Page 91 of 250 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293101141191 ... LastLast

Thread: Maestro Ilaiyaraja New Albums 2011 - Hello Jaihind / Sri Rama Rajyam

Senior Member Veteran Hubber jaiganes's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Apparently, a democracy is a place where numerous elections are held at great cost without issues and with interchangeable candidates.
    - Gore Vidal

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bala (Karthik)
    So this must be the second piece of good news you'd promised us
    several pieces of news in the offing - but am keeping my fingers crossed, before anything actually happens!
    "The woods are lovely, dark and deep.
    But I have promises to keep,
    And miles to go before I sleep,
    And miles to go before I sleep"
    -Robert Frost

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    irir123,

You are simbly greatttt !
    Awaiting big big news ! God bless you !

Senior Member Regular Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    raja_fan

are you simply saying simbly or only simbly trying to say simply? it is NOT simble to simbly be simply. you can be simble if you choose to but very difficult to be simple unless you are simbly gandhiji reborn. but, i simbly like you simble excitement about the pimble of the music composer who is not causing any more dimbles since ambili ammamma became simply chandamama, if you see the simble yet no so simple point i am trying to make here.

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber raajarasigan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by irir123
    Breaking news! "All About Jazz" publishes review of Maestro.Ilaiyaraaja's music for PAA and KERALAVERMA PAZHASSI RAAJA....

Renowned jazz music critic/columnist Chris Slawecki reviews/critiques Maestro.Ilaiyaraaja's recent best-selling album "PAA" for Allaboutjazz.com, the web's premier resource for jazz music.

http://www.allaboutjazz.com/php/arti...?id=35635&pg=4

Snippets:

'the bright and colorful "Mudhi Mudhi Ittefaq Se," the sound of internationally-contemporary jazz—jazz that sounds at home in any nation—painted in colorful strokes behind a female vocalist who chases its light melody the way that a kitten chases a kite tail'

Enjoy!!

PS: since Chris Slawecki is essentially a jazz music critic, it would be unfair to expect him to write about the nuances of Indian classical music elements used by IR in either of these albums - plus, the slot(s) given for reviews of albums is/are limited - so, pls bear in mind, these factors while reading the reviews
    irir123 thanks a ton!!!
    IR / KH / Sujatha / Bala / BC Lara / Curtly Ambrose

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber raajarasigan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by natha1729
    raja_fan

are you simply saying simbly or only simbly trying to say simply? it is NOT simble to simbly be simply. you can be simble if you choose to but very difficult to be simple unless you are simbly gandhiji reborn. but, i simbly like you simble excitement about the pimble of the music composer who is not causing any more dimbles since ambili ammamma became simply chandamama, if you see the simble yet no so simple point i am trying to make here.
    <dig>
    onniyum puriyala..

natha1729,

neenga visu fana...
    <End Dig>
    IR / KH / Sujatha / Bala / BC Lara / Curtly Ambrose

Senior Member Platinum Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    irir123=Madhan-A? Aha! idhu theriyAma moonu dhadavai ticket vAngittEnE?

Madhan, ipponnu illai, pala varusham munbu tfmpage-la-yE unga single-minded determination to spread Raja's music paarthu viyandhirukkEn. Once nInga, enakku oru task kuduthInga - I had just moved to Hyderabad, and you asked me to find something in some obscure library in Hyderabad(Raja related). somberithanathula matrum mozhi prachnainAla choicela vuttutten. naanlaam adhai kooda paNNalai.(Think you were in Goa then).
    I will never call myself a Raja fan again - ungala maadhirpattavanga needuzhi vaazhaNum, Raja fan-nu sollikka thagudhi ungalai maadhirpattavangalukku dhAn irukku.

Senior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Plum
    irir123=Madhan-A? Aha! idhu theriyAma moonu dhadavai ticket vAngittEnE?

Madhan, ipponnu illai, pala varusham munbu tfmpage-la-yE unga single-minded determination to spread Raja's music paarthu viyandhirukkEn. Once nInga, enakku oru task kuduthInga - I had just moved to Hyderabad, and you asked me to find something in some obscure library in Hyderabad(Raja related). somberithanathula matrum mozhi prachnainAla choicela vuttutten. naanlaam adhai kooda paNNalai.(Think you were in Goa then).
    I will never call myself a Raja fan again - ungala maadhirpattavanga needuzhi vaazhaNum, Raja fan-nu sollikka thagudhi ungalai maadhirpattavangalukku dhAn irukku.
    தங்களின் பூர்வாஷ்ரம பெயர் என்னவோ ?

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Bala (Karthik)'s Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by raajarasigan
    Quote Originally Posted by natha1729
    raja_fan

<dig>
    onniyum puriyala..

natha1729,

neenga visu fana...
    <End Dig>
    Vekka padala, vedhanappadala, perumappadrenda kannaaaaa...
    "Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man"

Senior Member Veteran Hubber jaiganes's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    NExt release is Padiththurai - The director is a well known blogger and has been very neutral towards Raja's music and sometimes even critical of his personality. LEts wait for Suresh Kannan's padiththurai and any flies on the wall of prasad studio pls share what is happening to 'Happi'?
    Apparently, a democracy is a place where numerous elections are held at great cost without issues and with interchangeable candidates.
    - Gore Vidal