Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Raikkonen
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarna
    arya remake'aa mokkappadam adha pOyi remake panraanunga
    allu aravindh.... namma ooru simbu maadhiri
    allu arjun is the hero.. semma dancer.

aravind is his father..
    yeah teknik paalt :P

Dhanush'ku enna aachchu... padikkaadhav - a mixure of hit telugu movie scenes
    Now... Arya
    ஊரு வம்ப பேசும்
    அட உண்மை சொல்ல கூசும்
    போடும் நூறு வேஷம்
    தினம்
    பொய்ய சொல்லி ஏசும்
    ஏ தில்லா டாங்கு டாங்கு
    அட என்னா உங்க போங்கு

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Hulkster's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ada vidunga, most of thalaivar's films were remakes yet his performance was so outstanding that we forget that they are remakes. If dhanush puts in his own style which he has it might be quite watchable. But thalaivar chose remakes which had alot of sense compared to nowadays so it still remains to be seen.

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Sourav's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rumors about Dhanush’s Kutty dispelled
    June 17, 2009

Mithran Jawahar, the man who wielded the megaphone for Dhanush’s Yaaradi Nee Mohini, will once again direct the star in Kutty. The director said that his Kutty will be different from Yaaradi Nee Mohini. While there were speculations that Kutty could be an action flick, the director dispels such rumors. He said that Kutty is about a youngster who is loved by his family and the society around him.

With the name Kutty generally associated with the anti social elements in the Tamil film industry, there was a buzz that Dhanush could play the role of a rowdy. With Mithran’s clarification, looks like Kutty could be a different film.
    http://www.behindwoods.com/tamil-mov...-17-06-09.html
    "Sehwag is the most destructive modern cricketer, There is no doubt abt it. He is just so destructive. He is totally fearless"-Viv Richards

Post Thanks / Like
    Dhanush’s choice of films will soon make him the new ‘Remake King’ of Tamil films. His love for remaking Telugu hits into Tamil started when he remade brother Selva Raghavan’s Adavari Matalaku Ardhalu Verule as Yaaradi Nee Mohini, which turned out to be a superhit. Now, he is finishing Kutty, which is the remake of the Telugu hit Aarya. Also, the star is on the verge of signing for the remake of the Telugu superhit Ready, which featured Ram and Genelia in lead roles, and was directed by Seenu Vytilla. Dhanush has been offered the role as it will suit his image. The Telugu original was a family entertainer with lots of love, emotion, action and good music by Devi Sri Prasad. Meanwhile, the actor is also busy with films like Vetrimaran’s Aadukalam and Padikkathavan director Sooraj’s new comedy mass masala, and a thriller with Selva Raghavan.
    http://epaper.timesofindia.com/Defau...Mode=HTML&GZ=T
    Sarna, wat abt 'ready'? good movie?
    arya? i think i watched some parts of it....
    "Sehwag is the most destructive modern cricketer, There is no doubt abt it. He is just so destructive. He is totally fearless"-Viv Richards

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Sarna's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sourav
    Dhanush’s choice of films will soon make him the new ‘Remake King’ of Tamil films. His love for remaking Telugu hits into Tamil started when he remade brother Selva Raghavan’s Adavari Matalaku Ardhalu Verule as Yaaradi Nee Mohini, which turned out to be a superhit. Now, he is finishing Kutty, which is the remake of the Telugu hit Aarya. Also, the star is on the verge of signing for the remake of the Telugu superhit Ready, which featured Ram and Genelia in lead roles, and was directed by Seenu Vytilla. Dhanush has been offered the role as it will suit his image. The Telugu original was a family entertainer with lots of love, emotion, action and good music by Devi Sri Prasad. Meanwhile, the actor is also busy with films like Vetrimaran’s Aadukalam and Padikkathavan director Sooraj’s new comedy mass masala, and a thriller with Selva Raghavan.
    http://epaper.timesofindia.com/Defau...Mode=HTML&GZ=T
    Sarna, wat abt 'ready'? good movie?
    arya? i think i watched some parts of it....
    READY :- padam jolly'yaa pOgum Brammaanandham's COMEDY is the BIGGEST PLUS point nothing new....adhEy namma ooru 80's love story.... heroine family is gooondaas.... namma hero lovvvings.... kai pidichchings.... fightings....winnings... subams.....

If Dhanush wants to give HIT, then NO PROBLEM by selecting this film :P
    ஊரு வம்ப பேசும்
    அட உண்மை சொல்ல கூசும்
    போடும் நூறு வேஷம்
    தினம்
    பொய்ய சொல்லி ஏசும்
    ஏ தில்லா டாங்கு டாங்கு
    அட என்னா உங்க போங்கு

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Dhanush'ku yaaraavudhu eduththu sollungapaa innoru piravikkalaignan uruppudaama pOga koodaadhu
    ஊரு வம்ப பேசும்
    அட உண்மை சொல்ல கூசும்
    போடும் நூறு வேஷம்
    தினம்
    பொய்ய சொல்லி ஏசும்
    ஏ தில்லா டாங்கு டாங்கு
    அட என்னா உங்க போங்கு

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarna

Dhanush'ku yaaraavudhu eduththu sollungapaa innoru piravikkalaignan uruppudaama pOga koodaadhu
    commercial movies illama epdi field-la nikkurathu...
    atthan aduthu aadukalam, selva movie varuthulla appuram enna...

Post Thanks / Like
    commercial movies illama epdi field-la nikkurathu...
    adhuvum saridhaan

atthan aduthu aadukalam, selva movie varuthulla appuram enna...
    Aadukalam by Vetrimaran dhaana then
    ஊரு வம்ப பேசும்
    அட உண்மை சொல்ல கூசும்
    போடும் நூறு வேஷம்
    தினம்
    பொய்ய சொல்லி ஏசும்
    ஏ தில்லா டாங்கு டாங்கு
    அட என்னா உங்க போங்கு

Post Thanks / Like
    Yatra is my lucky mascot

The usually shy and reticent Dhanush gets talking about his birthday plans, films and family...

SREEDHAR PILLAI Times News Network

Birthday boy Dhanush has enough reason to celebrate, what with his career booming. He has also reached the number two spot in the secret card rating among the Tamil film trade, after a hat-trick of hits in the last 18 months Polladhavan, Yaaradi Nee Mohini and Padikkathavan. His new film Kutty is one of the most sought after films by distributors, and may touch the Rs 20 crore mark even before release! The star opens up to CT in an exclusive interview

You are currently enjoying a dream run at the box-office

(Smiles) Its all Gods grace, a bit of hard work on my part and some good luck.

What is your state of mind now

I am quite happy. The secret behind my success is that I learn from my mistakes. Also, I consider my son Yatra, my lucky mascot. Ever since he was born, my lucky streak at the box office started with Thiruvilayadal Aarambham.

So what are you going to do on your birthday

I will be spending the day with my family and will probably take Yatra for a drive. I find more pleasure in the simple things of life.

According to the critics, you are trying to ape your father-in-law , Rajinikanths style of acting by signing one mass movie after another

I do not want to be a carbon copy of Rajinikanth. When it comes to Tamil cinema, there can be only one superstar. I go through my scripts with a fine comb and look carefully at the character . I do films that suit my image.

The roles that you have played have worked wonders for you. How do you pick your roles

I prefer doing films which are an ideal mix of realism and mass masala. My biggest asset is my ordinary looks; nobody will recognise me in a crowded place. You will never find me fighting a hundred guys or romancing half a dozen glam girls on a beach.

You are doing another remake. Tell us about Kutty.

To be honest, I usually do not like doing remakes . But somehow, after seeing the original , I feel like giving it a shot. Kutty is a breezy, romantic campus caper with peppy music by Devi Sri Prasad. I am extremely satisfied after seeing the rushes. Shriya is very good in the film.

How is Aadukalam shaping out

Aadukalam is my dream project. Currently, we are shooting in the tough terrains , in the interiors of Madurai. It was Vetrimarans script that made me say yes to the project. The character I play is Karuppu , a talkative local boy, who can handle any situation in life. It is a very raw film.

Is Trisha still the heroine of the film

Honestly, I do not know whether she is doing the film, you will have to ask Vetri about that as its his call. If she does not want to do the film and want to move on and chase her dreams in Bollywood, we have absolutely no issues.

Is it true that you are remaking Rajinikanths 1989 superhit Maapilai

Yes, Im doing a remake of Rajinikanths Maapilai. The rights were purchased by producer Hitesh Jabak two years ago and Suraaj has come up with a modern script. The shoot will start shortly. I met Rajinikanth not as his son-in-law , but officially as Dhanush the actor and got his approval to do the remake. Who better than me to do the remake

//From CT.

Page 3 of 45 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast