Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 1.5 L Wet Grinder - Santha VS Premier Wonder

Junior Member Admin HubberNewbie HubberTeam HubberModerator HubberPro Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like

Premier Wonder Grinder

Hello Kannan,

The Premier Wonder is a very good grinder. It does not become hot either while or after grinding. Cleaning is very easy with its removable drum and it weighs only 11 kgs. I have been using it for a few months now, and I am really impressed. With its excellent styling and design and advanced features than any other grinder in the market, Premier Wonder is the best buy and gives you the best value for money at $159.99. It is all you need to enjoy your favourite idli, dosa, and vada.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi.. I am from Malaysia, and I would like to purchase Sharp Wet grinder 2.00 ltr or Premier Wonder locally. Does anyone know if there is any agent here in Malaysia whom I can contact?
    Your early response is much appreciated....

Junior Member Admin HubberNewbie HubberTeam HubberModerator HubberPro Hubber Chennai Imports Inc.'s Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Premier Wonder Grinder in Malaysia

Hello RK,

You should try the Indian shops in Jalan Tuanku Abdul Rahman or the surrounding areas.

Also try the following store in Singapore for Premier Wonder Grinder:

Jothi Store & Flower Shop
    1 Campbell Lane Singapore 209882

Tel : 63387008
    Fax : 63380070

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Chennai Import.. I will make a trip to Singapore or maybe to KL soon..

Junior Member Admin HubberNewbie HubberTeam HubberModerator HubberPro Hubber Chennai Imports Inc.'s Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Premier Wonder Grinder in Malaysia

Hello RK,

Here is the place in Malaysia where you can buy the Premier Wonder Grinder:

M/s. GAYATHRI SILK AND SILVER
    EMPORIUM SDN BHD,
    No. 88, Jalan Tengu Kelana
    41000 Klang, Selangor Darul Eshan, Malaysia
    Ph : 603 - 33720316 / 33738181

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi RK,

I'm also contemplating between Sharp -point counter top wet grinder and Premier. Which one did you get and how is the performance?

Thanks

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't know if this info will be useful for u...I saw my friend using ultra pride & she said it's really good...
    “The real contest is always between what you've done and what you're capable of doing. You measure yourself against yourself and nobody else.” - Geoffrey Gaberino

Member Junior Hubber riceandbeans's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    I happened to be vacationing in India when I saw the Premier Tilting model for the first time. I loved the design, meaning less counter top space wasted, and it was available in 120v so I got it there. Although I didn't have major problems transporting it, I would say it more convenient to order it online and pay just US$50 to 60 more for the convenience of having it delivered to your home. Regarding warranty, I bought it directly from the manufacturer's show room and they do provide a warranty card that is honored in the US. However, regardless of where you buy it and depending on where you live, getting it fixed might not be that easy because if there aren't service agencies nearby it might not just be a phone call or e-mail away.

Performance wise I am very happy with my Premier wet grinder and it hasn't dissappointed me a bit. I like it more and more every day. If I ever have to replace it, I think I will get the new model, mixie size, that is featured in the Chennai Imports icon above.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Dev and Riceandbeans,

Thank you very much for the inputs.

Malini

Junior Member Junior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    My friend is using ULTRA table top 1.5 L for the last 2 years .
    She got form India 110V and its very good.
    I was also using the same but 210V in India for the last 7 years. no problem at all.
    SO wehn i went to India this time got the 120V its ver good

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12