Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Illogical @ nonsense @ BS scene from tamil movies

Post Thanks / Like

Illogical @ nonsense @ BS scene from tamil movies

Before I start, I need to clarify that this thread is not meant to attack any particular actors or directors.. I just want to share with other forummers on some of the illogical, unbelieveable, nonsense (or whatever you may call it) scenes and storyline from tamil movies..

Ok, let us start..

From kuruvi, the scene where our hero, vijay jump from the top of a building ( or maybe he was flying) to a railway track which I think about at least 500 meter from the building.. the whole theatre were laughing..
    I feel like kicking our hero..

Baba – our hero, superstar rajni’s shoe was flying and hitting the bad guys and came back to his feet.. again, the whole theatre were laughing.. and I was wondering whether it is a shoe or a boomerang..

Again.. I am sure some of the forummers here will come out with statements like ‘if you don’t like don’t watch it’, ‘are you a fan of ****** (insert any tamil actors here)’…

More to come..

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Diamond Hubber Nerd's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Illogical @ nonsense @ BS scene from tamil movies

Quote Originally Posted by singgakutty
    Baba – our hero, superstar rajni’s shoe was flying and hitting the bad guys and came back to his feet.. again, the whole theatre were laughing.. and I was wondering whether it is a shoe or a boomerang..
    Baba is a fantasy film and thalaivar acted as God's incarnation. Do you get it??

I know I am sort of giving too much credit there but your BS post made me do so.

Senior Member Diamond Hubber VinodKumar's's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yarum vara maatanga ...

yaena here kku there u dark green

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Illogical @ nonsense @ BS scene from tamil movies

Quote Originally Posted by Nerd
    Baba is a fantasy film and thalaivar acted as God's incarnation. Do you get it??

I know I am sort of giving too much credit there but your BS post made me do so.
    ohhh.. here we go..

fantasy film?? something like japanese cartoon? no wonder japanese love rajni films.. LOL!

Post Thanks / Like
    more..

anniyan - this is quite technical.. remember the scene in the police station.. prakash raj with vikram... when he asked vivek to get out.. vivek switched on the cctv.. then later the scene where the 'anniyan' switches his identity.. prakash raj saying something about rajni kamal sivaji mgr..

it was all supposed to be recorded by the cctv.. later in the court, the recording was shown.. and guess what.. the recording shown was the actual clip from the movie itself complete with the sound effect..

i say wtf? does this ppl even know what is cctv?

Banned Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    singakutty evalavu periya mechanical... cctv clip ellam notice pannirukkar..

Senior Member Diamond Hubber VinodKumar's's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Singakuttyae illogical la irrukae

Post Thanks / Like
    singgakutty illogical?? care to explain? :P

anyway.. here is another one.. i will let you guys guess the movie..

the mother gave birth to twins.. they got separated as usual.. of course the parents does not make a police report.. someone else find the other baby and adopt/ start raising the child as their own..

one day after 20 years (or 18 or 25, not more than that) they saw each other and they realise that while one has become a policeman, another one has become a thief .. the funny thing is they will only meet after 20 years.. not before that

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    singgakutty illogical?? care to explain? :P

anyway.. here is another one.. i will let you guys guess the movie..

the mother gave birth to twins.. they got separated as usual.. of course the parents does not make a police report.. someone else find the other baby and adopt/ start raising the child as their own..

one day after 20 years (or 18 or 25, not more than that) they saw each other and they realise that while one has become a policeman, another one has become a thief .. the funny thing is they will only meet after 20 years.. not before that

chingagutty, can't get it?

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    இதுபோல ஏற்கெனவே ஒரு த்ரெட் இருந்ததுன்னு நினைக்கிறேன். இருந்தாலும், இதுபோன்ற "..........."களை எத்தனை முறை வேண்டுமானாலும் பேசலாம்.

நான் சொல்வது இவர் படம், அவர் படம் என்றில்லை. எவர் படத்திலும் உள்ளதுதான். அதாவது கதாநாயகன் சுட்டதும் வில்லனின் அடியாட்கள் 'சட்'டென்று ஒரே குண்டில் விழுந்து 'பட்'டென்று உயிரை விடுவார்கள். ஆனால் கதாநாயகன் மட்டும் பத்து குண்டுகள் துளைத்தபின்னும், பத்துபேரை அடித்து சாய்த்துவிட்டு, ஐந்துநிமிடம் வசனம் பேசிவிட்டு செத்துப்போவார். (அல்லது பிழைத்துக்கொள்வார். அப்போது டாக்டரின் வசனம் "சரியான நேரத்தில் கொண்டு வந்தீங்க. இன்னும் ஐந்து நிமிடம் லேட் பண்ணியிருந்தீங்கன்னா....")

சிங்கக்குட்டி,

வளர்ந்த கதாநாயகனை அறிமுகப்படுத்தும்போது, '20 - 25 ஆண்டுகள் கழித்து' அப்படீன்னுதான் அறிமுகப்படுத்த முடியும். 'ஐந்து வருடங்கள் கழித்து' என்று சொல்லி அவ்வளவு பெரிய நடிகரை அறிமுகப்படுத்துவது, அதைவிட அபத்தமாயிற்றே. அல்லது ஒவ்வொரு ஐந்து வருடமாக நகர்த்துவது என்றால், மெகா சீரியலில்தான் முடியும்.

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast