Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: IT Professionals

Senior Member Diamond Hubber PARAMASHIVAN's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Guys

Dont worry , I fixed it I used the 'Cast' statement for both values and it returned a Decimal value!
    Om Namaste astu Bhagavan Vishveshvaraya Mahadevaya Triambakaya Tripurantakaya Trikalagni kalaya kalagnirudraya Neelakanthaya Mrutyunjayaya Sarveshvaraya Sadashivaya Shriman Mahadevaya Namah Om Namah Shivaye Om Om Namah Shivaye Om Om Namah Shivaye

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Senior Hubber kirukan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    select 1.000/2.000
    select (1+.00)/(2+.00) another way of handling this.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Kirukan
    Om Namaste astu Bhagavan Vishveshvaraya Mahadevaya Triambakaya Tripurantakaya Trikalagni kalaya kalagnirudraya Neelakanthaya Mrutyunjayaya Sarveshvaraya Sadashivaya Shriman Mahadevaya Namah Om Namah Shivaye Om Om Namah Shivaye Om Om Namah Shivaye

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Anybody using Ubuntu 10.04 here ? how to make windows applications work in ubuntu? i hear that there is a package called Wine HD.. but not sure how to use it..

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dinesh84 View Post
    Anybody using Ubuntu 10.04 here ? how to make windows applications work in ubuntu? i hear that there is a package called Wine HD.. but not sure how to use it..
    Sorry Don't know dinesh

Senior Member Platinum Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quick question for Peoplesoft designers / developers if anyone is around...

How to edit German language labels / translate values on App designer?
    (Note - not backend or through PIA but on app designer)

Post Thanks / Like
    Any one good at using 'Expressions' within SSRS 2008 ?

Senior Member Diamond Hubber sakaLAKALAKAlaa Vallavar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dinesh84 View Post
    hinesh, Are you new to ubuntu? Then click the Applications Menu (Alt+F1) and you will find Ubuntu Software Center, as the last item. Click open it and enter 'wine' in search bar. Install the very 1st software which has wine glass icon. Once its over, You will find a 'Wine' item listed in your applications. All your windows apps go there
    Vishwaroopam is a 220+ Crores Record breaking Blockbuster!
    https://twitter.com/KamalHaasanFans

Uttama Villain Reviews Collection - http://goo.gl/MSBVxv

Post Thanks / Like
    Folks

Has any one worked with Expressions within SSRS 2008? I have an annoying problem. I have a column called (x) with integer values, It has data as follows

X
    -----

All I want to do is Count all the numbers which are more than 50 , I have tried this

=count(iif(Fields!x,value > 50,1,0) , it does not seem to work, and google aint helping , if any one knows a way pls share it .

thanks

Senior Member Platinum Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Peoplesoft HR "row level security" and hard coding

I've done only role based security stuff before and never had to indulge in this department tree / row level security business. Even with the current client, not exactly in my domain - but after seeing a couple of coworkers struggling last evening, volunteered to indulge in. Resulted in a crash course of row-level-security as well as staying late for a couple of hours.

The funny thing that caused the non-working was the naming of the "department tree" that is used for the row level security.

These people had their own fancy name for the tree. Peoplesoft insists on the name to be only "DEPT_SECURITY" (The uniqueness of each tree is ensured by other fields - setid, effdt)...once this was pointed out to them from the appropriate Peoplebook page, all went good

Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast