Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: IT Professionals

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by PARAMASHIVAN
    Quote Originally Posted by dev
    How to resolve 403-forbidden error?... I am not able to access few sites and I get this 403 error.

Dev

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HTTP_403
    PS, I guess it's coz of too much traffic... problem automaticaa solve aagidichu... Thanks...
    “The real contest is always between what you've done and what you're capable of doing. You measure yourself against yourself and nobody else.” - Geoffrey Gaberino

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Diamond Hubber PARAMASHIVAN's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    No Probes, Dev
    Om Namaste astu Bhagavan Vishveshvaraya Mahadevaya Triambakaya Tripurantakaya Trikalagni kalaya kalagnirudraya Neelakanthaya Mrutyunjayaya Sarveshvaraya Sadashivaya Shriman Mahadevaya Namah Om Namah Shivaye Om Om Namah Shivaye Om Om Namah Shivaye

Post Thanks / Like
    I am trying to do a bulk insert

BULK INSERT dbo.SSIS
    FROM 'c:\conf2010 to be imported.csv'

but I keep getting an error saying

Msg 4832, Level 16, State 1, Line 1
    Bulk load: An unexpected end of file was encountered in the data file.

any ideas pls ?
    Om Namaste astu Bhagavan Vishveshvaraya Mahadevaya Triambakaya Tripurantakaya Trikalagni kalaya kalagnirudraya Neelakanthaya Mrutyunjayaya Sarveshvaraya Sadashivaya Shriman Mahadevaya Namah Om Namah Shivaye Om Om Namah Shivaye Om Om Namah Shivaye

Post Thanks / Like
    Kirukan or others

Does any one know where Relication details are kept (in which database adnin which tables) ?

I thought it would be in MSDB database, but I cant find any tables relating to Subscription, publishing and distribution ?

thanks

Senior Member Senior Hubber kirukan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Kirukan or others

Does any one know where Relication details are kept (in which database adnin which tables) ?

I thought it would be in MSDB database, but I cant find any tables relating to Subscription, publishing and distribution ?

thanks
    Hope u got answer for this if not....

By default it will be stored in database called distribution in distributor database server.User can customize his own...
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms189755(SQL.90).aspx

Kirukan

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Kirukan

BTW Do you know much about SSIS packages in SQL server 2008 ?

I have a package that Copies 10 tables from a Database on SQL server 2005 to SQL server 2008 .

Now I have chosen the option to Drop and recreate tables as well as delete rows in the destination tables before copying the data accross, this should eliminate Primary key violations right? but I am still getting them

any ideas

thanks

Senior Member Diamond Hubber venkkiram's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Anyone familiar with OWSM? If so, need clarification for some of my queries in understanding the conceptual design.
    சொல்லிச் சொல்லி ஆறாது சொன்னா துயர் தீராது...

Senior Member Senior Hubber kirukan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Kirukan

BTW Do you know much about SSIS packages in SQL server 2008 ?

I have a package that Copies 10 tables from a Database on SQL server 2005 to SQL server 2008 .

Now I have chosen the option to Drop and recreate tables as well as delete rows in the destination tables before copying the data accross, this should eliminate Primary key violations right? but I am still getting them

any ideas

thanks
    Ideally it shud eliminate Primary key violation...you physically drop the table and check the same.If it persist even after that then compare the structure of the source and destination tables...it may be a genuine primary key violation...we use SQL compare for this.....

கிறுக்கன்

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Kirukuan

I will compare the structures of the source table and destination table and see

Post Thanks / Like
    I have a contact table, and a course table. Now some of them have attended the course and some have not, how would I find the ones who have not attended the course ?

would be be contact left outer join, right outer join??

pls advice

Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast