Page 28 of 44 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast

Thread: G.V. Prakash Kumar - Latest Sensation

Senior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    GVP has signed Bala's next project! He is also the MD for Barathiraja's next film which is said to be his dreamproject. Looks like he's going for the No1 position in tamil. Reminds me a lot of the 90s ARR when he signed the projects of all good directors.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Mahen's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    nice track...but the song is heavily inspired by akon's hola hola..
    Usurae Poguthey Usurae Poguthey..Othada Nee Konjam Suzhikayila

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber R.Latha's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    GV Prakash gets a call from Bala
    bala-gv-prakash-30-09-11
    Sep 30, 2011

GV Prakash’s background score for Deiva Thirumagal has earned him accolades from all quarters and this has earned him a call from one of the best directors in the country – Bala. The national award winning director is said to have inked a deal with GV Prakash to score the music for his next flick which has Atharva in the lead.

So far, Bala has worked only with Yuvan Shankar Raja and Ilayaraja but this would be the first time he will be teaming up with someone outside the Ilayaraja clan.

On Bala’s next with Atharva, sources say that it could be a hilarious flick which is totally focused on the youth.
    Tags : Bala,GV Prakash,Atharva,Yuvan Shankar Raja,Ilaiyaraja

Post Thanks / Like
    GV Prakash's 'MUK' sees single launch

'Muppozhudhum Un Karpanaigal' featuring Adharva of 'Baana Kathadi' fame and Amala Paul is the latest to join the current trend in Tamil cinema of seeing a single audio release before the actual audio launch.

The songs for this film have been composed by GV Prakash Kumar with lyrics by Thamarai, who is penning for the young musician for the first time ever. The film's teaser that was released along with Jiiva's 'Vandhaan Vendraan' has received decent response from the city's young.

This film by Kumar has been shot at exotic locales and has Santhanam providing comic relief. Amala Paul plays a NRI whilst Adharva is smitten by her.

The single track will be launched this evening at Hotel Green Park in the presence of Jiiva and director Vetrimaran, apart from the cast and crew including Adharva and Amala Paul.

It will simultaneously release in Telugu as 'Nirantham Nee Voohale'. After this, Amala Paul will kick-start work on a bilingual with Siddharth, along with a number of other projects. Adharva is touted to do a film with director Bala, however, it hasn't been announced officially yet.

Post Thanks / Like
    GV Prakash interview from ananda vikatan
    Attached Files Attached Files

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber Sunil_M88's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Completely immersed in Pirai thedum today.

Only 3 albums released this year so far but GVP has churned out half a dozen of the years most memorable tunes. If he is not the junior king of haunting melodies, then who is? (Rhetorical question)

Post Thanks / Like

GV Prakash on a roll

Posted under GV Prakash, interview on November 22, 2011 4:00 PM / 1 Comments

Loaded with movies GV Prakash has no time to waste. Walking talking and sleeping, music has been his daily routine. Well, he has already got some plum projects under his belt, thanks to Bala, Vetri Maaran, Selvaraghavan, Vijay and of course, our very own legendary Bharathiraja. GV is looking forward to his next biggie Mayakkam Enna, which is scheduled to release this Friday. We are glad that he took out time to share a bit on his upcoming venture with us at his studio.

GV you look relaxed, what’s on your mind?

Some great tunes, I was just singing in the morning.

We know what it means for you to spend half an hour chatting but the most awesome fact remains that in just less than half an hour you completed the songs for the movie, is it?

Haha, what you heard is correct. Selva and Dhanush really grasp things in a jiffy. Moreover they were the ones who wasted no time bringing me the lyrics, kudos to them. My work was to just compose tunes for those lyrics.

Amazing, would you love to share some golden rules for the young ones?

Nothing like that. But yeah it’s my mom that I look up to. She is the must sought after critic for my albums. I am so lucky to have her tell me things I sometimes overlook.

She must be so happy reading this! What’s her pick from the album?

In Mayakkam Enna, well… she really likes Voda Voda.

Wow! Mayakkam Enna, we have been so curious to know more about the same, what do you want to tell your fans about it?

Mayakkam surely has a good vibe to it. I have tried to incorporate orchestration in my music. My music has shades of woodwinds in sections. Hmmm …and… I won’t give away more on that. Hahaha…

Your fans await the melodies restlessly. Other than that one thing that has been haunting many is the fact that, with so much great talent at your disposal why you chose the brothers for the entire album?

As I told you it is all about the energy I get from working with the duo. However, the lifestyle of the future generation has been the core of the movie! I was in search of the voice that would connect with the common man and his emotions are of prime importance to me; thanks to them they were more than ready to extend their support.
    Last edited by R.Latha; 23rd November 2011 at 12:16 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Jingle with simbu

Even as his songs and background score for 'Mayakkam Enna' are widely appreciated, GV Prakash Kumar has silently completed composing a song for STR aka Simbu. Calling it a jingle would be more apt as it is for a television commercial.

"Simbu has been signed to endorse a leading soft drink brand. G V Prakash has composed the jingle for it. It is a fast, foot-tapping number," say sources.

The commercial, which will be aired on Tamil television channels with Simbu shaking the legs, will have Allu Arjun in its Telugu version.

Post Thanks / Like
    Annakkodiyum Kodiveeranum

GVP is busy composing for AKKV, and he is introducing Airtel super singer finalists. One song is sung by Sathyaprakash, and another is a duet by Santosh and Pooja.

Post Thanks / Like
    Muppozhudhum Un Karpanaigal songs list

1)Mazhai pozhiyum - aalap Raju , gvprakash & Megha
    2)Oh sunanda - Raman mahadevan , Caroline
    3)Oru murai - gvprakash , Andrea & Blaaze
    4)Yaar Aval yaaro - Mohammed irfan
    5)Kangal neeye - Sittara
    6)Sokkupodi - baba seghal & Shruthi Hassan
    7)Oru murai remix

Page 28 of 44 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast