Thread: Adolf Hitler - A Facinating Criminal Mind

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Surya's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Adolf Hitler - A Facinating Criminal Mind

It's weird how I go through certain phases. And I become obcessed with the phase that I'm in for as long as I'm in it.... As older hubbers would know, some phases are: Hindu Nationalism, Hinduism, Indian History, American Nationalism, Veer Savarkar, Michael Jackson, Rastafarianism (that was a very fun phase if u know what I mean.) and my newest : ADOLF HITLER. I can't stop reading about him. I'm fascinated by his life as of late. So...if anyone else is interested in Hitler of any of the WWII stuff please contribute to this thread. I'd love to read it.

I'll start it all off: In order to understand the origins of Herr Hitler, we much first look at the recent history of Germany before the Rise of Insanity.

It all basically started during the First World War.

Cause Of The First World War:
    The Assasination of The Arch Duke ‘Francis Ferenand by a Serb. The Duke was the Heir of the Austro-Hungarian Throne. Austro-Hungary Wages war on Serbia in 1914 after Serbia refuses to agree to the Terms of the the Austro-Hungarian Empire. Allies of both Parties get involved leading to the involvement of the Superpowers of Europe.

Hitler Before Herr Hitler:
    · Born to Alois and Klara Hitler in Austria.
    · Grows up to be a Mediocre Painter who fails to get into Art Institutions in Vienna.
    · Is Intensly interested in racist theories of Aryanism, and Aryan Supremacy.
    · Drops Painting Career after the start of WW-I in 1914 to join the Army.

This was a fun thing I stumbled upon just now, check it out:
    Adolf Hitler attends a rally in the Munich Odeonsplatz to celebrate the declaration of war in 1914 ::: http://www.ww2shots.com/gallery/d/32...ots-people.jpg

· Is Awarded the Iron Cross First Class for Valor for his acts of Bravery when in Battle.
    · In 1918, he is critically injured and temporarily looses his sight., when sight returns and he recovers, he is enraged to hear of the Armistice, an agreement between the Allies (France, England, Russia etc) and Germany, which effectively ends the War despite Germany still having hopes of winning it.
    · While in Munich, Hitler is furious at the site of Jews and Communists asking for the End of the War.
    · The Versailles Treaty is Signed which causes wide spread anger and hatred throughout Germany.

In order to fully understand the rise of Nazism and Hitler, we've gotta put ourselves in the shoes of the German People after the Treaty of Versailles was signed.

The Versailles Treaty and it’s Content:
    · It is the treaty which Germany was forced to Sign by the Allies after Germany’s Surrender. It is known to be unfair, Oppertunitistic, and one of the basic causes for THE RISE OF THE THIRD REICH and WWII.
    · IMPOSITIONS ON GERMANY:
    - Former German Emperor, Wilhelm II is Charged with Supreme Offence against International Morality, and is to be Tried as a War Criminal.
    - Many Other Germans are Tried as War Criminals as well.
    - ‘The War Guilt Clause’ lays sole responsibility for the war on Germany, making it responcible for all the damages done to civilian properties and populations of the Allies during the War.
    · MILITARY RESTRICTIONS:
    - Germany was Forbidden to unite with Austria to Form a Larger nation to make up for the lost land.
    - The Rhineland will become a Demilitarized Zone administered by Great Britain and France jointly.
    - German Armed Forces will numeber no more than a 100,000 Troops.
    - German Naval forces will be limited to 15,000 men, 6 Battleships, 6 Cruisers, 6 Destroyers, and 12 Torpedo Boats. No Submarines are to be Included.
    - The manufacture, import, and export of Weapons and Poison Gas is Prohibited.
    - Armed Aircraft, tanks, armoured cars are prohibited.
    - Blockades on ships are prohibited.
    - Restrictions on Manufacture of machine Guns, and Rifles.
    · TERRITORIAL RESTRICTIONS;
    - Germany’s Borders in 1919 had been established 45 years ealier in the country’s creation in 1871. Territory and cities had exchanged hands repetedly over centuries.
    - However Germany laid claim to lands and cities that it viewed as historically “germanic” centuries before Germany’s establishment as a country in 1871.
    - In the Treaty, Germany had to return disputed lands and cities to various countries. Germany was compelled to yield control of all of it’s colonies (When the United Kingdom had colonies all over the globe) and Germany would also loose and Obscene number of it’s European Territories.
    - Austria was Forbidden from merging with Germany.
    - And German Colonies were Divided between Belgium and the United Kingdom.
    · REPERATIONS:
    - Much of the rest of the Treaty was assigned to set out the reparations that Germany would have to pay it’s Allies.
    - Skipping all the Technical Details, all that is relevant to the reason for the Rise Of Insanity at a Time of Desperation in Post WW-1 Germany, is this:
    · Including the Victor’s Fee (Money that Germany was made to pay ‘The Allies’ because they were the victors of the WAR) and other reparations, it would have taken Germany until 1988 to pay the whole amount if it had started to pay them in 1919.

That's what I've got time for now, I'll check in later.

C ya guys! PS: It feels awesome to be back!!
    Back after a while...

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like

Adolf Hitler... a POSITIVE MODEL-LEADER initially.!..but..

...turned subsequently as NEGATIVE MODEL-LEADER... even for his own Nation.!

Yes. Hitlers Biography backed by his Political History...

...an INVALUABLE LESSON... for Mankind... for ever.

Even a Cow becomes AGGRESSIVE... if dragged to the Extreme Limit of Tolerance.!

Hitler was really a Great Leader who rose up from a very low humble status as just a poor Painter-Helper...

Only by his HARD TOIL... HE ROSE UP... step by step... progressively....

..upto the Pinnacle status of National Leader... FAMOUS at One Stage...

...but NOTOREOUS at his last stage.!

That Single Man's might can be judged by the heavy amount of Counter-force it demanded to be mustered...

...to counter his Threat even for the then Super-powers then.!

Really a GREAT CHALLENGE.. to the Super-powers of those days.

The Noble cause he took up in the Regional interests of the then Europe excluding Britain..

..nobody can deny... as UNWORTHY... NOR AUTOCRATIC... Nor SELFISH...

..Since HUMANLY Justified... in the interests of his Nation, Germany then...

...at the Initial Stages... by his Healthy approach and Intentions.!

Many people of the present generation may not know... the Seed of the whole confrontation betweeen the British on one side...

..confronted by several Super-power Nations then.. like France, Italy, Russia (USSR)... who joined and supported Hitler initially. Why.?

Mainly because British occupied several world countries... especially in Asia and Africa...

..the Cakewalk SELLERS MARKET... as well as highly PROFITABLE BUYERS MARKET too.!...

.... declaring them as their MONOPOLY British colonies...

..where the British alone could have their Market... and Not for others.

And that British people are by Race.... Born ANJELS-Chilldren... so called ENGLISH (Pronounced initially as AENJLISH)...

..born FITTEST to rule over the Whole Earth... as the ENGLISH EMPIRE.!

So Germany and others can thrive... ONLY AT THE MERCY of We the Aenjelish.!"

... declared the British Rulers then.!

Which sort of unfair Logic brought together all the Opponents of Britain.. on one side with Hitler.!

Thus all the Enemy's Enemies... Non-British Powers.. flocked together...

...to safeguard their Common interests of even the EXISTENCE.!

Post Thanks / Like
    interesting thread surya.

continue
    OM NAMASIVAYA

Senior Member Platinum Hubber ajithfederer's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    Whoa!! Ppl started ready the tread! :dance:

Thanks Vivasaayi and AF.

Sudhammaji,

But Hitler's Anti-Semitic Ideas existed even before he joined Politics.

Although he did pull Germany out of Economic Disaster, and made it a force to reckon with (Having absolutely no regard for any of the terms of the Treaty of Versailles ) and Bringing it to be a Super Power in Europe, Hitler's Beginning days as a politician does have several resemblances to many Gangster Politicians around the world.

A Popular Fact which Depicts Germany's Economy After WW-1, and before Hitler's Rise.

Inflation was at such a ridiculous high, that in order to buy a loaf of bread, one had to fill a several barrels full of Marks and carry it to the Market.

Check It:

I hated to shop. Before leaving home, I had to pile trillions of marks into my wheelbarrow. Today it was especially hard pushing it down the street. i left the wheelbarrow in front of my colleague's apartment just a minute while i went inside to rest. And when I returned, some swine had dumped the money and taken my wheelbarrow. - By An Economist in January of 1923.

A Wheelbarrow had more value than trillions of Marks. That was the Economical State that Germany was pushed into due to the Treaty of Versailles.

Development Of Hitler:

After Germany Forfeited the war, Hitler continued to work for the Army for a short period of time, he attended several private group/Political meetings around Munich from which he identified Traitors, (not clear what he meant by traitors...He didn't look for Jews, maybe Communists, not sure...hope somebody could shed some light on that). These "traitors" were executed by the Army upon Identification.

One Night in 1919, he attended a meeting in which a man made speeches against the govt, and Aryan Hatred. His Speech went something like this in German:

"Jews aren't the Problem! Bavaria needs to Seperate from militaristic Prussia and form a Union with Peace Loving Austria!"

That would be in violation of the Treaty.

Hitler apparently got on his feet and said:

"You're a liar and an IDIOT!! Jews are the ultimate Problem! First, they ensnare the masses with high interest Loans, Then they conspire to rig the stock market, and swindle German Workers before before loaning the money back to those who've already earned what they're now borrowing!! Jews, through their crooked knack for Finance, control masses, and steal their money! And this IDIOT, wants us to suffer more!"

An Astonished Audience watch as the man scampered away. As Adolf turned to leave the Hall, he is approached by a man called as Anton Drexler who gives him a Pamphlet for regular meetings of The German Worker's Party.

This Organization will soon Evolve to What the world Knows as "The Nazi Party."

Info and Quotes from: Mien Kampf, Hitler Here, and The Rise Of The Third Reich.
    Back after a while...

Post Thanks / Like
    Adolf Hitler in his 20's, as an Ordinary German Soldier:

http://z.about.com/d/history1900s/1/0/v/P/hitler36.gif

Hitler is on the left, not the one with the Nataamai Mush, the one standing on the left is Hitler.
    Back after a while...

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like

Let Sinhalese of Sri-Lanka... Indians in India... Malays of Malaysia..... Americans of USA...

...UNDERSTAND and Learn... the UNDENIABLE Common Reality...

...from Such meaningful German-History... of UNDISPUTABLE JUSTIFICATION... for Emanation...

...in HUMANETARIAN Common interests of the German-People ...then.!

Cause of SOCIAL ADVENT of Adolf Hitler... by GOOD INTENTION at the Start.!

Well-relevent under To-day's...

...Perplexive Contexts in India, Sri-Lanka, Malaysia, USA and elsewhere too.!

Whether WE LIKE IT ...OR NOT.!...

...The REALITY.... We must ACCEPT... and UNDERSTAND
    ... that

Life is a DENSE TRAFFIC...

....on One Common Road... towards ONE GOAL... by All Mosaic Society.!...

...although VARIED by their Individual MODE OF TRANSPORT...

...or even as PEDESTRIANS.!

So to mean the Realities...

(1) We have to move along with others... without INTERFERING in their Individual Tracks, Direction of Steering and Varied Speeds.

(2) If we compete to occupy or encroach on others track... It causes COLLISION... Accident PROBLEM FOR ALL.

(3) If You try to OVERTAKE OTHERS... by Faster Speed... OTHERS GIVE WAY... for You.!

..But.... If You go Slow...Others will OVERTAKE YOU.!

....NOT WAIT FOR YOU... Nor Move along... Nor STAGNANT... Sluggishly.!

No use of BLAMING OTHERS.. Nor Blocking their Way...

...for Your Incompetence to Advance together.!... UNITEDLY.!