Page 13 of 88 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast

Thread: What a shame!

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thirumaaran:

You are missing the point here. I am not sure, it is bcos you are against sun tv as usual.

Like I said, if he has nerve, you can find a lawyer and file a law-suit against sun tv and get a crores of rupees.

Even if you win the case, THE LOSER is this nithyanandha! So are you!
    This is a very big world!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Moderator Diamond Hubber Thirumaran's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by thamiz
    Thirumaaran:

You are missing the point here. I am not sure, it is bcos you are against sun tv as usual.
    I am not missing any point here. I am not against sun TV but the roots of that. I am the one here watching almost every Sun pictures movies in theater. Not only sun TV here, many other medias trying to make money with different stories on this. Hope u get the point.

Like I said, if he has nerve, you can find a lawyer and file a law-suit against sun tv and get a crores of rupees.

Even if you win the case, THE LOSER is this nithyanandha! So are you!
    and i was not in support of Nithyananthaas or any other aananthaas. You can recheck my post.

Nithyanantha pannatha vida Media pannrathu pala madangu kaevalamaanathu.. My post just says that point if to be said in brief.

If u cant get what i say, let us leave it

Post Thanks / Like
    Media helped here so many million people by revealing the guru's other part.

it is uncivilized?

Unethical?

Wrong?

I dont care! So many people were in SHOCK after seeing guru's fun part! They never imagined what they saw!

Post Thanks / Like
    Media helped here so many million people here by revealing the guru's other part.
    My post ends like below.. Hope u did not miss that.

Quote Originally Posted by Thirumaran
    Well, thappa ulagukku theriyguapaduthanum.. no two ways abt it..

But, is this the way?

btw those who were really shocked were the ones who thought he is god material Most of the others enjoying the whole happenings

Anyway like me there are some similiar minded people here..

http://forumhub.mayyam.com/hub/viewt...2730&start=495

U can argue there too

Post Thanks / Like
    I dont think there is a nice way which can please nithyanadha or his partner no matter how decently it is disclosed!

Post Thanks / Like
    I dont there is a nice way which can please nithyanadha or his partner no matter how decently it is disclosed!
    The thing is not about pleasing nithyanantha. Sari vidunga.

innum oru maasathula some magazines would be coming with videos of any actress or any other saamiyaars. Let us wait for that.

And people would be in shock once again for the upteenth time

Senior Member Veteran Hubber 19thmay's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    After seeing all these nasty things in media, Nithyanandha and Ranjitha mela oru sympathy varadha thadukka mudiyala. Now all medias are showing that they are porukis. Nakkeeran

Senior Member Diamond Hubber joe's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    TM,
    It is not something like tehalka setup a team to capture the happenings in video.

It seems somebody very close the Nithyanatha ,later had some personal problem with him , setup a camera in nithayantha room ,capture the video and sent the CD to all leading TV and press media .

Among TV's Sun Tv was fast in action ..Among press Nakeeran was fast in action.

I got a email from kumudam ,which has been publishing writings of same nithyanantha ,, they attched a image with various poses of this matter and "excluisve video" ,pls join with us online kumudam..message.
    பாசமலருக்கு அழாதவன் மனுஷனாடே ! - சுயம்புலிங்கம்

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by joe
    TM,

It seems somebody very close the Nithyanatha ,later had some personal problem with him , setup a camera in nithayantha room ,capture the video and sent the CD to all leading TV and press media .
    That anyone could get.
    There might be other possibilties too..

Quote Originally Posted by joe
    Among TV's Sun Tv was fast in action ..Among press Nakeeran was fast in action.

I got a email from kumudam ,which has been publishing writings of same nithyanantha ,, they attched a image with various poses of this matter and "excluisve video" ,pls join with us online kumudam..message.
    I, in general was talking on the nuisance of most of the medias.. yes any media who got this news would have done similar things, may be the level might have differed.
    90 % of Indian media would have done the same. And i am against all such things.
    My concern is over the Media behavious mainly and to some extent our selves.

Senior Member Diamond Hubber groucho070's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Media goes where the money is. This is what Hollywood would call, "the money shot"
    " நல்ல படம் , சுமாரான படம் என்பதையெல்லாம் தாண்டியவர் நடிகர் திலகம் . சிவாஜி படம் தோற்கலாம் ..சிவாஜி தோற்பதில்லை." - Joe Milton.

Page 13 of 88 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast