Page 278 of 376 FirstFirst ... 178228268276277278279280288328 ... LastLast
Results 2,771 to 2,780 of 3758

Thread: World Cricket II

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ajithfederer View Post
    What the devil that has got to do with the discussion here?
    andha angle-lErndhu konjam sindhichchu paarunga. Cricketers from the colonies have always gone to try their luck playing for England. What's new about that?

Quote Originally Posted by ajithfederer View Post
    Australia kaaran Odhaipaan
    No sir. They are NOT. Commonwealth-nnu irundhaalum they are seperate COUNTRIES.
    Born in Melbourne. Studied in Auckland, College in England. First job in Wales, second in Perth - idhellAm sarva sagajam dhaanE.
    I see cricket as an extension of that.

Just to be clear, I'd say the same for Eng players playing in Aus, NZ etc. Or even if an Eng player goes on to play for SA (I can hear you say 'nadandhuttaalum' )
    Darren Pattinson played for England. His brother James plays for Australia. It's not a thing of the past. avinga ellAm appadi thaan

Like Goodwin went to Aus. Neil Johnson left Zim to play for SA. I'd feel odd if England had procured them after they had become established international cricketers.
    But providing England team as an option to new players everywhere, I don't feel odd about that.

If anything, the only people who should be upset are the guardians of local English talent. 'Those immigrants come here and take our jobs'

Neenga ellAm kondhaLikkiradhu vaarisu arasiyalai edhirkkiravanga, 'party seniors, grassroots-lErndhu vandhavanga' paththi ellAm urugura maadhiri irukku. namakku edhukku andha kavalai ellAm?
    மூவா? முதல்வா! இனியெம்மைச் சோரேலே

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by wizzy View Post
    P_R unga natural immigration logic padi nallaikae if Mallya/Kumble do a ECB by getting Gayle a job in B'lore/marry him to Tulu gal so he could play for Karnataka in Ranjis and as a domestic Indian player for RCB...would that be fair on other domestic/IPL teams?..Gayle like Morgan can also realize his test dreams by playing for India
    I think I gave a sweeping generalization in my last response to you. I think the lines of disagreement can't get clearer than that.
    To answer this question, yes, this would be odd

Me: namma kudumbaththula appadi oru vazhakkamE kidaiyAdhE
    Wizzy: vazhakkappaduththikkaNum
    Me: oNNiyum vENaam 'ngREn
    Flau: adhai solradhukku nee yaar..koo yaar yoo?
    Me: oru nala virumbi
    Feddy: dei dei dei...nee yaarnu enakku theriyin, naan yaarnu unakku theriyin...naama ellArum yaarunnu indha oorukkE theriyin
    Paramu:

Senior Member Platinum Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dear Sir, In Cricket, the money is iN india. Cricketers now seek to come to India to make money. By your own logic, we are the First World in Cricket now. So, sir, please wake up and smell the coffeee - not only are you being ridiculously racist but also going off the logical path. Englandla money irukku, colony kaaran pORAn, aduRAn = Indiala money irukku, cricketer inge varrAn, nambalKi AAduRAn.

Your logical faculties have deserted you.

Post Thanks / Like
    At the best you can say that your racist mind doesnt accept the new order. There is absolutely zero logic and nyaayam dharmam in your stance

Post Thanks / Like
    And on top of it, England pretend as if they are the guardian of spirit of Cricket, mcdowell of cricket etc. modhalla "England are evil; it is just that I find it natural"-nu imposition ezhudhunga, appuRamA pEsalAm. innikku varaikkin BCCI aLAvukku ECB-ai thitti irukkIngaLA? ECB who are preventing Ireland from playing test cricket? BCCI patththi endha rumour vandhAlum nabma veNdiyadhu. ECBku clean chit kodukkaRadhu. Like Punjabis who are born White-skin-racists, you seem to be an English racist happened to born in India

Post Thanks / Like
    Racist mind-A?
    enakku therinja varaikkin Racism means saying Race A is better than Race B
    Where am I saying anything like that?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Plum View Post
    doesnt accept the new order
    idhu neenga enna solradhu.
    naan dhaan Muralidharan kaalathulayE idhai sollittEnE.

Senior Member Veteran Hubber wizzy's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by P_R View Post
    England-ku yaar aadinaalum unnaturalA irukkAdhu. Same for Aus or any developed country. namakku oru silarai thavira yaar aadinaalum odd-A irukkum.konjam racistAvE solREnE..oru veLLaikaaranai thiduthippunnu India-ku kootti vandhu, ivan dhaan unga opening bowler-nu sonnA semma comedy-A irukkum
    good..appo naanga eppadi naturalize avrathu? White koodathu/Black'um serthuka koodathuna eppadi so only option is for BCCI to conduct a Pravasi Bharatiya Divas and call all the peeps of Indian orgin from Guyana/Trinidad/Pak
    Gaana Kalaadhara Gandharva Gaana Lola Kaliyuga Gaana Thilaga
    Nadha Brahma Kochchappa Brother Seshappa

Post Thanks / Like
    Saying that white people playing for black countries is unnatural and vice versa is natural is also racist. if you are basing it on economoc criteria instead, then as i pointed out, India HAS the money in Cricket so per your own logic, it is natural for us to attract the anglo saxons here and get them to play for us. But one thing - if one or two such cases happen, ECB will get the rule changed in ICC - adhu dhaan their naadhari thanam, Looks like you are well in sync with that mentality, what to say?

Post Thanks / Like
    Can we recruit Zadran Kapoor(or some name like that) from Afghanistan? adhu naturalA irukkumO ungaLukku? Arent you ashamed of your race-based view of this?