Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Diamond Hubber PARAMASHIVAN's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Kugan's kitchen

Quote Originally Posted by kugan98
    ¼ tsp asafetida powder
    Kugan ka,

Thanks a lot
    but what is asafetida , has it got a tamizh name ??

Intha Oorulua, varsushathila oru vaati sooriyanai parthalE you are considered lucky ,

Can we put the vadagam in the oven to dry (at very low heat) rather than sun light, which we rareley get here
    Om Namaste astu Bhagavan Vishveshvaraya Mahadevaya Triambakaya Tripurantakaya Trikalagni kalaya kalagnirudraya Neelakanthaya Mrutyunjayaya Sarveshvaraya Sadashivaya Shriman Mahadevaya Namah Om Namah Shivaye Om Om Namah Shivaye Om Om Namah Shivaye

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Thirumaran
    Soreenga aapeesar :P
    idhu Mariyadha :P
    Om Namaste astu Bhagavan Vishveshvaraya Mahadevaya Triambakaya Tripurantakaya Trikalagni kalaya kalagnirudraya Neelakanthaya Mrutyunjayaya Sarveshvaraya Sadashivaya Shriman Mahadevaya Namah Om Namah Shivaye Om Om Namah Shivaye Om Om Namah Shivaye

Senior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by suvai
    aarthi ...yr little one has brought back smile not only to your face...but on to ours too....
    Yes suvaika,i very well know, how u all were highly worried & concerned abt pranay's health.

suavika,tried ur way of cauliflower fry today.It came out well.Everyone liked it .The bowl had become empty by the first serving itself.Thanks suvaika.
    Thanks
    Aarthii
    First say to yourself what you would be;
    and then do what you have to do.

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Madhu Sree's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    I made kadai vegetable - (Diet version) and spicy version :P, recipe - coming soon...

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Madhu Sree
    I made kadai vegetable - (Diet version) and spicy version :P, recipe - coming soon...
    ahaa neegEna saaftware versions mathiri ovOru version ah solureenga

Post Thanks / Like
    Kuganka,thanks for the vadagam recipe.
    Ingaiyum summer start aagiduchu.so pranay completea ok anavudan,nanum try pannalamnu yosikaren.

Made ur karamani masala for today's lunch.It came out well.Along with cauliflower fry,it was a nice combo.

Thanks for tha palak raitha and poricha kootu recipe too.
    Thanks
    Aarthii

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    thanks K...seekiram try pannuren...
    “The real contest is always between what you've done and what you're capable of doing. You measure yourself against yourself and nobody else.” - Geoffrey Gaberino

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by selvieam
    Aarthi,
    coz of lil pranay, u became active, coz of that thread is also very active.

so back to ur routine, i hope aarthi. thats really good.
    Yes selvika,almost we r back to our routine life.as well as by now only am enjoying with my parents also.Last one month fully we were not in a mood to enjoy at all.

Selvika,I made ur milagu roti for yestrday's dinner.Both mom n dad loved it.I told them abt ur urappu aadai recipe too.Dad requested me to make that.
    Once i tried that before selvika but by that time it came hard.I forgot to ask u abt it.Cud u plz tell me where i might have went wrong.

Here is the recipe which u have posted
    -----------
    Idli - 1 cup
    Toor dhal - 1/4 cup
    Soak separately for 4 hours. Wash dhal ,rice and keep aside to remove the excess water.
    Grind dhal with Ginger - 1/2", dry red chilly -3 , hing- 1/4 tsp, saunf - 1/2 tsp with out water. If it is difficult to grind without just sprinkle water whenever it is needed.Do not grind like a paste. Grind coarsely like how we grind batter for masal/thavalai vada . Then grind rice coarsely, sprinkle water whenever needed.
    Mix both dhal and rice batter together, add required salt, turmeric powder, chopped curry leaves, chopped coriander leaves, chopped onions(from 2 medium size onions), 3 tblsp of fresh grated coconut. Mix the batter nicely. Keep a kadai in the gas, pour cooking oil, to fry the adai. Take a lime size ball, flatten it in the greased plastic sheet , spread it thickly. When the oil is hot, fry like puris one by one, drop the flatten adai in the hot oil, it will come pluffy and then try for the otherside, when it is cooked remove it from the fire. Very fast it will cook, fire should not be very high.All the adai will come fluffy like puri, This adai is very diferrent in taste. Everybody likes it. We can coconut chutney as side dish for the adai.
    We can keep this as a starter for the party.

Selvika,plz calrify me in this.waiting for ur soya patties recipe too selvika.Plz post it in ur free time.
    Thanks
    Aarthii

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Madhu Sree's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Palak raitha

Naan try pannanumnu nenachitte irundhene thavira try panna chance kedaikkala, 2 days before, my neighbour did palak raitha and she gave me, really nice it was. appo thaan thonichu idha try panniye aaganumnu, Then I noted down selvika's recipe, I will try this myself soon.

Thanks for the recipe Selvika and thanks K for trying it out and hv posted it with photo aana photola konjam liquidaa irukku , en neighbour senja raitha konjam thick-aa irundhudhu, it went well with roti.

Seriously a must try dish and very yummy dish.