Page 259 of 410 FirstFirst ... 159209249257258259260261269309359 ... LastLast
Results 2,581 to 2,590 of 4092

Thread: Box Office Collections

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Siv.S's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Whatever "different level" nnu oruthar promote pannina alavukku onniyum nadantha mathiri theriyala .. Sivaji,Dasa will be remained overall 2nd,3rd respectively.. Nanban will be a successful film like Mankatha,7a,Vela.... no different level this time pls.

Telugu-la rights 36crores-kku sale aayirukku .. 50cr collect pannummnnu adichu vittaru paarunga orutharu

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Senior Hubber GSV's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by selvamohankumar View Post
    Never BM mela kovama? chance a illa

He knows the real truth athunala avar mela kova pada inna iruku

//Dig: Ur sig is gr8
    Unmaiyai yaavarum arivar
    //
    Thanks selva.. ippellam en siggy padichu thaan naan sandhosa pada vendi iruku.. time waste panna time eh illa
    //
    Sachin...

Junior Member Junior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Multiplexes contributes only 25-30% of total theatres in chennai...I feel that BW reports based on all chennai theatres...

Meanwhile on monday itself Sify guy reported that pongal collections r coming down-nu...so athoda reflections-a kooda irukkalam...

Senior Member Diamond Hubber ajaybaskar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    BK,

Kamala theatre is not a multiplex I guess and the shows were full on the holidays. I witnessed this both for Nanban and Vettai on the republic day as I coulnt get the tickets for both films. Collection dropping is common for any film over the weeks but not from 95 to 50 in a span of 7 days.

Senior Member Senior Hubber vithagan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ajaybaskar View Post
    This is the funniest report I've seen in a while. Contrary to the previous Vijay movies, I've been following the theatre occupancy for Nanban across theatres, thanks to Internet. It has been rock steady. A film with 95% in the previous week falls to 50% in 1 week and the collection is a mere 1.27 C in spite of having a houseful Thursday, Saturday and Sunday. Looks terrifying than a Roland Emmerich disaster.
    Just for argument.. during 7A you said.. "Internet booking status ellam namba koodadhu.. Theater pona seat kidaichadhu aana online status shows Houseful'nu .. Now you are relying on Internet to check the booking status..

Unmaiyoe poiyoe I have no comments on behindwoods report.. also no issues with Nanban being a blockbuster(personally I liked it).
    வாழு! வாழ விடு!

Senior Member Regular Hubber Ramkumar86's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    For 7A when the booking starts, first 5 days showed house full for most of the theatres within some hours. After two days the status were changed to available.Some hubbers also mentioned that they were able to get tickets in theatre but the status was housefull in online.

Post Thanks / Like
    Vithagan,

Not only for 7A, even for Endhiran and DTM, those theatres showed full houses in the online booking status but tickets were available in the counter. I have never even relied on those theatres while checking the status. And to name the theatres, they are Fame and PVR. I have even discussed abt this with a fellow hubber then.

Post Thanks / Like
    And if u r a Chennaiite, u can try this. If u don't get tickets For a movie, go to the above said theatres and check it in the counter. 9 out of 10 times, I will get it.

Senior Member Senior Hubber vithagan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ajaybaskar View Post
    Vithagan,

Not only for 7A, even for Endhiran and DTM, those theatres showed full houses in the online booking status but tickets were available in the counter. I have never even relied on those theatres while checking the status. And to name the theatres, they are Fame and PVR. I have even discussed abt this with a fellow hubber then.
    I didn't know you were mentioning specific theaters.. so just brought up that point.
    வாழு! வாழ விடு!

Post Thanks / Like
    I got the point.

After all I check the status to find if my favourite star's film is turning out to be a hit and not with the intention of countering other Hubbers in the BO thread. Hope all fans do the same when their star's film releases. This 95 to 50 percent drop is what amused me all of a sudden.