும்!
    Damager - 30 roovaa da, 30 roovaa kuduththa 3 naaL kaNNu muzhichchu vElai senju 30 pakkam OttuvaNdaa!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sathya
    Rule in Politics: Every concession given apparently becomes a right, years down the line.
    Rule in Morality: Every negative trait introduced in the name of "Modernity" and "Liberalism" becomes Practicality and Reality, years down the line.
    Why negative? Positive Traits of Modernity don't become a Practicality and Reality years down the line? There've been several Positive Cultural Changes due to Modernity In India Alone....

Modernization of a Civilization or Culture will happen either negative or positive. That I Agree To.

A Country is made up of different minds, and opinions. Forcing a group of people to follow a lifestyle which a group wish to follow is just not democratic.
    Back after a while...

Post Thanks / Like
    Forcing a group of people to follow a lifestyle which a group wish to follow is just not democratic. Doing so will also lead to increasing levels of nazification gradually over time as well.

First it was Pre-Marital Sex.

Now talks abt problems with Condom Commercials, and Female Empowerment, and Cultural influences of Globalization!

That's the other end of the spectrum! It's like the Titanic. Once the water is let in, it just keeps coming and coming. There is no stopping it.
    Back after a while...

Senior Member Platinum Hubber pavalamani pragasam's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    So, I'm advised that it is the best thing to sit and watch anarchy/mayhem let loose in the name of 'freedom'! And let my world be drowned in an avalanche of imported lifestyles which catch like wildfire in a country of newly opened up avenues of opportunities in all spheres of life? Not wishing for impossible, imbecile conditons in this fast era of communications. Only stressing on safety, steady growth as proud human beings and not revel as beasts wallowing in sensual pleasure. There is a difference- how a human being approaches pleasures and a beast goes after them. No bars to hold is the difference!

It is wisdom to embrace all that is globally being found beneficial for better quality of life. But with level-headed discretion and discrimination and discernment!
    Eager to watch the trends of the world & to nurture in the youth who carry the future world on their shoulders a right sense of values.

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Which act is correct which is wrong?

The above sentence is the most debatable topic in the world ever and we never end to conclude. So relax. I do things which I think 'correct' to my best of my knowledge and belief. Even a terrorist can think I am doing 'correct', the problem is his brain is overridden by sentiments and forced/provoked feelings and it got washed.

Senior Member Platinum Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sanjeevi,
    The answer is not complicated, actually

How do you certify a 1KG edaikkal that it is indeed 1KG?

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    app

Good thinking . But the edaikkal was/is used in old 'balance' and without weight-stones or something how the new weight machines are scaling the weight?

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanjeevi
    Which act is correct which is wrong?

The above sentence is the most debatable topic in the world ever and we never end to conclude. So relax. I do things which I think 'correct' to my best of my knowledge and belief.
    So you would murder and rape too if you find that reasonable?

Even a terrorist can think I am doing 'correct',
    They will be hanged once they are proven guilty. I hope you know that too! It does not matter what terrorist or YOU think!
    This is a very big world!

Page 53 of 88 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast