Page 11 of 250 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast

Thread: Maestro Ilaiyaraja New Albums 2011 - Hello Jaihind / Sri Rama Rajyam

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Hulkster's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Once again another misinterpretation , looks like all did not manage to read into thalaivar's words properly. Its clear that thalaivar was expressing his creativity on how he made the song reflecting both the lyrics and the actual pain rather than throwing disappointment around.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hulk,

The opening para of the article clearly says something that Raja did not!!! I don't think anyone has the patience to actually go through the speech. Maybe they would have actually gone through the speech but still write what they want. That is one way to create controversy and that sells papers!!

As one of my friends remarked, Raja does manage to keep himself in news, may not be for the right reasons always

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Hulkster's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sureshs65
    Hulk,

The opening para of the article clearly says something that Raja did not!!! I don't think anyone has the patience to actually go through the speech. Maybe they would have actually gone through the speech but still write what they want. That is one way to create controversy and that sells papers!!

As one of my friends remarked, Raja does manage to keep himself in news, may not be for the right reasons always
    I think thalaivar does not come to functions alot because he knows how his words will get switched and swapped even more than a switch case in java. Journalists nowadays are the worst form of demons, they either over exaggerate or over rubbishify whatever they see.

Senior Member Veteran Hubber rajasaranam's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by krish244
    Ilayaraja had no such complaints when he was handed over the lyrics. “The verses were meant to go with the marching warriors and not as he wished. Also, it is not his business to decide how the song should be conceived, that’s for me and M T Vasudevan Nair (script writer) to decide,” he said."
    Hmmm... did HH react this way or is it another journalist's misinterpreted version?!!
    If its infact HH's words then we can only expect that there are high chances of Raaja being banned in Malluwood shortly.

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by rajasaranam
    If its infact HH's words then we can only expect that there are high chances of Raaja being banned in Malluwood shortly.
    This is what I feel too. If it was a journalist's interpretation, I would not be concerned at all. For that matter, I don't think anyone need to be concerned. I hope this does not get bloated up further.

thanks,

Krishnan

Member Junior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    இங்கே எனது சகோதரர்கள் கூண்டில் அடைபட்டு கூறு கிழிக்க படுக்ரார்கள். தமிழரித்தே இதை கேட்ட்க நாதி இல்லை.
    அங்கே ஒரு மலையாள கவிஞரை பற்றி பேசியதற்காக அமைச்சர் வரை அறிக்கை விடுகிறார்கள். நாம் கற்றுகொள்ள நிறையவே இருக்கிறது.

இளையராஜா வேண்டாம் என்றால் அவர்களுக்கே நட்டம். எமக்கும் தான்.

-அநேகன்

Senior Member Platinum Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rajasaranam, apdi ellAm kavalai pada vEndAm. Hariharan is not a regular customer for Raja .
    And there are so many camps in malluwood so this shouldnt hurt much - I dont think, for instance, that Anthikkad will have any problems with IR because of this.

Senior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Plum
    Well, you can only criticise when there is scope for excellence. Azzhagar Malai, Valmikikku ellAm adhu pOdhumnu nenaichirukkalAm. Again, Remember that he doesnt attend audio functions always - andha functionlAM attend panNi irundhA enna sollli iruppArO yaaru kandA?
    This isn't a good argument....when there's no scope for excellence, why should he compose?

If he says I'm badly in need of money, and I will score to any ritheesss, RK & velu prabakaran, I'm fine with that.
    Oru pre written lyrics-ai (which is a beautiful one by any standard) thEvayE illAma criticize paNNa vEndiyadhu adhE moochilE pOi "kooda varuviyA" "raaasa...rOsaaa" nu standard sandhathOda pAttu Podaradhu...idhu endha vidhathula oththukkaradhu??

a genuine fan, who's waiting for anything good from his Idol will feel let down.
    shankar posts...

Senior Member Platinum Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    shankar, if he had spoken about valmiki lyrics, who knows what he'd have said?

Senior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by rajasaranam
    Quote Originally Posted by thumburu
    "adhiushas" stands tall mainly due to ONV's outstanding lyrics which even outshines Raja's pedestrian tune . Looks like Raja is clearly not comfortable in setting tunes to pre written lyrics which is a good challenge for music composers. May be he could still learn a lesson or two from MSV in this regard . No wonder he is still stuck with "salippu" nursery rhymes like sandhams .
    May be you should stop Listening to Raaja's Music altogether till you come out of the 'bourgeois' (=Mettukudi) mindset you have, ...or if possible stop posting your opinions with narrow mindset.
    We will not be at loss if the likes of you don't post here.
    overzealous 'poliskaars' like you should spare me your browbeating tactics. They are as old as cobwebs. You may be enjoying a good amount of clout in these forums. so?

Page 11 of 250 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast