Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Quotable... QUOTES.!!!

Senior Member Diamond Hubber PARAMASHIVAN's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Jaggi Vasudev - Don't fight with your passions and desires
    Question - Sadhguru, I know what you are saying, but at times I have this inner struggle that I am still missing out on many things in life by walking this path. How can I cope with this?
    Sadhguru Jaggi Vasudev - When this one thing is not fixed within you, then every moment is a struggle, because every moment has a doubt; "What shall I do? May be I am missing out, may be I am missing life, maybe this or that may not happen to me," all kinds of things.

There are so many things that we don't know about, that other people may be doing. They may be eating, enjoying and doing many other things. Nathalie, have you ever eaten cockroach pickle? No, isn't it? You missed it? But for someone who has eaten it a few times and it is not available anymore, only he misses it. It is just the way we make it in our mind. Nobody is missing anything. Is is just that you make it that way within yourself. "Oh I did not eat this. I didn't go snow skiing or disco dancing!"

This is simply because you have made these things important in your mind. If you fix the goal of your life, you wull not miss anything. All these vasanas are there within everybody. The past karmas have influences over you, they push you this way and that way. All your passions, all your desires, you can't fight with them. Don't ever try to fight with your passions and desires. Fighting with them is like fighting the demon, Mahishasura. If one drop of his blood falls, a thousand Mahishasura rise up.

Your desires and passions are just like this. If you try and fight with them, if you chop them, they will spill blood, and with every drop, a hundred or a thousand will come up. There is no point fighting them. Just educate your passions, educate your desires to flow in the right direction, that is all. You can never fight them. Fighting them will be futile, it will be a waste of life.
    Om Namaste astu Bhagavan Vishveshvaraya Mahadevaya Triambakaya Tripurantakaya Trikalagni kalaya kalagnirudraya Neelakanthaya Mrutyunjayaya Sarveshvaraya Sadashivaya Shriman Mahadevaya Namah Om Namah Shivaye Om Om Namah Shivaye Om Om Namah Shivaye

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Post Thanks / Like

jenma puthiya seruppala adichaalum pogathu

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like

முடியாது என்று சொல்லாதே

Quote Originally Posted by DINA-MALAR

* சிரத்தை (அக்கறை) தான் நமக்குத் தேவை. மனிதன் தன் நிலையிலிருந்து வளர்வதற்கும் தேய்வதற்கும் சிரத்தை தான் முக்கியகாரணமாக இருக்கிறது.

* பலவீனத்திற்கான பரிகாரம், ஓயாது பலவீனத்தைக் குறித்துச் சிந்திப்பதல்ல. மாறாக வலிமையை குறித்துச் சிந்திப்பது தான்.

* சுதந்திரமானவனாக இருங்கள். எவரிடத்தும் எந்தச் சிறு உதவியும் எதிர்பார்க்காதீர்கள்.

* இல்லை என்று ஒருபோதும் சொல்லாதீர்கள். என்னால் முடியாது என்று சொல்லாதீர்கள். உண்மையில் நாம் வரம்பில்லா வலிமையும் ஆற்றலும் கொண்டவர்கள்.

* சிங்கங்களே! எழுந்து வாருங்கள். செம்மறி ஆடுகள் என்ற மயக்கத்தை உதறித் தள்ளுங்கள். அமரத்துவம் பெற்றவர்கள் நாம். அழியாத திருவருளைப் பெற்றவர்கள்.

* சுயநலமற்ற தன்மையோடு பணிகளைச் செய்யுங்கள். எந்தஇடத்திலும் வெற்றியை நிர்ணயிப்பது சுயநலமின்மையே.

* சுயநலம், சுயநலமின்மை இரண்டுக்கும் உள்ள வேறுபாடு கடவுளுக்கும் சாத்தானுக்கும் இடையே உள்ள வேறுபாட்டைப் போன்றது.

-விவேகானந்தர்

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like

KNOW-NOTS... Not know...

-being KNOTS for the Society.!

Quote Originally Posted by NOV

He who knows not and knows not he knows not: he is a fool - shun him.

He who knows not and knows he knows not: he is simple - teach him.

He who knows and knows not he knows: he is asleep - wake him.

He who knows and knows he knows: he is wise - follow him.

Administrator Platinum Hubber NOV's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Never argue with a fool or he will drag you down to his level and beat you at it through sheer experience!

Post Thanks / Like
    The only people worthy to be in your life are the ones that help you through the hard times and laugh with you after the hard times pass.
    Never argue with a fool or he will drag you down to his level and beat you at it through sheer experience!

Post Thanks / Like
    No matter how bad hurts now, someday you will look back and realize that it made you a much stronger person. Never regret !

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    You can never be happy if you're trapped in the past and fearful of the future. Living in the present is the only way to be happy.

Senior Member Regular Hubber Bipolar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

"The best form is no form" - Bruce Lee.

I have used the above quote as my "signature" on 'Hub.

I'm wondering if anyone knows what it means?

Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast