0 0%
  • Kala/Brinda

1 14.29%
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Choreography - The soul of a Song visually

Senior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like

Choreography - The soul of a Song visually

I would like to start a new thread based on Choreography. It has been an important factor in the modern years to have lavishing costume along with great footsteps to make the song a massive hit. With the music channels, soon to be or already rocking up our televisions, there has been more pressure on the choreographers to bring the soul out of a song on screen.

Be it Chandralekha, with 50 huge drums in a set or be it "malarndhu malaradha" from Paasa malar, the role of a choreographer determines the best outcome of the song. There has been many new comers called as "dance masters" but there only some who are called as masters in dance !

Prabhu Deva
    Raju Sundaram
    Sundaram
    Raghavendra Lawrence
    Raghuram
    Kalyan
    "Cool" Jayanth
    Kala
    Brinda and so on

This will be space for all dancers out there in hub, the dance lovers and the guys who cant dance due to hip problems to discuss their likes, dislikes, disappointment of a wonderful song to be so bad on screens, a well executed songs, etc.

The hubbers are well equipped to discuss about every aspect of a film and I thought why not to have a separate thread for choreography which is the only thing that makes people to get up from their seat and dance along with their favourite heroes

Come on... Clap

PS: I tried my level best to search for an existing thread but in vein.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Moderator Diamond Hubber Thirumaran's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Choreography - The soul of a Song visually

Quote Originally Posted by Aalavanthan
    Come on... Clap

Senior Member Devoted Hubber Jyothsna's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    I like prabudeva more than Raju as a dancer. When it comes to choreography my vote goes to Raju Sundaram

Prabudeva steps ellam avarala than antha perfectionoda ada mudiyum. Manamadurai song interlude la avar adarathukkum group dancers adarathukkum neraya difference irukkum.

Enakku therinja varaikkum Raju tha ovvoru actor kum thani thaniya style set panni koduthathu.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jyothsna
    I like prabudeva more than Raju as a dancer. When it comes to choreography my vote goes to Raju Sundaram
    Yeah true maybe, I cannot think of someone else in place of Prabhu Deva (as an actor) and win National Award for Prabhu Deva (choreographer) for Vennilavae from Minsara Kanavu.

Senior Member Devoted Hubber Jyothsna's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah true maybe, I cannot think of someone else in place of Prabhu Deva (as an actor) and win National Award for Prabhu Deva (choreographer) for Vennilavae from Minsara Kanavu.
    PD oda choreography la enakku romba romba pidicha song athu ,antha pattu ketkum potthe ovvoru step m mind la odum.

Post Thanks / Like

PD oda choreography la enakku romba romba pidicha song athu ,antha pattu ketkum potthe ovvoru step m mind la odum.
    This song is the "twist" of the movie IMO. The choreography was an important one too. This song transforms the friendly affection between the two to love affair. The sequence of the song couldnt be better in any ways ! It was dark with the full moon light and they both are alone with some road sleepers. Even the song had lot of scope for the choreography with its beat (thanks to ARR) for PD to mark a point of class !

will write more..

Senior Member Platinum Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like

or be it "malarndhu malaradha" from Paasa malar, the role of a choreographer determines the best outcome of the song.
    Are you serious?

Senior Member Diamond Hubber VinodKumar's's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Gud thread Aalavanthaan

naan open pannalamnu nenatchikittu iruntha oru rendu thread la onna open pannitinga ....

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by app_engine
    or be it "malarndhu malaradha" from Paasa malar, the role of a choreographer determines the best outcome of the song.
    Are you serious?
    Ofcourse.. The camera angle, the actor's position and even a tiny little prop that is being used for a song will/might be an idea of the choreo..

Senior Member Diamond Hubber VinodKumar's's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah true maybe, I cannot think of someone else in place of Prabhu Deva (as an actor)
    PD as an actor

avaru pannura chinna chinna comedies lam super ah irrukum

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast