Page 53 of 54 FirstFirst ... 34351525354 LastLast

Thread: Airtel super singer junior

Senior Member Diamond Hubber Nerd's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 19thmay
    Sharvan, Srikanth > Roshan?!!
    Just the people's choice right (as they made it).

Anyway congrats Alka, I am glad one of the deserving candidates won

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Madhu Sree's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Alka roshan lastaa, therinja vishayam thaan, not a surprise, srikanth first nu solliduvaangalo nu nenachen... Feeling sorry for roshan, but happy for alka, although she is already a professional singer i feel she deserve to get the title, nice voice, roshan 2nd aavadhu varanum nu nenachen
    எந்தன் காதல் சொல்ல என் இதயம் கையில் வைத்தேன்...!!!

Senior Member Veteran Hubber 19thmay's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerd
    Just the people's choice right (as they made it).
    No - from a reliable source [ ]

On performance basis Top 3 should be[ Not necessarily in the finals]

1. Alka
    2. Roshan
    3. Priyanka

Shravan, Srikanth ellam Top-5 la vaaipE illa!

Ullara enna nadakudhunu therinjudhuna Vijay TV nadathura endha contest-um paaka thonadhu and I wont watch it anymore, let me save some time and use it wisely.

<Super singer seniors-la Raaginisri maadhri yaaravadhu vandha mattum sollunga 'paakuren' >

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dinesh84
    Alka is yet another deserving kid.. but enakenvo Srikanth thaan win panna vachiruvangalo nu thonuthu.. it is really irritating to me when people say, ' intha vayasuku nalla paaduraan.. so he is the best' or something in that line.. Shravan has improved well .. aana avanoda paati podura aatam thaanga mudiyala.. aa oo na kannula thanni vachikuranga.. such a cheap stunt..

May the best talent win.. aana athu nadakaporathu illa..

Alka
    Roshan
    Nithyashree
    Shravan
    Srikanth Priyanka should have been in his place..

Senior Member Devoted Hubber Jyothsna's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Roshan 4th a.. What nonsense.. intha kodumaikkuthan pakkamale irunthutean.. Roshan innum nalla varakkudiya payyan, intha silly pasanga show oru matter a illa...

So, Dnt worry Roshan.

Senior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    AGAIN A MALLU WINS IT

Senior Member Diamond Hubber venkkiram's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    போன முறை Airtel Super Singer பார்த்து மன உளச்சல் ( ரோஹித் போன்ற திறமையானவர்களையெல்லாம் ஒதுக்கியது). இனி தலை வச்சி படுக்கக் கூடாதுன்னு முடிவெடுத்து அறவே தவிர்த்து வந்தேன். ஆனா வீட்டுல மனைவி, அம்மா, அப்பா, மாமனார், மாமியார் மற்றும் நம்ம ரோஷன் இவர்கள் எல்லாம் இதைப் பத்தி பகிர்ந்து கொள்ளும் போது, சரி அந்த கருமத்தையும் பார்க்க ஆரம்பிக்கலாம்னு போன வாரம் முதல் தொடர்ந்து பார்க்க ஆரம்பித்தேன். BP எல்லாம் சும்மா எகிறிடுச்சி.

Shravan- இவனை எல்லாம் யார் இந்த ஆட்டத்துக்கு அழைத்து வந்தது? ஆள பார்த்தா தொகுப்பாளினியோடு சேர்ந்து டூயட் பாடும் இளைஞனைப் போல சும்மா மச மசன்னு இருக்கான். Afridi போல ஏதாவது கோல்-மால் பண்ணிட்டு வந்துட்டானா? ஸ்ரீகாந்த் இதுக்கு அப்படியே எதிர்ப்பதம். Sub-Junior போட்டிக்கு கலந்துக்க வேண்டியவன்.. ரோஷன் தம்பி நல்லப் பாடுறான். ஆனால் சில நேரம் அவர் தேர்வு செய்யுற பாடல் சரியாகப் படவில்லை. அல்கா சிறந்த பாடகராக தேர்ந்தெடுக்கப் பட்டது கொஞ்சம் ஆறுதல்.

நிகழ்ச்சி தேர்வாளர்களுக்கும் எனக்கும் எந்த காலத்திலும் ஒத்துப் போகாது. உண்மைய துணிச்சலா சொல்லத் தெரியாம இருக்கும் மௌனிகளாகவும் இருப்பாங்க. நா கூசாம பொய்யான புகழ்ச்சிகளை அள்ளிவிடும் மனிதர்களும் இருப்பாங்க. எப்ப பார்த்தாலும் குறை சொல்லியே ஆகனும் என திரியும் மேதாவிகளும் இருப்பாங்க.

மொதல்ல இதுபோன்ற எல்லாரும் எல்லாவிதப் பாடல்களையும் பாடி திறமைய காட்டணும் என்ற விதிமுறைக்கே வெடிகுண்டு வைக்கணும். விருப்பப் பாடங்கள் போல, ஆரம்பத்திலேயே போட்டியில் தேர்வு செய்யப்படுவர்களிடம் அவர்களுக்கு பிடித்தமான, நன்றாக வருகின்ற இரண்டு அல்லது மூன்று இசைப் பிரிவுகளை கேட்டுத் தெரிந்து, அதில் மட்டுமே அவர்கள் கடைசி வரை பாடி இறுதி வரை செல்ல வாய்ப்பு ஏற்படுத்திக் கொடுக்க வேண்டும். உதரணத்திற்கு ஒருவர் மேற்கத்திய இசை, ஹிந்துஸ்தானி இசை பாட வரலாம். இன்னொருவருக்கு கர்நாடக இசை, Folk இசையில் நாட்டம் இருக்கலாம். மற்றொருவருக்கு நாட்டுப்புறம், கானா, Baila போன்ற பிரிவுகளில் தேர்ச்சி பெற்றவராக இருக்கலாம்.. இப்படிப்பட்ட பாடகர்களை அவர்களின் திறமைகளை சரியாக கண்டுபிடித்து வழி நடத்த ஏதுவாக இருக்கணும் இதுபோன்ற போட்டிகள்.

அதைவிட்டு, பார்வையாளர்களை குஷிப்படுத்தணும் என்ற நோக்கத்தில் பலவித Compromises செய்துகொண்டு இவர்கள் ஆடியும் பாடியும் கூத்தடிக்கும் போது, Singers எல்லாம் paid labours போன்றே தோற்றமளிக்கிறார்கள்.
    சொல்லிச் சொல்லி ஆறாது சொன்னா துயர் தீராது...

Senior Member Diamond Hubber ajaybaskar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Watched few minutes of the final just for the kid who spent few minutes with our hubbers in the last meet. I was pretty disappointed with the place he was given at last. What was more disappointing was Srikanth's dad's reaction after the results were announced..
    I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it.

- Bernard Shaw

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Roshan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    If you guys know the things that happened behind the scenes you will not watch Vijay TV at all. Alka winning is not an issue to us but channel from the beginning protected her to become the winner by targeting who ever they thought would be a threat to her. I can give a number of examples as to how she got protected. But i dont want to get into that as it is useless. You guys would have wondered as to why Roshan selected 2 melodies. He planned to take kalaivaaniye or oru naal pothuma the song by balamurali K. for the 1st song and Udhaya for 2nd but the voice expert Anand Vaidhyanadhan strictly told that Roshan should not take those songs. But till the last moment attempt was made and finally the channel clearly told he should not take kalaivaaniyae or Oru naal. Same happened to Nithyashree and she was forced to take mayya mayya. Channel made sure that Alka is fine and safe from start to end. No doubts she is talented but had Priyanka and Roshan got that kind of support and protection they would have swept Alka off. This kind of nasty things had happened in all previous rounds. In the unplugged round all contestants were told as a rule the 1st song has to be a fast number. Some contestants still tried if they can go with songs from their comfort zone but channel said a strong no but during the shoot when all contestants sang fast numbers as per channels order, Alka was allowed to sing unnai kanaatha kannum as she is good at melodies mostly. Just to satisfy some narrow minded Tamilians they promoted Shravan to 2nd position. Srikanth lost in wild card 1st round but they pushed him and offered him the 3rd position. Alka's victory is fine though it happened with so much of politics but Shravan and Srikanth above Roshan and Roshan being made equal to Nithyashree is the utmost disgrace they could bring to this show and music. Priyanka was awarded 1 lac at the grand final why? As per VTV politics she lost in wild card and so did Vishnu Charan and Srihari. No prizes were given to them. That clearly proves Priyanka was the winner in wild card and they awarded the 1 lac to compensate her for the cheating they did. Alka should realise that her victory has mainly come by Vijay TV'S politics which they used to destroy who ever they thought as a threat to Alka. Same goes for Shravan. They said it was all based on public voting but they did not have the guts even to announce a bogus figure as to how many votes Alka and Shravan got. This is just the tip of the ice burg. There are much more than this and beyond a level one could imagine.
    And those who were seen dancing, were thought to be insane, by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Roshan, I hope you know the case of Ajeesh. It was the same politics which made him a super singer. Vijay TV sucks big time. Not Vijay TV alone. Almost every channel does this bloody cheap politics and make their favorites win.

The transparency is not maintained. ennamO kaamikkaranga... ellarum paakuranga... First of all SMS voting is absolutely a bullshit way of selecting the winner.... Vote panni select panna idhu enna Super Singer SelectionA illa ElectionA???

freeya vidunga... i sincerely hope i refrain from watching these stupid programs from this year... As venki quoted, i wanted to stay away, but the circumstances made me watch it
    யுவன் இசை ராஜா...

Page 53 of 54 FirstFirst ... 34351525354 LastLast