karuppatti = palm sugar
    Oh...ok..

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Platinum Hubber pavalamani pragasam's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by deepakgita
    Hi PP,
    Get well soon, and come to Bangalore to relax in the cool climes here.
    I do visit B'lore out desire to see the kids. But B'lore is very bad for my joints!
    Eager to watch the trends of the world & to nurture in the youth who carry the future world on their shoulders a right sense of values.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by dev
    PP mam, very sorry to hear this... Hope u both get better soon...

I'm not sure if u believe in homeopathy... there is a preventive for chikunguniya in homeopathy... maybe u can recommend it to ur friends & relatives so atleast they don't become victims to chikunguniya... even if they don't trust homeopathy, there's no harm in trying it...
    dev! With good results had in allopathic medicine all my life I'm scared to change to any other system! Already we are much better.
    Eager to watch the trends of the world & to nurture in the youth who carry the future world on their shoulders a right sense of values.

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by pavalamani pragasam
    Quote Originally Posted by dev
    PP mam, very sorry to hear this... Hope u both get better soon...

I'm not sure if u believe in homeopathy... there is a preventive for chikunguniya in homeopathy... maybe u can recommend it to ur friends & relatives so atleast they don't become victims to chikunguniya... even if they don't trust homeopathy, there's no harm in trying it...
    dev! With good results had in allopathic medicine all my life I'm scared to change to any other system! Already we are much better.
    very much understandable PP mam... I too have the same reluctance to change from homeopathy as I've been following it all my life...

since there's no preventive for chikunguniya, swine flu etc in allopathy, there's no harm in trying the preventive medicines available in homeopathy... Tht's the point I wanted to make...
    “The real contest is always between what you've done and what you're capable of doing. You measure yourself against yourself and nobody else.” - Geoffrey Gaberino

Senior Member Platinum Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Once again I'm with dev When there was this big outbreak / news flashes of chikun in TN a couple of years back, many of my relatives got affected. However, NONE among those who took the "preventive homeo" stuff.

Whether that was the reason or they had resistance even otherwise can definitely be debated. In any case, they didn't have any adverse effects because they took the homeo stuff. Since it's inexpensive without any grave side effects, there should be no harm trying it

Post Thanks / Like

this lady is incredible....

at her age i wonder if i would be interested in surfing the web, eager to know things, write, read or whatever.

with all the pain out of chikunguniya, she is able to laugh at her illness... no pulambals nothing....

great going madam.

Senior Member Veteran Hubber suvai's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    i second

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks to both of you! Better fight problems with positive outlook instead being dragged down into negative gloom! What cannot be cured must be endured. Let us do it grinning!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12