Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: A Companion Like No Other

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber AudazJay's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Thalafanz
    Quote Originally Posted by AudazJay
    Anyway, what's TM?
    Hub-la TM-nA yAru-nu kEtta mothal aalu nEngga thAn...
    I'm sorry..naan inge puthusu...I'm yet to familiarise myself with the abbreviations used here. Manichukungo
    "We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit." Aristotle.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Thalafanz
    Anyway, what's TM?
    Hub-la TM-nA yAru-nu kEtta mothal aalu nEngga thAn...
    I'm sorry..naan inge puthusu...I'm yet to familiarise myself with the abbreviations used here. Manichukungo
    ChummA sonnEn. TM - Thirumaran (Mod) - Hubbers' Lounge-la romba bavviyamA, kuzhanthai thanamA ulA varuvAr... :P

Senior Member Platinum Hubber pavalamani pragasam's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    'kuzhanthai thanamA'-
    Eager to watch the trends of the world & to nurture in the youth who carry the future world on their shoulders a right sense of values.

Administrator Platinum Hubber NOV's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by The Star
    Man kills mum after late father’s ‘whisperings’

“MYSTERIOUS whisperings” from his dead father urged a man to slash his mother’s throat with a kitchen knife at their home in Kuala Langat, reported Harian Metro.

Believed to be mentally ill, the 45-year old man used the knife on his 73-year-old mother at noon on Monday.

Kuala Langat OCPD Supt Mohammad Radzi Ishak said the murder was discovered when the suspect’s brother visited his mother, who had been ill, at about 4.45pm that day.

“The suspect denied his brother entry while still clutching the knife,” he said.

Supt Mohammad Radzi added that the suspect then told his brother that he had killed their mother after hearing mysterious whisperings from their late father.

Police rushed over to the house after receiving the brother’s report and took several minutes to persuade the man to surrender, he said.

He added that they found the victim’s body in the living room with slash marks on the neck.

Supt Mohammad Radzi said the man had been remanded for seven days and that the case would be investigated under Section 302 of the Penal Code.
    http://thestar.com.my/news/story.asp?file=/2009/8/19/nation/4542868&sec=nation
    Never argue with a fool or he will drag you down to his level and beat you at it through sheer experience!

Senior Member Platinum Hubber pavalamani pragasam's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Horrid!
    Eager to watch the trends of the world & to nurture in the youth who carry the future world on their shoulders a right sense of values.

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber AudazJay's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Schizophrenia?
    "We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit." Aristotle.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789