Page 36 of 88 FirstFirst ... 2634353637384686 ... LastLast

Thread: What a shame!

Senior Member Platinum Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by app_engine
    என் வாய்க்கு (இந்த இழையைப்பொறுத்த மட்டில்) பூட்டு
    Well, time to unlock

thamizh

என்னங்க இப்படி சூடாயிட்டீங்க, பொறுமை, பொறுமை!

நீங்கள் இப்படிப்பிரதிபலிப்பதன் மூலம் மறைமுகமாக உங்களுக்கே தாம் தீங்கு செய்கிறீர்கள்

முதலாவது கேள்வி - இந்தக்குஷ்பு அம்மையார் எப்போது தமிழ்ப்பண்பாட்டின் "அதிகாரப்பூர்வ விமர்சகர்" ஆயித்தொலைந்தார்? ஏன் இவருக்கு இவ்வளவு முக்கியத்துவம்?

அவரது அரைவேக்காட்டுப்பிதற்றல்களுக்கு அதீத முக்கியத்துவம் கொடுத்து, அனாவசியமான பிரதிபலிப்புகள் செய்ததால் தானே? "அவ கெடக்கா வெத்து வேட்டு, நாம யாரு, நம்ம வரலாறு என்ன, பண்பு என்ன, ஒழுக்கம் என்ன"ன்னு நம்வழியில் போய்க்கொண்டிருந்தாலே போதுமாக இருந்தது.

அரசியலில் புகழ் பெறுவதற்காக சில விஷமிகள் செய்த வலைக்குள் பொதுமக்கள் ஏன் விழ வேண்டும்? (ஒரு விதத்தில் இவங்க எல்லோரும் இன்னும் இந்த அம்மையாருக்கு மனதில் ஒரு கோயில் வச்சிருக்காங்களோ?)

பச்சையாகச்சொல்லப்போனால், இந்த அம்மாவுக்குக்கோயில் கட்டுனவனுக்கும், இவுங்க கருத்தை எதிர்த்து சண்டை போடுறவுங்களுக்கும் ஒரு வித்தியாசமும் கிடையாது. ரெண்டு பேரும் தேவையில்லாமல் இவருக்கு முக்கியத்துவம் கொடுக்குறாங்க

Please save your energy for more important things in life

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    app-engine!

anyway, I deleted the contents of my last post and modified and am off to this thread! Thanks for your concern. I should care less about this issue and the open-minded kuhsboo worshippes!
    This is a very big world!

Post Thanks / Like
    நன்றி, தமிழ்!

அடுத்து, பவளமணி அவர்களின் கருத்தான

The court has a dignity to maintain as a wing of the large country's governing body. It cannot afford to cast such careless, irresponsible, indecent comments. Utterly unjustifiable and shameful!
    மிகச்சரியானது.

ஏற்கனவே ஒரு கேனத்தனமான கேஸு (அதையெல்லாம் கீழேயே "நேரத்தைப்பாழாக்காதீர்கள்"ன்னு திட்டித்தூரப்போடாதது பெரிய அசிங்கம்.)

சரி, அவங்க பண்ணின தப்பை இவங்களாவது சரி செய்து, இந்த மாதிரி வேலையத்த காரியங்களை செய்ய வேண்டாம்னு சட்டுப்புட்டுன்னு தீர்மானிக்காமல் இன்னும் தள்ளிப்போட்டுக்கிட்டு இருக்காங்க.

செய்ய வேண்டிய வேலை அது தானே ஒழிய, திருமணத்துக்கு முன்னான பாலுறவு சட்டபூர்வமா இல்லையா கிருஷ்ணர் என்ன செய்தார் ராமர் என்ன செய்தார் எல்லாம் பேசுவது அல்ல - இவையெல்லாம் நீதிமன்றத்துக்கு வேண்டாத திண்ணைப்பேச்சு .

கேஸுகள் மலை போல் குவிந்து, பொது மக்களுக்கு நேரத்தில் நீதி கிடைக்காதிருக்க இந்த மாதிரி திண்ணைப்பேச்சுக்கோஷ்டிகள் தான் காரணம்

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by P_R
    "the law has no business here. Pre-marital sex is not illegal". The law refused to dictate morality in this particular case.
    P_R,
    Out of curiosity, I just checked this news report :
    http://beta.thehindu.com/news/nation...icle285361.ece

Actually, if one goes by this report, the SC has to focus on whether the ex-actress was correct or not in "stating her opinion" (on anything). Or whether the tons of "criminal cases" accepted against her in the various TN courts are idiotic or not!

That should be an open and shut case, regardless of the issue being discussed

Neither the HC nor the SC has done that but keep focusing on an entirely different topic
    (i.e. of the rights and wrongs of her original statement / effects of that on public etc. Come on, who is she, Indian president? Or wife of Gandhiji to take her comments on people's morals so seriously?)

I think I'll never understand our judicial system...These fellows simply enjoy wasting public money, while doing nothing worthwhile to real victims of various crimes in the society!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by the hindu
    The apex court made the observation while reserving its judgement on a special leave petition
    தள்ளிப்போடுறது / தள்ளி வைக்கிறது தான் இவங்களோட 99% நேரத்து வேலை

Now, the whole media seems to get worked up on the "observation" aka thiNNaippEchchu but doesn't care about the lower courts / HC / SC wasting tons of time and resources on such a trivial matter as an individual opinion and protests to that from vested interests

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by app_engine
    தள்ளிப்போடுறது / தள்ளி வைக்கிறது தான் இவங்களோட 99% நேரத்து வேலை
    Tell me about it. I lost faith in our judicial system a while ago. I was the unfortunate victim of the irony of what is our judicial system.

One time, I travelled all the way from Bangalore to Hyderabad to appear in court and was told at 10:30 AM that the judge has decided to take the day off and was given another date.

That date came, but I could not make it as I met with an accident and broke my leg.. and viola.. the judge issues a non-bailable warrant for my arrest for non-appearance

So much for justice.

Rajan
    Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Rajan

the judge issues a non-bailable warrant for my arrest for non-appearance
    Eh! Rajan, appo enna, Chanchalguda-ullernthu thaan post pannureengala!

just kidding...light aa eduthukonga!
    When we stop labouring under the delusion of our cosmic self-importance, we are free of hindrance, fear, worry and attachment. We are liberated!!!

Junior Member Newbie Hubber r2tchasi's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by thamiz
    I think you and few others are getting a wrong perception (on purpose?) that people who disagree with Kushboo's statement are all supporting violent attack on her! That aint TRUE!
    Hmmm, interesting. I thought the perception here was that people who agree Kushboo can make a statement are proponents of pre-marital sex.

Badri, !

Administrator Platinum Hubber NOV's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

from making judgements on Kushboo, now we have descended to passing judgements on people posting in this thread.

nalla munnEtram! keep it up!
    Never argue with a fool or he will drag you down to his level and beat you at it through sheer experience!

Junior Member Newbie Hubber r2tchasi's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Athan yeppaiyo descend panniyache! You are late, NOV.

Page 36 of 88 FirstFirst ... 2634353637384686 ... LastLast