Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Silappathikaram is Christian - A new propaganda ?

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by devapriya
    Quote Originally Posted by bis_mala
    Quote Originally Posted by mms

Bismala I named you because earlier you quoted Deivanayagam once in the past.
    mms! Where ?

In "UnarvukaL" forum, I disagreed with his certain theory. One user was quoting and supporting.
    It was FSG Vaandiar who quoted Deivanayagam in Thirukural Thread
    Good memory Devapriya, keep it up!
    B.I. Sivamaalaa (Ms)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Member Junior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    I read that jesus himself attained enlightenment in himalayan mountains.(some even claim they have his tomb there in kashmir.)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lost_years_of_Jesus

reading this link makes one wonder whether jesus was really a siddha.
    This is one such hypothesis(i don't dare declare it as the fact, without jesus himself coming and tellin me so)

Jesus is a siddhar (thats why he can do anima, ilagima, walking on water and stuff like that)
    Jesus was the disciple/peer of babaji who was a straight disciple of the great siddha maamuni agathiyar.

He was one of those who were destined to spread yogam and help people attaining universal oneness in different paths. In jesus's case it was the path of love.

So do we really have to bother whether silambu is a christian
    based..blah..blah...blah..

-------------------------------------------
    please bear with me if my post contained premature thoughts. I am a newbie in the R&D work of world history through indian(tamil) history.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by iniyamalar
    I read that jesus himself attained enlightenment in himalayan mountains.(some even claim they have his tomb there in kashmir.)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lost_years_of_Jesus

reading this link makes one wonder whether jesus was really a siddha.
    This is one such hypothesis(i don't dare declare it as the fact, without jesus himself coming and tellin me so)

Jesus is a siddhar (thats why he can do anima, ilagima, walking on water and stuff like that)
    Jesus was the disciple/peer of babaji who was a straight disciple of the great siddha maamuni agathiyar.

He was one of those who were destined to spread yogam and help people attaining universal oneness in different paths. In jesus's case it was the path of love.

So do we really have to bother whether silambu is a christian
    based..
    Those who declare Silambu to be Christian do not, as far as I am aware, agree to the background of Jesus as you have given......That J died on the cross. He resurrected. He ascended into heaven.
    B.I. Sivamaalaa (Ms)

Member Junior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    thats right mala..

people believe what they want to believe, not what they have to..(including me i suppose )

christian missionaries first and foremost mission was to supress and collect all important facts and truths about anything that is threatening christianity itself and hide it forever from the public.

Thats why they came at large to chennai and southern parts and besides preaching christianity they also showed interest in our scriptures. why? because they wanted to learn the good things in our religion?
    NO ..
    because they wanted to wipe out the strong based religion out of the way of their beloved christianity and create bad thoughts about it to the unaware public..
    lucky them our vedas had always been unreachable for the common man but for good reasons. They nicely used it.

I read it one 'whispers of a cardinal' or something about the various palm leaf inscriptions hidden in the secret archives of the vatican.

hmm.. now why would pope want to peep inside our palm leaf scriptures?( if it was at all true..)

There was a time when people laughed at galileo.. there will come a time when the truth will be brought out in bright day light.

Yeah and I am practising to be open minded for anything true.

Post Thanks / Like

chilappathikaaram and reincarnation

Iniyamalar,

ILangkOvadigaL believed in reincarnation. Also karma:-

"ஊழ்வினை உருத்துவந் தூட்டும் என்பதும்
    சூழ்வினச் சிலம்பு காரண மாக
    நாட்டுதும் யாமொரு பாட்டுடைச் செய்யுள்"

I have sent you (pm) an article (research) on belief in reincarnation in the early Christian church for your reading pleasure.
    B.I. Sivamaalaa (Ms)

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ahem! so the wide-reaching hands of the catholic-vatican-cum-protestant conglomerate now wants to claim tamil history as its own, eh ??

I went to a Biblical history exhibit at the Houston museum for natural sciences and history sometime back

it took approx 17 years after the crucifixion of Christ for the first gospel to be written - and that too by a man who was already too old/senile and suffering from delusions - it is a guess as to the validity of the 1st gospel itself!

at the most (as Prof.Dawkins puts it so nicely), Christ must have been a great moralist of his times and all the miracles simply put on stories by the apostles - the purpose being, world domination by one group of people, who very conveniently used the name of Christ and his life - power !

i wonder where the bloody hell do these missionaries get their money from ?? definitely overseas sources, without which they can never operate the way they are operating!

so far, as the judeo-christian nations have control/rein over the gold bullion and have companies like Boeing, Lockheed-Martin make advanced weaponry, the christian movement/denominations will continue to get dollars in billions, while the fundamentalist islamic groups will continue to get petro-dollars to support their radical ideas!

in the ultimate analysis, what we are about to witness is a giant showdown of clash of civilizations borne out of religious ideologies - a thermo-nuclear war is not entirely out-of-question!

Post Thanks / Like

The Light from Middle East?

சிலப்பதிகாரம் "கிறித்துவம்" சார்ந்தது என்பது மட்டுமன்று, "பிராமணர்" என்பவர்கூட "ஏப்ரஹம்" "இப்ராஹிம்" என்ற சொற்களிலிருந்துதான் தங்கள் பிரிவுப்பெயரை மேற்கொண்டனர் என்றும் சில பெரிய ஆய்வாளர்கள் கூறினர். (ஆபி டூபா எழுதிய இந்து மதம்பற்றிய நூல் காண்க).{1}

இது இன்னும் தொடர்ந்து பேசப்பட்டு வருகிறது.

நண்கிழக்கு (மத்திய கிழக்கு) நாடுகளின் பண்பாட்டின் சாயலே இந்திய கலாச்சாரம் என்பது பலர் கருத்து!!

http://www.paklinks.com/gs/religion-...-brahmins.html

Notes

{1} Abbe Dubois. { Jean-Antoine Dubois 1765 - 1848} "Hindu Manners, Customs and Ceremonies". French original, 1816, English translation.
    B.I. Sivamaalaa (Ms)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12