Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ask The Experts

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Lambretta's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Can someone pls. tell me which movie this song is from: Paarve ondRu pothumE....pala aayirampol venduma....? I believe its a Jaishankar starrer.
    Someone first told me it was CID Shankar, than later on I was told its from Vallavan Oruvan......now am confused.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Lambretta
    Can someone pls. tell me which movie this song is from: Paarve ondRu pothumE....pala aayirampol venduma....? I believe its a Jaishankar starrer.
    Someone first told me it was CID Shankar, than later on I was told its from Vallavan Oruvan......now am confused.
    This song is from the movie 'YAAR NEE?'

for more details about theat film, please click here:

http://www.forumhub.mayyam.com/hub/v...b0a7ad#1938550

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Querida's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    I keep reading that Kamal Hassan has won best actor award for the movie "Oru Oodhappu Kan Simittugiradhu" but there are no reviews or synopsis for this movie online that I have been able to find. Can anyone shed some light on what the movie is about and why he won an award for his acting in this movie?

Moderator Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Querida,

Oru Oodhappu was a novel written by Pushpa Thangadurai that was serialised in Dinamani Kadhir. It was a love story with a difference.

It would tread the normal course in the initial part where a man and woman are in love with each other. But as circumstances would warrrant, the girl would marry another person. The hero is dejected.

After the marriage the hero would meet the heroine and would ask for one favour. They had planned to marry but could not. Why don't they spend one day together as husband and wife in an house as if they are married. Though initially shocked, with reluctance the heroine would agree.[Conveiniently the husband would have gone out of station].

What transpires on that day and at the end of it, what it leads to would form the climax.

It was relatively a bold theme during that period. Released in 1976, it was directed by Sp.Muthuraman. Sujatha was the heroine and Vijayakumar was the husband. It was one of the few Tamil films that had music by Dakshinamurthy who was quite a tall figure in Malayalam cine music world. Aanadavan Illa Ulagam idhu by TMS and Nalla Manam Vaazhga by KJY were the only 2 songs.

As for as Kamal getting the best actor award, I think it must have been by Filmfare.

Regards

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Querida's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you Murali Srinivas for your detailed and thoughtful reply. Bold indeed, even with the similar story version in "Jillendru Oru Kadhal" they changed the story of Surya's and Bhoomika's day together as a dream of Jo's.

Senior Member Veteran Hubber mr_karthik's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    There is song 'கண்ணுக்கு தெரியாத அந்த சுகம்' from the movie (MGR's) என் அண்ணன் sung by PBS & Eswari, starred by Muthuraman & Vijayanirmala.

It was shot in a nice location like a 'dam-park' with nice gardens and an artificial cave in the shape of a BIG FISH, in which muthuraman & v.nirmala will enter.

now my question to Experts is....

What is the name of that Location and where it is situated?.
    (I am 200% sure that it is NOT Sathanur Dam).

Senior Member Veteran Hubber mr_karthik's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have not yet get answer about the location...

In the meantime, two days back when I was watching இசையருவி tv channel, I saw a song from the movie 'பிள்ளையோ பிள்ளை' starred Mu.Ka.Muthu & Lakshmi.

that song was also picturised in the same location I mentioned in the previous post, and the song starts as.... 'மீனாட்டம் கண்கொண்ட மீனாட்சி, கோபங்கள் கூடாது காமாட்சி'

I hope some of the experts will clear my doubt now.

Junior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm trying to recall the name of this movie:

B&W movie, village setting. Padmini is a schoolteacher and Sivaji is an illiterate man who wants to learn to read. Jayalalitha is his jodi. There's a song in the beginning about Bioscope.

Thank you.

Administrator Platinum Hubber NOV's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

there's guru datchanai with ondrE ondru ulagam ondru ulagil deivam ondru - padmini as teacher.

as for bioscope, there's needhi with Oduthu paaru nalla padam Ottuvadhu chinna ponnu - but Jayalalitha is not a teacher but a bioscope operator.
    Never argue with a fool or he will drag you down to his level and beat you at it through sheer experience!

Junior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NOV

there's guru datchanai with ondrE ondru ulagam ondru ulagil deivam ondru - padmini as teacher.
    Yes! The male Bioscope operator in the movie is a secondary character, but gets a song, "Paaru Paaru Nalla Paaru". I found the song on Cool Toad just now.

Thank you!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast