Page 35 of 88 FirstFirst ... 2533343536374585 ... LastLast

Thread: What a shame!

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber sivank's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    I read a very disgusting thing in the german newspapers yesterday and it is nagging me to hell.

A woman of 40 who is suffering from PVS(Permanent vegetative state, a sort of wake coma)and lying in this state for atleast 2 years was found 5 months pregnant. How can some one be so ruthless and heartless to rape a person in such state. Now the debate is going on whether the pregnancy should be terminated or not.

I simply wish that the culprit could be found through DNA analysis and castrated without any sort of anasthesia

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Administrator Platinum Hubber NOV's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think all rapists should be castrated without any second thought.
    Never argue with a fool or he will drag you down to his level and beat you at it through sheer experience!

Post Thanks / Like
    I read through all the posts and somehow get this very funny feeling that pre-marital sex is OK, as long as we do not openly express support.

The typical Indian Culture in all its glory - it is OK to do, but not OK to talk about it.

Rajan
    Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one.

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by PatchyBoy
    I read through all the posts and somehow get this very funny feeling that pre-marital sex is OK, as long as we do not openly express support.

The typical Indian Culture in all its glory - it is OK to do, but not OK to talk about it.

Rajan
    Dont believe your feelings!They might be misguiding you!
    This is a very big world!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Shakthiprabha
    I am sure few of u would not agree with me, when I say, in the name of "attacking the kushbooites and the anti cultural mass", folks who wanna preserve the culture goes lil beyond 'cultural and clean way to express or talk'. There are only very few exceptions ...sad.

I better be prepared to get replies talking on "injection pains...but it cures" or "mullai mulaal edukkanam" examples.

very sad.
    I think you and few others are getting a wrong perception (on purpose?) that people who disagree with Kushboo's statement are all supporting violent attack on her! That aint TRUE!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by P_R
    This debate is not about whether something is right-or-wrong. It is about what should be dictated by law ? Where do we draw a line ?
    Really?

What about the judgment/verdict by the judges?

Is that about right or worng or it is for having fun just like your posts here?

I thought the whole discussion started right from the judges' verdict as RIGHT or WRONG

I guess you got lost as you are having too much fun!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by thamiz
    Quote Originally Posted by P_R
    This debate is not about whether something is right-or-wrong. It is about what should be dictated by law ? Where do we draw a line ?
    Really?

What about the judgment/verdict by the judges?
    thamiz, the judgement meant: "the law has no business here. Pre-marital sex is not illegal". The law refused to dictate morality in this particular case.

This is as pertinent as it can be possibly get. Nevertheless I am having fun.

The debate on whether the judgement is RIGHT or WRONG - is for some reason being seen as whether pre-marital sex is right and wrong. Perhaps anyone who lauds the judgement is seen as a reckless libertine advocating for some universalization of debauchery. This leap is exactly what I find amusing
    மூவா? முதல்வா! இனியெம்மைச் சோரேலே

Senior Member Platinum Hubber pavalamani pragasam's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    If the court had stopped with just passing the judgement about the legality of the wonderful person's wonderful statements one would have had nothing to complain besides silently concluding the corrupt levels of money power. But the court went beyond limits of propriety, responsibility and dignity by wantonly, flippantly teasing, deriding the complainants with atrocious quotes and posers. Just unpardonable. The court has a dignity to maintain as a wing of the large country's governing body. It cannot afford to cast such careless, irresponsible, indecent comments. Utterly unjustifiable and shameful! Just as the blogger had rightly pointed out we care least about the acts of C.Sundar's family- wife, daughters and all- I can never forget my anger when I read very long ago in Kumudam about Gavaskar's interview of what a responsible parents he and his wife were by placing condoms in the shelf of their teenage son.

The glitterati is taking the general public as easy target for their fun games as some of the participants in this thread are doing! This is a serious matter that is being discussed and perverse arguments cannot change the seriousness of the issue or daunt the concerned members- be they called talibans, moral police or samooga aarvalarkaL- to back away from their strong convictions by all such diverting, deliberate shooting at a tangent techniques.
    Eager to watch the trends of the world & to nurture in the youth who carry the future world on their shoulders a right sense of values.

Senior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like

bombs @ graveyard

Today several bombs were detected from the Kannur graveyard North Kerala. They were concealed in the concrete tombs.

The police neutralized all except a couple of bombs.

What is happening to our people?

Post Thanks / Like
    app-engine!

You are right, it is not worth wasting my time with some people here.

I deleted the contents and keep off with some hubbers!

Page 35 of 88 FirstFirst ... 2533343536374585 ... LastLast