Senior Member Diamond Hubber Nerd's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for sharing NOV. Good luck to GVP for his future projects

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Sourav's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    GVP!
    "Sehwag is the most destructive modern cricketer, There is no doubt abt it. He is just so destructive. He is totally fearless"-Viv Richards

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Siv.S's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks NOV for sharing...

Senior Member Diamond Hubber ajaybaskar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    GVP nallavaru vallavaru, naalum therinjavaru, naagareegam arinjavaru.

NOV,

Did u find who hacked my mayyam id for the last one month?
    I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it.

- Bernard Shaw

Administrator Platinum Hubber NOV's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ajaybaskar View Post
    Did u find who hacked my mayyam id for the last one month?
    I think its time to delete you, and let your son post.
    Never argue with a fool or he will drag you down to his level and beat you at it through sheer experience!

Administrator Platinum Hubber NOV's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Real Bollywood
    Vijay, the prominent Tamil film director, has provided three victorious films in the recent past such as Kireedom, Poi Solla Porom as well as Madrassapattinam. He is now functioning on an undertaking with Vikram and Anushka, which has ignited the enthusiasm and curiosity of the Tamil film fraternity.

As regards the film’s title, ‘Deiva Magan’ is one of the many alternatives that he is mulling over. The film is under construction and, as per Vijay, the moment the film nears the finishing point, an appropriate name would be selected.?

The re-recording for the movie is also occurring concurrently, with Vijay declaring that filming is taking place in conjunction with the background score. Therefore, the actors can penetrate the disposition of their characters and emote with excellence.
    Each of his three movies has been divergent from the others, which has led to him being categorized as a filmmaker with massive potential for celluloid triumph. Vijay has functioned in association with GV Prakash Kumar, Nassar, Cochin Hanifa, MS Bhaskar, etc. on no less than two occasions in his films.
    Can we expect another great album, ala Madrasappattinam?
    Never argue with a fool or he will drag you down to his level and beat you at it through sheer experience!

Senior Member Veteran Hubber dinesh2002's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunil_M88 View Post
    Please, don't say sorry. I don't comprehend Tamil, so whatever you said just flew over my head.
    nope Sunil, whether its my mistake intentionally or unintentionally, i will still apologize. Keep rocking in ARR's thread!

Senior Member Diamond Hubber SoftSword's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    good to know that gvp is reading on the public views and it shows some hope that it ll make him better in the coming years
    Sach is Life..

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Mahen's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    http://www.bollywoodhungama.com/feat...071/index.html

Rahman's protege and nephew Prakash to compose for Joker Click here to add this article to My Clips

By Joginder Tuteja, February 5, 2011 - 15:36 IST

A R Rahman A new music director is all set to step into Bollywood this year. G.V. Prakash would be composing music for Joker. The 23 year old young man has already started work on the music and would be responsible for the entire soundtrack. He has bagged this break courtesy Shirish Kunder, the director of the film, after having arranged the music for his last film Jaan-E-Mann which has music by Anu Malik.

"Prakash had shown great promise even then", gushes Kunder who has promised the then teenager Prakash that he would give him a huge break in his next outing, "His work had promised one and all and even then the kind of sound that he created found instant appreciation and recognition."

In fact such huge was the difference that Prakash's arrangements had made on the songs of Jaane-E-Mann (remember 'Humko Maaloom Hai' and 'Sau Dard'?) that there were speculations around him being an influencing factor on the soundtrack more than Malik himself.

"Let's talk about the future", immediately says Kunder, "What matters is that Prakash is now neck deep into composing for the entire album. What I like about him is the kind of innovative sound that he brings in."

One can expect that from Prakash, courtesy the kind of lineage he comes from. A.R. Rahman's nephew and protégé, Prakash started young in the world of music and other than arranging for number of films, he has also composed for a dozen odd films down South, including Rajnikanth's Kuselan. Now Joker would be his first ever Hindi film.

"Prakash has recorded two songs and is working on the rest currently", says Kunder who would be kick starting the shoot of Joker this month, "The kind of sensibility that he brings in his music is so different from that of some of our established music directors. Of course they all are doing good but just like Jaan-E-Mann, I wanted something unique and 'hatke' in Joker as well. I am sure Prakash would live up to my expectations."

Joker that stars Akshay Kumar, Sonakshi Sinha, Shreyas Talpade and Minissha Lamba is a co-production of Farah Khan & Shirish Kunder's 'Three's Company' and Akshay Kumar's 'Hari Om Entertainment Co.'
    Usurae Poguthey Usurae Poguthey..Othada Nee Konjam Suzhikayila

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Mahen's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Joker aims for records with 10 languages used in one song Click here to add this article to My Clips

By Joginder Tuteja, February 14, 2011 - 10:57 IST

Shirish Kunder He may have called his film Joker but director Shirish Kunder is dead serious when it comes to his second film. For this Akshay Kumar and Sonakshi Sinha starrer that goes on floor this month, Shirish is now all set to film a song which is made of - hold your breath - 10 languages. A dance number, it is sung by Daler Mehendi and is a fusion track.

"That's right; we have already recorded the song and would be picturising it in the Chandigarh schedule which kick-starts on Valentines Day (14th February). The uniqueness about this song is that it has lyrics belonging to 10 languages - Hindi, English, Marathi, Gujarati, Bengali, Punjabi, Tamil, Telugu, Kannada and Malayalam", says Shirish who has earlier directed Akshay in his debut outing Jaan-E-Mann.

Now an effort like this could well take the song in the record books because as far as Bollywood outings are concerned, the record so far is held by Angrezi Mein Kehte Hai from Amitabh Bachchan starrer Khud-Daar (1982) which had lyrics in five languages - English, Hindi, Gujarati, Bengali and Punjabi. With the song from Joker bringing in ten languages, it is miles ahead of the competition.

"Well, we are not thinking of any records as of now. What we want is that we should have fun while getting the song on screen and audience should be enjoying it", says Shirish who is co-producing the film along with Akshay Kumar, "Farah would be choreographing the song."

To be shot outdoors, the song which has been composed by newcomer GV Prakash and written by Shirish himself has an Indian melody to it with a hip hop groove. It would be picturised on Akshay and Sonakshi and is already being touted as a major highlight in Joker.

A close associate of Shirish adds, "He has been known for his innovation when it comes to music. Remember 'Humko Maaloom Hai' (Jaan-E-Mann) which was so different musically as well as visually. Even recently his very own composition of Tees Maar Khan title song was getting quite popular before the entire team decided to pitch 'Sheila Ka Jawani' as the next big song. Now with Joker, expect him to go full throttle."

Well, we hope the results are as enticing as they sound Shirish!
    Usurae Poguthey Usurae Poguthey..Othada Nee Konjam Suzhikayila

Page 23 of 44 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast