Page 51 of 88 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast

Thread: What a shame!

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Surya

And will advocate for hours and hours for indian culture a few years later.

I'm not sure u know what "Liberal" or "Conservative" Actually Means....
    I am saying today's youth in INdia are hypocrites too!

Indian born confused desies!

You dont have to look for a good example for that!
    This is a very big world!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Platinum Hubber pavalamani pragasam's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    thamiz!
    Not only youth, even the middle-aged parents-generation is increasingly becoming hypocrites! As you rightly pointed out it is all for money!!!
    Eager to watch the trends of the world & to nurture in the youth who carry the future world on their shoulders a right sense of values.

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Surya's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    I was born in Oakland! but I did do 2-4th grade in B'lore tho.

I am saying today's youth in India are hypocrites too!
    Are u reffering to this?

Quote Originally Posted by tamiz
    Yeah, they are liberal because they want to have sex before marriage.
    But after coming to India I've come across so many ppl who advocate against pre-marital sex, but have themselves done it when the Opportunity came. So what are they? Hypocritical Conservatives? Or Just Hypocritical Youth? How do u come to that conclusion?

Just goes on to Prove: "Virginity is not dignity, it's just the lack of opportunity!"

But they are conservative too because they wont mind dumping the person with whom they slept with and doing an arranged marriage for satisfying their parents!
    Such Contradicting and Confusing Statements!

That's got nothing to do with Conservative or Liberal...that's why I said "I'm not sure u mean what Conservative or Liberal is..."

Who's to say that a Liberal won't dump "The person he is sleeping with", to satisfy his parents.

Or:

Who's to say that a Conservative will Definatly NOT have a Lover before Marriage?

Are you saying "True" Conservatives (Whatever in hell that means) don't ever have any Lovers, or any stories of "Failed" Love Stories because of Parent's Consent?

Or:

Assuming from what you said, Does having a Failed Love Story because of fear of Parent's Discontent mean that ur a Liberal?

Next Time, Please Atleast Be Clear in ur Statements! Make up ur mind!
    Back after a while...

Post Thanks / Like
    Surya, it may sound strange or impossible, but there are still thousands of young girls and boys in my neighbourhood who do not entertain 'love' affairs seriously or playfully- the idea just doesn't occur to them. They repose their faith in their parents to choose their life partner, and no nonsensical idea of 'romancing' in the meantime!!!
    Eager to watch the trends of the world & to nurture in the youth who carry the future world on their shoulders a right sense of values.

Post Thanks / Like
    Also, Who advocated Extramarital Affairs?

No Doubt another "liberal who wants to have sex before marriage But is conservative too because they wont mind dumping the person with whom they slept with and doing an arranged marriage for satisfying their parents!"
    Back after a while...

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by pavalamani pragasam
    Surya, it may sound strange or impossible, but there are still thousands of young girls and boys in my neighbourhood who do not entertain 'love' affairs seriously or playfully- the idea just doesn't occur to them. They repose their faith in their parents to choose their life partner, and no nonsensical idea of 'romancing' in the meantime!!!
    Good For Them! But I was wondering what ppl who advocate against pre-marital sex, but have themselves done it when the Opportunity came, would be.

There are thousands and thousands of those people in India too! And I'm not just talking abt the youth. What are they? Liberal or Conservative? They sure call themselves Conservative, and in Vetti Discussions always advocate for Celibacy until Marriage.

In that case "Conservative Hypocrates" or Liberal Spies? :P
    Back after a while...

Post Thanks / Like
    'Vetti Discussions always advocate for Celibacy until Marriage'- Why do you want to make the fact a myth? Why are you so cynical? Just why wouldn't you believe that there are thousands of young boys and girls with policy about this matter?

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Surya

There are thousands and thousands of those people in India too! And I'm not just talking abt the youth. What are they? Liberal or Conservative? They sure call themselves Conservative, and in Vetti Discussions always advocate for Celibacy until Marriage.
    Just curious, what ddi your parents advocate you?

Safe sex?

At waht age they gave you the freedom?

Teen or Preteen?
    This is a very big world!

Post Thanks / Like
    I think u Misunderstood PP Ma'am.

By Vetti Discussions, I meant the many discussions which occur due to abundance of free time, or which never amount to anything.

Like this one. It's a Vetti Discussion for both sides. Because we both have an abundance of time on our hands, and these discussions rarely amount to anything.

Just why wouldn't you believe that there are thousands of young boys and girls with policy about this matter?
    I never said that.... I know there are thousands of ppl who stay virgins until marriage. To say that there aren't any wouldn't make me any better than some other confused hubbers.

That's beside the matter tho... But it is true, and I've seen it SOOOO MANY TIMES, that many ppl stay virgins because they don't have any opportunity. (Not undermining the will of those who really follow it.)
    Back after a while...

Post Thanks / Like
    'But it is true, and I've seen it SOOOO MANY TIMES, that many ppl stay virgins because they don't have any opportunity.' -I strongly object to this statement of yours, Surya! How brilliant you are! Now I really realise it is a 'vetti' activity- arguing with you! I do not indulge in these discussions just as 'vetti' pastime or just because I've nothing better to engae myself with! Understand?

Page 51 of 88 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast