Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: Eeram - S Pictures Production

Member Regular Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like

Eeram

The first half was good, music was pretty good, camera work excellent. Most of the impact created in the first got diluted in the second, by the time movie got over i was like what the heck. it would have better with a running time of 2 hrs, 2hrs 45 mins was way too streched. Average film (because of 2nd half).

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Good movie. Nice concept. Lengthy scenes at times were boring. Songs, BGM average.

I'm disqualified to comment on Camera work as I saw it in DVD But to tell one point here, the blue color tone was a perfect choice. Cameraman!
    யுவன் இசை ராஜா...

Senior Member Diamond Hubber Nerd's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Liked the film. First half was superb. The transition between the flashback scenes and the present scenes was nicely done. I liked the romance and the Trichy scenes. Contrary to the popular opinion, I did not think the second half was pathetic. It was good too but I would not say the same about the climax which was unbelievably dumb. Its so bad that I can't believe it even belongs to an otherwise neatly made film. Idhula last-la film title vERa Liked that kid in the very last scene though.

Nandha's character was shabbily written I thought. Most of the supporting characters were cliched. Nandha was horrible. Aadhi was pretty good and police character fits him very well. Sindhu Menon was a relevation. Excellent performance. The director could have reduced the length of the Nandha-Sindhu-Neighbours episode. So many scenes were wasted trying to establish Nandha's character. Could have used some subtelety there. Camerawork pathi pala pEru sollittAnga, filmfare uRudhi. Songs pathi nERaiya solliyAchu, BGM worked in many places. Special effects in that theater-restroom scene

PS: Did anyone notice? Sindhu suddenly switches to Iyer Bashai in the confession scene and thats the only scene in which she talks like that

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerd
    Liked the film. First half was superb. The transition between the flashback scenes and the present scenes was nicely done. I liked the romance and the Trichy scenes. Contrary to the popular opinion, I did not think the second half was pathetic. It was good too but I would not say the same about the climax which was unbelievably dumb. Its so bad that I can't believe it even belongs to an otherwise neatly made film. Idhula last-la film title vERa Liked that kid in the very last scene though.

Nandha's character was shabbily written I thought. Most of the supporting characters were cliched. Nandha was horrible. Aadhi was pretty good and police character fits him very well. Sindhu Menon was a relevation. Excellent performance. The director could have reduced the length of the Nandha-Sindhu-Neighbours episode. So many scenes were wasted trying to establish Nandha's character. Could have used some subtelety there.
    Camerawork pathi pala pEru sollittAnga, filmfare uRudhi. Songs pathi nERaiya solliyAchu, BGM worked in many places. Special effects in that theater-restroom scene

PS: Did anyone notice? Sindhu suddenly switches to Iyer Bashai in the confession scene and thats the only scene in which she talks like that

Nerd Garu spot on !! As always Did you observe another great stuff in this movie.. Almost every frame of the movie had a some water "eeram". that was lil cool..
    My onions and Signature changes according to my desperate need to be in lime light as the BIG Brother :0 - just saying..

Moderator Diamond Hubber littlemaster1982's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    climax which was unbelievably dumb.
    Do you mean that climax fight or the very last shot of the film I was like what the hell is going on during that fight

P.S: Was the print good?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by littlemaster1982
    climax which was unbelievably dumb.
    Do you mean that climax fight or the very last shot of the film I was like what the hell is going on during that fight

LM Garu still waiting for your PM with latest info bro
    My onions and Signature changes according to my desperate need to be in lime light as the BIG Brother :0 - just saying..

Senior Member Diamond Hubber Nerd's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by littlemaster1982

All was well until the scene in which Aadhi gets relieved. After that I did not know what the director was trying to achieve. Pight ellAm sathyamaa thaanga mudila.. Last two scenes (confession, kid) were OK though.

Yes the print was good. I got a VCD copy off torrents.

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415