Thread: Following GREAT LEADERS.!... Past, Present & Future.!

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like

Following GREAT LEADERS.!... Past, Present & Future.!

Following the GREAT LEADERS.!... Past, Present & Future.!!!...

. Best Indian SOCIAL-LEADERS..!.. I ADMIRE highly.!

...as GLOBALLY EMULATIVE.!... Ever-relevant.!

..after the Advent of British.! ... How.? Why.?.

In my Opinion...

...Vallabh Bhai Patel... Lal Bahadur Sastri... Kamaraj... M.G. Ramachandran... and....

Why.?... What GREATNESS... I found in them.?

Individual Opinions and Evaluation will differ... from person to person...

..even amongst the Experts.

However a Healthy exchange of Thoughts... can be very interesting, Informative lively discussions... ...without any Bias or personal Prejudice..

..enabling us our collective Future advancement...

...towards the Best direction of HUMAN-VALUES.!

.Dear Friends...

Let us NOT indulge in ARGUMENTS.... Nor UNDER-RATE anybody... Nor comparison..!

..but ONLY A HEALTHY attempt... to UNDERSTAND the Greatness in every Connaisseur's... exemplary Human Calibre and acuen...

...in facing the Typical Social Problems. of the time...

..EMULATIVE FOR MANKIND.!

..A GREAT PRACTICAL GUIDANCE for us... the Posterity.!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Post Thanks / Like
    One and only Gandhi

Post Thanks / Like

One SOLE INDIA... SAFE Integral Nation progressing Competently...

....because FOUNDED BY... Patel's Realistic Non-Violence Policy.!

Quote Originally Posted by Sanjeevi
    One and only Gandhi
    I hope.. You mean... the Mahathma Gandhi... Mr. Mohandas Karamchand Gandhiji...

... the Father of our Nation, India...

No doubt... the Greatest Social Leader... in the Global arena too.!.

But Can his Ideals of Non-Violence... TOTALLY APPLICABLE ... now.?

No doubt... Non-Vioence is the Best Policy...

..and Gandhiji's Non-Violence Policy only fetched us Independence.

But several Political Experts say..that his sort of Policy was relevent only for that time...

..for dealing with a FOREIGN OPPRESSOR DICTATOR.

Such a healthy policy sincerely followed by Nehruji subsequently too...

...fetched A GRAVE MISERABLE RESULTS... in cases of Kashmir, Chinese aggression, Tibet-affair with India..

...and Pre-Independance evacuation of Non-Muslims... from the present regions of Pakistan.

As also by Mr Dhileepan on Eezham struggle... whose Hunger Strike was totally ignored by the Govt....

... and HE DIED as a Martyr.. for a Noble cause for the People. in Sri-Lanka.

So Non-Violence method of Gandhiji failed even during his Lifetime... and later too.!

Contrarily we have seen in practice... the Non-Violence Policy adopted by Patel and Sasthri worked out better.

Otherwise we would have 56 Indias by now.!...

...fighting amongst each other...

..in addition to Pakistan Vs India... constant Neighbour- Enemies.

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber Punnaimaran's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote//Let us NOT indulge in ARGUMENTS.... Nor UNDER-RATE anybody... Nor comparison..! Quote
    From your first post.

So Non-Violence method of Gandhiji failed even during his Lifetime... and later too.!

Contrarily we have seen in practice... the Non-Violence Policy adopted by Patel and Sasthri worked out better.

From your second post.

I do not want to post my views on this since I abide by your advice in the first post.
    இந்தக் காட்டில் எந்த மூங்கில் இசைக்க வல்லது என்று மயங்கிய பொழுது
    இறைவன் தேர்ந்தெடுத்தப் புல்லாங்குழல் தான் நம் இசைஞானி !!

Post Thanks / Like
    True to the... Healthy- Spirit... of a Friendly FORUM OF DISCUSSIONS. !!!
    ... Not ARGUMENTS.!..

...We try to .. BRING OUT... ALL the Varied WISE THOUGHTS...

...and LEARN
    ....with an OPEN-MIND on Comparative Analysis and DISCERNMENT...

... backed by our unfailing High Regards to Everyone of the Greats.!

So we do not want... a BATTLE OF CONFRONTATIONS....

but . Only..a HEALTHY CLASH of Multi-Wisdoms.!!!...

"As many as the Brains... so many will be the Ideas.. Options.!"
    - Swami Vivekananda.

Lessons from our Past...

How far applicable THEN... and Further under the PRESENT CONTEXT and ERA.?...

...with WISE Forethoughts towards Our Unified MEANINGFUL Advancement in FUTURE too.!. ??

Quote Originally Posted by Punnaimaran
    Quote//Let us NOT indulge in ARGUMENTS.... Nor UNDER-RATE anybody... Nor comparison..! Quote
    From your first post.

From your second post.

I do not want to post my views on this since I abide by your advice in the first post.
    Welcome my Dear Punnaimaran,

So You mean... my statements of appeal... is SELF-CONTRADICTORY.!

No. It is NOT. But it clarifies the mode of Wise approach.. we all should adopt...

...following the Footsteps of the Great Intellectuals like Swami Vivekananda, Dr. Max Muller, Dr. Annie Besant and others.

We should NOT Compare and Evaluate the Personages... But Only their METHODS.!

So to mean.. that amongst Mahathma Gandhiji, Vallabh bhai Patel, and Lal Bahadur Sastri... who the greater and greatest.?...

...who was Inferior, Wrong etc....

..the trend of PERSONAL ATTACK or UNDER-VALUATION... is not the Gentlemanly approach of Discussions.

May be allowed in Political Meetings... by Politicians.!...

..but NOT IN INTELLECTUAL FORUMS... of Friendly discussions... intended for DEEP ANALYSIS on the Ground Results of each and every Intellectual Leader's Methods...

..backed by GOOD INTENTIONS by SOCIAL OUTLOOK... Non-politically.

We are interested and confined to the Humanly HEARTY- WISE Concept......as is adopted within the members of One and the same Family... Board of Directors... Executive Committees of Organisations etc.

No doubt... Irrespective of our Varied Views and Opinions leading to different Judgements amongst ourselves... as the Followers...

...We all unitedly regard highly all those Greats... despite the extent and degree of Ground Results... by application of their Guidances...

..because their Intention was one and the same COMMON... Healthy towards the Peoples Success and Welfare overall ...NON-SEGMENTALLY.

What makes the Difference.? How.?

Ours is Social Approach only...

...Opposing None amongst We Friends... although we may differ by Opinions and Views.!

In Political approach... as also in the Contradictory advocacies in the Legal Courts of Law...

... it is A BATTLE..... an ARGUMENTATIVE APPROACH... of fighting against the Opponents...

...with a PRE-DETERMINED CONCLUSION... TO SOMEHOW WIN OVER others... by DEFEATING the Oppoents...

Whereas in FRIENDLY DISCUSSIONS especially in Forums...

..we do not reserve any PRE-DETERMINED INFERENCES...

..Since we remain OPEN-MINDED all through.!

Our Intention is NOT TO DEFEAT OTHERS by winning over through Arguments.... OBSTINATELY...

.. Nor Over-power others... Nor Super-impose our Inferences... on others

..but only
    Try to ANALYTICALLY learn from our RICH Past experiences...

...by adopting one and all the Great Connoisseurs Monitor-Torch light paths... COMPARATIVELY....

..with an OPEN-MIND to Learn towards our Future... taking all of them as our Guiding Lessons in one and other ways of Different paths...

...towards ONE AND THE SAME GOAL.!... Success of the Following People.!

For example... we can find in ... Swami Vivekananda's Lectures... and in the books Dr Max muller.. the Invincible International Scholar

Yes. Dr. Max Mullers books like COMPARTATIVE STUDY ON WORLD RELIGIONS AND CULTURES...

..was an IMMORTAL EYE-OPENER... ever for Humanity... to emulate.. how the Mankind should learn from various Greats preachings of Life-Guidances...

..by DISCERNING amongst them... as the MOST TIME-RELEVENT... only the BEST APPLICABLE for the Present days... as well as for Future by DIFFERENT CONTEXTS.

So to mean.. briefly... it is our INTENTION... which makes the difference.!

..coupled with the sense of approach... we should indulge... to get the BEST RESULT on our Exchange of our Open-minded Wise Thoughts.

For example... perhaps you may be the Greatest Admirer of Mahathma Gandhiji... comparatively amongst all other Greats of India...

...as RELEVENT FOR EVER...

..whereas I may have another Great Leader of India... as the MOST TIME-RELEVENT for Todays context.

..and others... towards various others.

So we try to .. BRING OUT ALL SUCH VARIED THOUGHTS... with an Open-mind of Analysis and DISCERNMENT...

..without any HERO-WORSHIP... but with Our UNFAILING REGARDS... for One and All of them...

Because everyone and all of those Great Social-Leaders Intention was One and the Same... SELFLESSLY...

...Healthy interests of Our Success and Prosperity.!...

One may disagree with the other... and keep on putting forth Counter-Views and Subsequent clarifications.. Welcome.!

For example... the Great Adhi Sankaracharya has put forth a Subsequent Treatise on Adhwaitha.. named PRASNOTHARA MALIKA...(FAQ Answers)...

..to defend on his Ideological Stand on his Adhwaitha Philosophy.!..

..while confronting volley of criticism and Oppositions from several parallel Scholars then.!

So we Learn and Understand BETTER AND MORE... by looking back and re-considering the various paths... shown by our Great Social-Leaders..

...Lessons of our Past...

..as .how far applicable...under the PRESENT CONTEXT and ERA.

...with wise Forethoughts towards Our Unified MEANINGFUL advancement in FUTURE too.!

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber Punnaimaran's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    We should NOT Compare and Evaluate the Personages... But Only their METHODS.!
    Unquote

Dear Sudhaama,

Sorry, I had misunderstood you. I like your style of writing, though I would prefer shorter posts or the posts in parts. Anyway I enjoy reading your views.
    இந்தக் காட்டில் எந்த மூங்கில் இசைக்க வல்லது என்று மயங்கிய பொழுது
    இறைவன் தேர்ந்தெடுத்தப் புல்லாங்குழல் தான் நம் இசைஞானி !!

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Surya's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Also worked better for Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
    Back after a while...