Page 42 of 54 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast

Thread: Airtel super singer junior

Senior Member Diamond Hubber joe's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    தவறாமல் இந்த நிகழ்ச்சியை பார்த்து வந்தாலும் ,சிங்கையில் ஒரு வார கால தாமதமாக ஒளிபரப்பாவதால் விவாதங்களில் கலந்து கொள்வதில்லை.

இங்கு நடக்கும் விவாதங்களை பற்றி எனக்கு ஒரே ஒரு கருத்து உண்டு.

குரலுக்கான தேடல் நிகழ்ச்சியில் பாடும் திறன் தாண்டிய சில விடயங்களுக்கு நடுவர்கள் முக்கியத்துவம் கொடுப்பதாக குறை பட்டுக்கொள்ளுகிறோம் .பாடும் திறன் போட்டியில் பாடும் திறன் மட்டுமே கணக்கில் எடுத்துக்கொள்ள வேண்டும் என்கிறோம் ..இதில் எனக்கு 100% உடன்பாடு உண்டு.

ஆனால் அப்படி குறை பட்டுக்கொள்ளும் நாமே அந்த போட்டியாளரின் நடவடிக்கை சரியில்லை ,இந்த போட்டியாளருக்கு பணிவு இல்லை ..இவர் மனதுக்குள் ரொம்ப தான் நினைத்துக்கொள்கிறார் என புறகாரணிகளை பற்றி பேசுவது தான் வேடிக்கையான நகைமுரண்.

பாடும் திறன் மட்டும் தான் காரணி என்றால் போட்டியாளர் எப்படி பட்டவராக இருந்தால் நமக்கென்ன , அவர் பாடுவது மட்டுமே கணக்கு என்றிருக்க வேண்டும் ..இல்லையென்றால் மற்றவர் புறகாரணிகளை கணக்கிலெடுக்கும் போது குறை சொல்ல நமக்கு என்ன தகுதி இருக்க முடியும்?

என்னைப் பொறுத்தவரை ,புறக்காரணிகளை அரங்குக்கு வெளியே பாராட்டலாமே தவிர , யார் சிறந்த பாடகர் என கணிப்பதற்கு அவரின் பாடும் திறம் மட்டுமே கணக்கில் கொள்வேன் .அந்த வகையில் இறுதிக்கு தகுதியான பாடகர்களாக நான் நினைப்பது அல்கா மற்றும் ரோஷன்.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Platinum Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    பாடும் திறன் மட்டும் தான் காரணி என்றால் போட்டியாளர் எப்படி பட்டவராக இருந்தால் நமக்கென்ன , அவர் பாடுவது மட்டுமே கணக்கு என்றிருக்க வேண்டும் ..இல்லையென்றால் மற்றவர் புறகாரணிகளை கணக்கிலெடுக்கும் போது குறை சொல்ல நமக்கு என்ன தகுதி இருக்க முடியும்?
    Joe, I agree with this. I'd never consider "humility", "politeness" etc as requirements.
    However, the difference is that while our biases and external reasons go only to the extent of rants in forums, a judge using an external reason directly affects the participant. And they are actually saying that to the participants that "you didnt dance well" etc which puts the wrong thought in the participants' mind and suppose he goes on to focus on these non-essentials, and ends up neglecting his singing skills, what then?
    I dont get to see much of the tamil singing competitions however viewing on youtube, I found this curious case - Raginisri. I absolutely dont know much about this but there is one Raginisri in Jaya TV in SPB's program and one in Vijay TV Super Singer. Are these two the same?

If so, explain me this. The one in Jaya TV seems a conservative, diffident, traditional one focussing more on the singing part, and the one in Vijay TV seems more focussed on costume, styling and excesses like that. While I'd be the last to comment on someone's lifestyle choices evolving over a period of time, and I am absolutely fine with the traditional half-saree giving way to a much mroe cosmopolitan costume, my point is this - SPB runs a programme which focusses only on the singing and it seems like this contestant focussed on that while in his programme whereas when she moved to Vijay TV, the focus shifted to frills. Is it because that is how the Vijay TV programme is run with more focus on frills?

Ofcourse, the theory falls flat if the two Raginisris are two different individuals

(Note that I am not commenting on the singing quality - per se, there is not much difference in what it was in SPB's programme to the Vijay TV programme)

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Roshan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Both Raaganisris are the same person (aha maRupadiyum intha Raaginisri paththi discuss paNra nilamai vanthuruchu). And I agree there was huge difference between the way she was potraying herself on SPB's show and later on Vijay. I am certain that SPB doesnt entertain those extras that Vijay TV permits. At the same time though Vijay TV encourages such things for TRP sake (namma viewers'ku dance aadunathaan pudikkuthaam ) - they also ensure maintaining the quality in terms of singing when they move towards picking up the finalists. They are quite capable of balancing both and that's the reason why the show has more reach compared to all other musical contests that are shown on Thamizh channels. Raaginisri was the winner in SPB's show (that's what someone mentioned here during ASS - Senior) but she could not reach even the top 5 in ASS. Vijay TV basically used her for entertainment and TRP purposes. Kadaisila finals'ku vantha 3 pErum - appadiyE asaiyaama oru idathula ninnu paaduRavanga.

PS: Raaginisri finals'ku varalEnnu ASS program'a pAkkuRatha complete'a niRuthi irukku oru kudumbam . She's got a fan base - yEn intha hubleyE oru sila pEr Raaginisrikaaga mattum thavaRaama show paathAnga oru kaalathula :P
    And those who were seen dancing, were thought to be insane, by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Raginisri = Nithyasri
    Sudha
    Coimbatore
    ---------------------------------------------

Senior Member Platinum Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Roshan
    Both Raaganisris are the same person (aha maRupadiyum intha Raaginisri paththi discuss paNra nilamai vanthuruchu). And I agree there was huge difference between the way she was potraying herself on SPB's show and later on Vijay. I am certain that SPB doesnt entertain those extras that Vijay TV permits. At the same time though Vijay TV encourages such things for TRP sake (namma viewers'ku dance aadunathaan pudikkuthaam ) - they also ensure maintaining the quality in terms of singing when they move towards picking up the finalists. They are quite capable of balancing both and that's the reason why the show has more reach compared to all other musical contests that are shown on Thamizh channels. Raaginisri was the winner in SPB's show (that's what someone mentioned here during ASS - Senior) but she could not reach even the top 5 in ASS. Vijay TV basically used her for entertainment and TRP purposes. Kadaisila finals'ku vantha 3 pErum - appadiyE asaiyaama oru idathula ninnu paaduRavanga.

PS: Raaginisri finals'ku varalEnnu ASS program'a pAkkuRatha complete'a niRuthi irukku oru kudumbam . She's got a fan base - yEn intha hubleyE oru sila pEr Raaginisrikaaga mattum thavaRaama show paathAnga oru kaalathula :P
    Thanks for the info Roshan. avLo periya thillAlangadiyA indha Raginisri?

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Plum
    Quote Originally Posted by Roshan

Thanks for the info Roshan. avLo periya thillAlangadiyA indha Raginisri?
    ஒரு மட்ட மத்தியானத்துல தேமேன்னு போயிட்டு இருந்த MTC பஸ்-ல பச்சை பட்டு சட்டை பிங்க் பட்டு பாவாடையோட பாண்டி பஜார் ஸ்டாப்ல இவங்க ஏறினாங்க. பஸ்ஸே பரப்பாயிடுச்சு. ’மகளிர் மட்டும்’ படத்துல ஊர்வசி சொல்றா மாதிரி ‘பஸ்ஸே மிதக்க ஆரம்பிச்சுடுச்சு’னா பாத்துக்கோங்க!
    நெலயா நில்லாது நினைவில் வரும் நெறங்களே

Post Thanks / Like
    What the heck - one of the most irritating decissions on a TV Program.

Roshan has won - then why do they have to goto a rapid fire round - it isnt a tie..right?

why do they treat kids like race horses.......stupid fellas!

These guys have to watch vanampadi(spb program) - HHe takes atmost attempt to make them feel easy and dont hurt them to any extent.Very easy atmosphere and he also gives his suggestion and eliminates people from the competition.

spb on super singer would have been awesome!
    OM NAMASIVAYA

Senior Member Diamond Hubber Nerd's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Vivasaayi

spb on super singer would have been awesome!
    edhukku?? avaru orutharu dhaan (JV and Hariharan are not bad) judge pannraaru TV-la, avaraiyum

Post Thanks / Like
    nerd,

but the kids like Roshan deserves Judges like SPB - Not the ones who sit there without moving a finger against the drama the TV plays for the TRP rating at the cost of the kids feelings.

erichala kelapurainga..pinna endha idhukku first rounds nadathi points potainga?

where are those 8 points that roshan was leading
    OM NAMASIVAYA

Post Thanks / Like
    koot!
    OM NAMASIVAYA

Page 42 of 54 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast